Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? (1010 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / Reaping Fruits Of Evil / The Fruits Of Unrighteousness: Run Away From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2014
There are NINE of them. At one time or another, we find ourselves in positions where we have to exhibit one or more of the fruits of the Spirit.

Here in NL, You need a lot of them to keep calm, calculated and concentrated...lol

Nairalanders, Pick One Among These...

1. Love (charity)

2. joy (gladness)

3. Peace

4. Patience (an Even temper, Forbearance)

5. Kindness

6. Goodness (Benevolence)

7. Faithfulness (Trustworthiness)

8. Gentleness(meekness,humility)

9. Self-control (self-restraint, continence)

So, which when you pick will make you significantly better than before?

Oya...Pick... ONE o!
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by lafflaff123(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2014
I wl pick love.
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by aristocrazzy: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2014
Can't seem to find a better one than Love
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2014
I want all,
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Can't seem to find a better one than Love
you sure? Some people don't have problems with Loving...
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I want all,

Pick the most important One...
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by uboma(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2014
emusmith:

Pick the most important One...

Non of the fruits of the Spirit is less important. So respect the fella's opinion who wants all.

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2014
uboma:

Non of the fruits of the Spirit is less important. So respect the fella's opinion who wants all.

#
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Agybabe(f): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
...for love conquereth all.

I'll get greedy and eat the remaining 8 fruits. wink grin
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Agybabe:
...for love conquereth all.

I'll get greedy and eat the remaining 8 fruits. wink grin

Smart babe! Are you tryna say Love and Greed goes hand in glove?

wink
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Agybabe(f): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
emusmith:

Smart babe! Are you tryna say Love and Greed goes hand in glove?

wink
You said it.
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Agybabe:

You said it.

I think, ladies are prone to Loving
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by engrtee(f): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
I pick a husband ooo
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by DollyParton1(f): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
engrtee:
I pick a husband ooo
where u see husband for thw list now.
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
engrtee:
I pick a husband ooo

lol...who did you pick?
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by lilmax(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
I'll go with LOVE aka CHARITY.. Why?

''Love conquereth all things"..

With love, you can easily have the others..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by jnrbayano(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Op,

Which do you pick?

1. Sane

2. Madness

How the hell do you want me to priortize the fruits of the spirit?

Or do you joke with everything?
Re: NAIRALANDERS, Which ONE Among The 9 Fruits Of The Spirit Would You Pick? by Freksy(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2014
emusmith:
There are NINE of them. At one time or another, we find ourselves in positions where we have to exhibit one or more of the fruits of the Spirit.

Here in NL, You need a lot of them to keep calm, calculated and concentrated...lol

Nairalanders, Pick One Among These...

1. Love (charity)

2. joy (gladness)

3. Peace

4. Patience (an Even temper, Forbearance)

5. Kindness

6. Goodness (Benevolence)

7. Faithfulness (Trustworthiness)

8. Gentleness(meekness,humility)

9. Self-control (self-restraint, continence)

So, which when you pick will make you significantly better than before?

Oya...Pick... ONE o!

The fruit of the spirit is ONE, not NINE.

22 "But the [size=14pt]fruit[/size] of the Spirit [size=14pt]is[/size] love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law". Gal. 5:22-23 - KJV

It is 'fruit or fruitage' but not 'fruits or fruitages'.

Also, it carries a singular auxiliary verb, 'is', not 'are'.

In view of this, as Christians, we have no choice but to cultivate this composite fruit completely (with all its spiritual components/ingredients) in ourselves.

A truly spiritual person is expected to have ALL, but not SOME of the afore-mentioned spiritual attributes.... hence, its singularity. We have nothing to choose from.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: The Top Ten Marriage Killers / Revelation Of The Conditions Of The Church Today / Signs Of End Time In Islam!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.