Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

Buy, Score, Sell, Repeat ! - Fmh 2015 career here >>> - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Buy, Score, Sell, Repeat ! - Fmh 2015 career here >>> (1452 Views)

Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> / You Will Never Walk Alone - AN FMH 2015 STORY / What Is Your Highest Score In Subway Surfers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy, Score, Sell, Repeat ! - Fmh 2015 career here >>> by Shadowbean(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2014
Buy, Score, Sell, Repeat !

Hello and welcome to my first solo career on
FMH2015. I have a nice working goal scoring tactic and will be looking to test it in a challenge.

As you may or may not have guessed from
the temporary title, I will be attempting the
Atletico Madrid Challenge, a beautiful
challenge. If you don't understand what's it is about then read on.

The Challenge

Atletico Madrid have a knack for producing some of the best strikers in Europe. They've produced or signed an amazing line of strikers such as Fernando Torres, Hasselbaink, Kun Aguero, Forlan, Falcao and most recently Diego Costa. Many clubs have watched in wonder as Atletico Madrid sold their most prized striking assets and replaced them with ease. Can I continue the feat?

1.Starting with Atletico and a striker already
at the club, I must score 30+ goals in a
single season then demote and sell the
striker.

2. Now I must sign a replacement for the
talented forward.

3. The replacement must now go on to
score 30+ goals in a single season

4. Once the season is finished and he has
his 30+ goals I must demote and sell the
player

5. I now sign a replacement....Rinse and
repeat.

In Short
My striker must score 30+ a season, if he
fails the challenge is over. If you manage to
score 30+ goals you demote and sell the
striker and find someone else to once again
score 30+ goals. This continues until you fail
or have enough.

The Rules:
1. If a player fails to break 30 the challenge
is over.

So for anybody who follows football and has a working brain. I will be using new signing Mario Mandzukic for this season.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get PSP Games On My Android / Check Out The Puzzle That Has Broken The Internet / Kinect Isn’t “racist” - Africangamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.