Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi (21779 Views)

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 / Looks Like Jonathan's Approval Ratings Has Hit The Roof? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by anonimi: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:
its unfortunate we don't teach history in our schools, we would have developed a culture of remembering the past.
I still remember how Thugs that had his blessings kidnapped a sitting Gov in Anambra state..
And burnt down a couple state infrastructure..

Comparing Jona and Obj is like comparing Sleep to death.
Its unfortunate Trolls on Nairaland be twisting the truth and events, and spewing propaganda just to futher the selfish cause of their principals .
#OneManOneVote !

If I were a violent person I would wish that General Bully-Aminu of Ota be given the Samuel Doe treatment for all the atrocities he committed when he had second chance at power.
What a vile old man he is!

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by ifeelgood: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
And You?
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
obj loves creating trouble here and there....
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by dre11(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Whether he entertain gossip or not
Help understands the politics of this nation than everyone

Help makes sense in most of his words,
His book expose alot of hidden lies and truth about most of our reverend politicans.

At his lunch of his book.. ....
His comments drive traffic on nairaland than any other news.

So, I found sense in all his gossip

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Vicotex(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:
There is no leader in the world that doesn't entertain gossips. In fact, you get some of the most important intel from such gossips. But what makes a good leader is how he separates the wheat of the gossips from the chaff, and that is where Mr President is grossly lacking.
1st reasonable post from you towards Jona
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by zudozz: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Most of d people Idolizing Obasanjo 2day are either Yorubas who did nt vote 4 him in 99 or f00lz or BOTH!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by HOTWATER(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guidette:
PLEASE SHARE: The 5 Biggest lies President Goodluck Jonathan has told Nigerians.
https://www.nairaland.com/2053010/5-biggest-lies-president-goodluck

1. "..If I'm voted into power, within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement, and if I can't improve on power within this period, it then means I CANNOT DO ANYTHING EVEN IF I AM THERE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS" - Goodluck Jonathan, Vanguard newspaper, 2011
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12339017

3. “The excesses of Boko Haram must stop. That is the decision of this present government now. It must stop, whatever it will cost the government, it must stop. The military intervention in the affected states is going on well. There is no human rights abuse and there is no collateral damage with regards to security of individuals. I am optimistic that with the level of success already being recorded, the emergency rule in the affected states may not last up to the six months stipulated by the Constitution,” Goodluck Jonathan, 2013
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-must-be-defeated-at-all-costs-jonathan/

4. "I believe that the kidnap of these girls will be the beginning of the end of terror in Nigeria. We will surely bring their daughters back." President Goodluck Jonathan on Chibok girls May 2014
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27328003

5. “Over 70 percent of what are called corruption, even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies is not corruption, but common stealing. Corruption is perception, not reality,” the President said during his 7th Presidential Media Chat
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/160156-corruption-charges-ministers-politically-motivated-says-jonathan.html#sthash.aGWFtVXb.dpbs

you may think you are insulting GEJ until you leave that Naija to other countries and what damage your propaganda has done to all Nigerians overseas . Am sure so many politicians including Fashola made promises like that , that is even if you have any video evidence that GEJ made such promises. we can no longer rely newspaper propaganda to judge people.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by loomer: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
na which kind music them de play to entertain gossips?

because me slf wan entertain dem wen de come visit me

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by blemon44(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guidette:
PLEASE SHARE: The 5 Biggest lies President Goodluck Jonathan has told Nigerians.

1. "..If I'm voted into power, within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement, and if I can't improve on power within this period, it then means I CANNOT DO ANYTHING EVEN IF I AM THERE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS" - Goodluck Jonathan, Vanguard newspaper, 2011

3. “The excesses of Boko Haram must stop. That is the decision of this present government now. It must stop, whatever it will cost the government, it must stop. The military intervention in the affected states is going on well. There is no human rights abuse and there is no collateral damage with regards to security of individuals. I am optimistic that with the level of success already being recorded, the emergency rule in the affected states may not last up to the six months stipulated by the Constitution,” Goodluck Jonathan, 2013

4. "I believe that the kidnap of these girls will be the beginning of the end of terror in Nigeria. We will surely bring their daughters back." President Goodluck Jonathan on Chibok girls May 2014

5. “Over 70 percent of what are called corruption, even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies is not corruption, but common stealing. Corruption is perception, not reality,” the President said during his 7th Presidential Media Chat
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/160156-corruption-charges-ministers-politically-motivated-says-jonathan.html#sthash.aGWFtVXb.dpbs

he has an unfinished business
so let him be
GEJ till OBJ the pirated becomes king of england

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by redsun(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
If buhari had chosen this enterprising rare breed as a VP, he probably would stood a chance of winning a credibility status in the soith- south east. And among apprehensive Nigerians world wide.

Only crooked souls and inherent cowardsvwill accord respect to a kingpin like obj.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by 500GP: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
zudozz:
Most of d people Idolizing Obasanjo 2day are either Yorubas who did nt vote 4 him in 99 or f00lz or BOTH!

MOST PEOPLE THAT PAY HOMAGE TO OJUKWU TODAY ARE EITHER IBO WHO DID NOT KNOW THAT HE IS ONLY AFTER HIS POCKET AND THAT HE DID NOT CARE FOR THE IBO.......

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by redsun(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
zudozz:

On average,they like to follow blindly,even if the person they are following is a real jugudar. They literally thought awo had a base in the moon when he was ruling roost

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by cole265(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
kaywhynoni:
no matter what he said..........Aremu baba iyabo is still the pillar in Nigeria politics......like dat man die.

Don't mind them. Trying to score cheap point on Baba's back.
Baba OBJ oppressing them like mad.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by espn(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

A pillar that has never won an election in his ward?
what nonsense is dis 1 saying. He didn't win in his ward? Where did u get dat from..but he won in the whole country..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by ozo13(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin. http://www.nollywoodmagazine.com/2014/05/jonathans-govt-has-finished-nigeria-squandering-oil-wealth-says-hillary-clinton.html author=lalasticlala post=29069529]A former presidential aspirant, Prof. Pat Utomi, has said ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo is also guilty of some of his allegations against President Goodluck Jonathan.

Utomi said just like Jonathan, Obasanjo also entertained gossips from those around him.

In a Facebook post on Thursday, titled ‘Obasanjo and the Burden of History, Utomi noted that he was erroneously rumoured to be a member of the Alliance for Democracy during Obasanjo’s administration.

The post read in parts, “Obasanjo’s duty as a statesman is negatively affected by a tradition of lack of charity in dealing with others, which today makes it easy for people who should recognise truth when it comes from him dismiss him as acting in character without charity.

“I had the pleasure of being part, indeed, head of the policy advisory team that worked with candidate Obasanjo in 1998. As President, he lapped up all kinds of gossips stemming from my critical views on matters.

“Obasanjo is not wrong in his accusing Jonathan on the quality of people around him for gossiping. The irony is he is guilty of same.”

The foremost economist pointed out that only a few men in Nigeria had been given easy passage to immortality by circumstances as Obasanjo.

Utomi, added that, “His lack of charity manages to be a flaw that seems determined to consign him to a sad footnote in history.

“Still, this does not mean his voice should be ignored. In his moments, he speaks great truth to power and he understands Nigeria better than most. He should not be ignored.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/obasanjo-entertained-gossips-like-jonathan-utomi/[/quote]

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Xeeun(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Vanpascore:
Brb

How much?
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Mathematical(f): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
verygudbadguy:

A prophet is neva accepted in his own town. It happened to our Lord Jesus christ too. The bible recorded that He could do no mighty works lest dat He laid his hands upon few and dey were healed.

Obj really gave his best to pull naija to dis level. Things were nt dis bad during his own time and he had a lot of achievements.

Obj na prophet?.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
thought dis Pat Utomi guy got Green Card in Burkina Faso.....or is He speaking from there?
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by otabuko(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Now we know you're still alive...we've hears your voice....G.E.J 2015
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by guyX(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Just for FP popularity 7EFCAB8E
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by mbulela: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:
its unfortunate we don't teach history in our schools, we would have developed a culture of remembering the past.
I still remember how Thugs that had his blessings kidnapped a sitting Gov in Anambra state..
And burnt down a couple state infrastructure..
Comparing Jona and Obj is like comparing Sleep to death.
Its unfortunate Trolls on Nairaland be twisting the truth and events, and spewing propaganda just to futher the selfish cause of their principals .
#OneManOneVote !

I guess you have forgotten how 16 is greater than 19?
You have also forgotten how the ekiti PDP house members just woke up one morning and sacked their leadership irrespective of a lack of quorum?
If we must teach history it must not be the jaundiced one you are advocating.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
espn:
what nonsense is dis 1 saying. He didn't win in his ward? Where did u get dat from..but he won in the whole country..

This is what you get when contracrptives fail.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by verygudbadguy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mathematical:

Obj na prophet?.

My point is, pple don't appreciate you wen dey know ur beginning. Imagine d kinda luv foreigners have for Pastor T B Joshua and we in naija don't appreci8 him.
Imagine d kinda luv pple outside naija have for Wizkid n we here keep postin poo abt him.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by seedorfg(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jona tan(burn finish) is burning out of aso rock comes 2015... bowu yin e lo be okija lowe, e no consign me
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by BotherMleeper(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:
There is no leader in the world that doesn't entertain gossips. In fact, you get some of the most important intel from such gossips. But what makes a good leader is how he separates the wheat of the gossips from the chaff, and that is where Mr President is grossly lacking.

Very true. 'Special adviser' is a political euphemism for 'special gossip'.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by kipesco(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
kingthreat:
You are right Utomi. But the question is "Were the So-called gossips true" ?
We now know why Odua didn't go to jail
We now know why Patience is a godfather
We now know why Allison Maduekwe feels like a goddess

Jonathan is a weak president. Doesn't know how to manage other's excesses. Doesn't know how to take action. Him and Shagari are the weakest leaders Nigeria ever had.

My dear for this life no carry vex follow person or u go loose. These people commit offence we agree but this is democratic government so u no go just order person inside kirikiri but na to investigate and know number of people involved and how best to tackle them.
This alone makes Jonathan the wisest President in the world.
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by kingthreat(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
kipesco:

My dear for this life no carry vex follow person or u go loose. These people commit offence we agree but this is democratic government so u no go just order person inside kirikiri but na to investigate and know number of people involved and how best to tackle them.
This alone makes Jonathan the wisest President in the world.

Sorry but I got to say this. Your last statement which I bolded makes your reasoning similar to that of a ostrich.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
verygudbadguy:

A prophet is neva accepted in his own town. It happened to our Lord Jesus christ too. The bible recorded that He could do no mighty works lest dat He laid his hands upon few and dey were healed.

Obj really gave his best to pull naija to dis level. Things were nt dis bad during his own time and he had a lot of achievements.

HW old were u during baba's time? n can u list his achievements lets see....... please tell us what baba ape achieved during his 8yrs in power or forever SHUTTHEFUCKUP!
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Obasanjo and his godson have mental problem, they are both delusional. Ask ur self can gej win a local govtment if nt obj that smuggled him in. Yar adua accepted the election that brought him was faulty, and mr clueless never asked to stepdown. Only one man stands for integrity Buhari2015

BUHARI can never be associated with that word INTEGRITY! or have u forgotten what happen after 2011 election?
Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guidette:

if those u posted r in ur opinion lies then buhari did worst lies cause he made a comment in 2003. 2007 he made d same comment after losing to his son's mate. 2011 he made another comment now i know aftr his defeat cum feb14 he will repeat the same comment.
obama lied nobody talk, putin has been lying, una no talk, abeg go bathe acid u aint feelng d fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Entertained Gossips Like Jonathan — Utomi by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
See words of wisdom@ d end.......“Still, this does not mean his voice should be
ignored. In his moments, he speaks great truth
to power and he understands Nigeria better
than most. He should not be ignored.”..........Baba iyabo na Don

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators / APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security / Buhari May Extend 'private Visit' To London For Health Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.