Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists (43039 Views)

Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) / Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Zaikon(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Soon it will bcme history
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by oghenetega100(f): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2014
Campaign strategy for GEJ, sorry but "too little too late "besides where are the actual photos, Nigerians are smarter and wiser,( of course except for a selected clueless few).

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2014
ok
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by M4gunners: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2014
Kill them all
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2014
DeviI:
BUHARI is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019

Kill them all

Very retarded bunch of iddiots always blaming opposition for every of their miserable existence.

Tell your boss to resign if he can't fix Nigeria and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Hmmmmm Nigeria Army should stop killing Buharis boys to avoid parallel government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by leokinguch(m): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Una Don try Nig Army.....but Shakau still de form say him dey alive, so make una still find out if na true abi na anoda of him imposter.
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Firefire(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2014
pDude:
angry angry angry angry angry
Army Propaganda

All I see is a bush burning, a burnt pickup truck and the yansh of a green Hilux.

Nothing signifies Boko Haram in those pictures undecided

Are you a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Firefire(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2014
If you need more pictures of the killed boko haram a visit to the battle field will help you.

Please take your camera along.

Safe trip and goodluck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by onadana: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Where the dead terrorists?
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by patostation(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Today, GEJ's Nigerian Army will REPEL and PUSH BACK Boko Haram insurgents. Tomorrow we will hear that Boko Haram has seized many towns and villages. One step forward, five steps backward!

We need a real commander-in-chief of the armed forces. We also fit army commanders, not all those politicized, unfit and potbellied "generals"
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Hamsaini: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2014
They shall continue to fool themselves till May 29 2015.
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2014
All i can see is a burning bush, a vehicle dat look to have been burnt days ago and a truck of arms.....where are the bodies?
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2014
Which military intercepted them? Burning pick up, burning bush, no BH bodies, no troops,..could this be the job of a saTANoid? That link made my phone act funny?
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by yungcyrus(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2014
IAMGEJ:
Can't see anytin in those tins u called #pickture grin grin grin
thank you broda, i tot i was blind..........

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by justitiaomnibus(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2014
Boko haramites are very many..

Almost half of the population of northeast are Boko haram and potential haramites

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by bobharro: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2014
See human just decide to kill and die like rat, this boko haram hw many are they self cos then nor dey finish, Abeg make dis boko haram stop all dis as no man can give life, the life to which u pipo take like as if na rat una dey kill
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2014
Not even one dead body? I won't be surprised if these pictures were stolen from the internet to prove their story.
100 boko haram members killed my foot!
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by topearos(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Good work NA.
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2014
out of the hundreds killed, we cant see one single deadie body na wa o, i think someone is getting a rank over this fake pictures so as to buy us in voting for the clueless ones, hell no but wait o , no be so dem post fake shekau pic sey the nigga is dead? chaii chai diariz god o
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by seedorfg(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2014
Pinshure or i Donblivit cheesy
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by ademega(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2014
As youths let us use our brain and think. This is just not enough picture to believe this is true . Just because of this fake pix some people have been exchanging fire of generational curses on their mother and father that are somewhere struggling because of their sons and daughter. People name calling on issue of bokoharam are the main reason why Jonathan looks clueless. They are the one digging his grave .
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by SeverusSnape(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2014
I was hoping to see the bodies of those cows...as long as it's those cows, no need for viewer's discretion.
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Hamsaini:
They shall continue to fool themselves till May 29 2015.
Maybe you will be the one to form your own group when GEJ is declared a winner. ..
Anyway GEJ till when Buhari condem boko haram sect. ..........
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by soludo93(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2014
When power eventually move to the north, it has to be established in the hand of an educated man, not an illiterate or almajiri.
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by eyesbond: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2014
Just hw many are these terrorists? Cos d more NA say de ve killed d more de come out. Can't we just drop a nuke?
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by juman(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2014
Ojo marina fese gungo kibe maseje.
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by obaayo2: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2014
i promise you and may God help..all these islamist will DIE
Re: Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists by Alphonsocapone(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2014
wat is nairaland front page turning into. this is trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes / Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling / Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.