Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) (54958 Views)

Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) / Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by JiggamanGh: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Midehi:

point of correction...not all guys

You are right but that's only a small percentage.
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by KOURTNEYK: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Kirinwa: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wizpa:
@lady... And why do u even think tania omotayo cares about what u do with him or not, she wasn't around.. So you helped her with her responsibility only for u to be dumped later... Smh for u

She will care when she finally catches HIV, syphilis or gonorrhoea. By then water yaff pass gaarri. grin

A relative of mine was cheating on the wife prolly without her knowledge. When he finally died of hiv. The wife went for checkup and later paid with her life and children were shared about after tests.

Those who keep late nights and are exposed to cold are more prone to cheating. Soldiers, Policemen, truck drivers etc
#FACT

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by JiggamanGh: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Slonge2:
This girl should be ashamed of herself, he mates (linda ikeji, chidinma, my babe, etc) are buying rangerovers, she is here braging about wizkid's dicck that is not even up to 6inches. Mtchewwwwww

lol
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
How many Panmo Wizkid dey command 4inside him boker wey he go dey cheat self
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Booty4me: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
I believe she just had Wizkid once
or twice in her bed..and i'm sure
wizzy doesn't even know her name!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
FAME + MONEY = Plenty Girls.sad

Poverty is The Cause Of All Dis Tinx.sad
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by ayobase(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
What is the lady in question doing at the back seat?
You own a man, u sit next to him at the front, with ur left hand resting on his chair.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by pure2014soul: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Make we give you award ni?
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
wizzy dey use u nd u dey hapi......i pity ur future generation

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
this for the children.
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by mediachirps(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Airforce1:
Lol

To the ladies,

A guy is yours only when he's with you.... the moment he steps out of that door alone, he's a free agent.
likewise girls
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Birniwa(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Until u post a picture of him on top of u 'nacking' d thing, I won't believe it!
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by bynat(f): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sheri na only woman nd love he sabi sing ant?
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Empressbee(f): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is a nothing but lies
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Morals gone to the dogs! Kudos for being so cheap, maybe immorality and back-bitting would make you famous.
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
NlOmg:
We love ourselves. He picked me up in his Porsche, we stayed at eko, watched movies on his laptop. He loves to taste me so Tania, how do I taste on his lips?

@bold,
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

But on a serious note I don't understand those women that pride themselves on being ashawos.
He uses you for temporary relief and would rather die than be seen with you in public and you no dey shame.
You are foolishly going to twitter to run your dirty smelling ashawo mouth.
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by franxalive(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Airforce1:
Lol

To the ladies,

A guy is yours only when he's with you.... the moment he steps out of that door alone, he's a free agent.

This is far from being a generally adopted truth...as there ar exceptions...#am-ONE! to GoD'z glory... As it really satisfying to b faithful to ur spouses, than the emptiness, guilt n vanity of unfaithfulness. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
LesbianBoy:

Nah....its the other way round! Trust me! A girl is yours only when she is with you!.... the moment she steps out of that door alone, she's a free agent. That is why guys should not believe what ladies say in the heat of passion......."you are the love of my life", undecided "i will never leave you" undecided undecided "you are the only one for me" undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided all these are TALES FOR THE GODS O! Once you guys say bye bye to each other, she is receiving the next call probably from boyfriend Number 20! Girls can't be trusted at all! Mbanu! angry angry
GIRLS DON BREAK THIS GUY HEART WITH WEDGE SHOE SOTEY E DON TURN POWDER... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by libertyfather(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Airforce1:
Lol

To the ladies,

Only the unfaithful ones....thumbs up to we faithful mens, we too scarce...this nt AD tinx am nt available
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by chronique(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Seriously,ladies got issues. You're eating someone's cookie behind the door,instead of you to eat quickly and keep quiet,you decided to throw the wrappers where he/she can see it so as to upset the person;any sense in that?
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Single celebrities, married Celebrities, d working class guy who is married or not get girls when n however they want. This one is no biggie... She shd take several seats abeg.
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by redcliff: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Lol.. sidechicks.. always wanting to do maximum damage.. smh
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
ayobase:
What is the lady in question doing at the back seat?
You own a man, u sit next to him at the front, with ur left hand resting on his chair.
she possibly was strategising evidences to be used when she comes up with dis outright rubbish.....
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
DollyParton1:

you are the small immature guy.

i don't have your time
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
seunique:

How you take know shocked
why do you think he added "kid" to his name? Its simply because of the size of his dickk.
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Airforce1:
Lol

To the ladies,

Same goes for a girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by indoorlove(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Airforce1:
Lol

To the ladies,

same goes to ladies. The girl in question is someone girlfriend too
Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Its not even a matter of who is the main chick or the side chick, if you're not the only woman in his life, you're both losing!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by ABEngine(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Lol, I may rightly assume she must have gotten the hard side of the boot already after this epistle.

Free agents when we ain't with our respective lovers? I beg to correct this notion for the sake of few guys please, reserved are the sanctity of our intents even beyond that of a true Arsenal fan- kidding. But on a serious note what is in sokoto that hasn't been unveiled in shokotor? As a matter of individuality, a monoamorous choice is yet unrivalled. Consider this economically, psychologically, physically, chemically (as in the governing chemistry) and even biblically. Call us chickens or whatever but such affections are indivisible and its a decision

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Airforce1:
Lol

To the ladies,

I don advise women tire, no dey carry man for back.
The only thing worth attention and 100% love na your children.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
wish the whole world knew how real heaven and hell is after death and rapture. ungodly acts now something that is celebrated.
Sins done with the Body not even outside the body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.