Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s (50787 Views)

Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" / The Incumbent President Of Niger Uses Pmb's Photo For Campaign (picture) / Top 5 Incumbent President Who Conceded Defeat In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by EMMABC1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Soyinka is a pure lunatic. Is this not the GEJ he villified and ridiculed before the whole world? People of questionable integrity shouldn't be nobel laureates. Oh wait, it's like Amaechi has stopped paying into his account and now channelling d whole money to Buhari's campaign. Sorry Prof u lost my respect long b4 now.
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
tomakint:
How I wish my APC guys here would follow the trend in Nigeria politics that no matter how they polish Buhari before the public, he remains unelectable as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Professor Wole Soyinka has said it all.........
u just said it all dear unelectable man of faith
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by 7sperovs(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
I wonder hoe people expect an acclaimed general who was a mere figure head in government while his deputy did most his job for him to protect us. His honestly as a man, i can question those that think they know him well. But a general who could not protect himself as head of state cannot protect nigeria. Knowing he came into power by a coup yet a general lasted barely two year...Uhm!! Na so him wan fight boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Why me? wink
Na only JFK AIRPORT YOU SABI FOR H-AMERICA? cheesy

Obama dey for dia abi?
I be small fish o! wink
Boko Haram OR KKK which wan beta pass? tongue
*mumu*
I hav been readin ur posts eversince and I have this to ask, are u for real? Or ur just a clone? U sure u are 50 and a woman? No offence.

1 Like

Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by stag: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is worth a critical examination.
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
nouveaux:
I hav been readin ur posts eversince and I have this to ask, are u for real? Or ur just a clone? U sure u are 50 and a woman? No offence.
Don't take her myopic post personal....she's just a cheap nairaland vvhore seeking for cheap clients
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by KanwuliaJara: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
nouveaux:

You have been reading my posts? YOU MUST BE TERRIBLY JOBLESS! kiss
Am I 50? No! . . . 52! kiss
AM I a Woman? No! . . . . A SHEEEMALE! kiss

Anything else? wink
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by LogicPower(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
ProfCorruption:
The title of the article: Soyinka's ALLEGED Swipe at Buhari.

The first paragraph:

Comments and Questions: a recently advertised opinion should not be difficult to find. Where is a link to this Soyinka's opinion? And if the author of this piece was so sure, why did he employ a title bearing "ALLEGED"? Such an opinion does not exist. What Okey Ikechukwu is doing is appropriating a big man's name to advance his own narrow parochial interests.

Since Nairaland is PDP and PDP is Nairaland, it took a step further and put a categorical certainty on the title. "Stick with the incumbent and Re-elect him in 2015--Prof Wole Soyinka". Even the paid hack did not make such an assertion in his original worthless piece. But here we are, Nairaland is imposing an opinion that is not Soyinka's on him. [b]Where did Soyinka call for re-election of Jonathan? Can Seun provide the source?[/b]This is not propaganda, it's a totally shameful, dishonest endeavor.

We know Nairaland is now worthless and a shadow of it old self, but how low can you guys really go?

Surely you are one of the FEW guys on NL with RAZOR-SHARP INTELLIGENCE!

This article is a clear example of THE WORST FORM OF IRRESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM. And by publishing it on itself website, ThisDay has proved, ONCE AGAIN, that it has now degenerated into the most unprofessional and worthless tabloids!

It would not take any INTELLIGENT mind more than a few seconds of glancing at the headline and reading into the first few lines of the article to discover the DESPICABLE and IGNOBLE deceit that you so well unmasked and highlighted.

But the SHAMELESS and DECEITFUL hireling who wrote the crappy article and the MORALLY BANKRUPT ThisDay editor who allowed it to be published on their website are fully aware that MANY of those who would read and comment on it would NOT be intelligent and discerning enough to uncover the deceit early enough, and some who would discover are those would just play along, as it serves their common agenda.

Any enlightened person would easily know that since the article was supposed to be based on what Soyinka purportedly said somewhere in the past, there is no way it could have been written without mentioning WHERE the original remark was made by WS, WHEN he made it and HOW EXACTLY he made it (with direct quotes).

But the SHAMELESS author deceitfully avoided ALL these important aspects of reference to a previous speaker, and as he and the equally shameless online ThisDay editor must have expected, a lot of people read and commented on it without being able to uncover the gross deceit and unprofessionalism that are SO GLARING to the discerning minds.

SHAME on this odious character of a writer, SHAME on the corrupt and unscrupulous online editor of the blatantly biased ThisDay, which has turned itself into an edifice of irresponsible and compromised journalism!

3 Likes

Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You have been reading my posts? YOU MUST BE TERRIBLY JOBLESS! kiss
Am I 50? No! . . . 52! kiss
AM I a Woman? No! . . . . A SHEEEMALE! kiss

Anything else? wink
u can't be real. U must be sum sort of jobless boiz serving as impostor. I enjoi u tho
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by tonychristopher: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
sparkleRed:

I am nt a very political person and am just a new graduate I would certainly nt even be given d opportunity nw if want 2 become d local govt chairperson, Prof cn be anti Jona buh bro u don't expect I'm 2 Becos of dat support Buhari wen he knws Buhari is nt wat d nation nids, only if APC projected Fashola or okorocha, wat a sweet victory it would ve bin 4 dem, cos pple re tired of Jona... And yes ve held many leadership roles...thanks

What makes you think that' they wouldn't give you the opportunity but
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by tonychristopher: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Descartes:

They don't know that in leadership many things are involved. You have many oppositions even in your own camp embarassed
Am a living witness

That's why I was asking them if they ever had any leadership position

That will be only yardstick of calling any person clueless
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by tiwasiaife(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
I will use all I have to make sure that gej wins in my ward
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by obodoyibo: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
The question every nigerian should have been asking APC leaders is...why did they not choose fashola as the flag bearer ....if they truly want to tell Nigerians that they are for change.....why would day even be talking about him being v/p......

B4 u start to crucify me I am an ibo man.....but deep down in the heart of many Nigerians we know that this man fashola would have been the person to lead Nigeria to promise land....

2 Likes

Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by vislabraye(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
chamboy:
Prof Prof how many times I call u... No vex me.

Deep down inside u. If the incumbent has been successful, you wouldn't b spewing this lies

Soyinka has been one of the most objective people around. He has criticized GEJ's government severally. What he says about GMB are true. Do you think Buhhari can lead Nigeria well with the likes of Amaechi and Tinubu by his side? They are just too crafty for hi.

1 Like

Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by ziccoit: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Calculia:
Soyinka’s Alleged Swipe at Buhari

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/soyinka-s-alleged-swipe-at-buhari/196811/

Prof. Wole Soyinka’s recently advertised opinion on Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential flag bearer, is that Nigerians are best advised to stick with the incumbent President and re-elect him next year.

I read the article from A to Z nowhere prof mentioned Nigerians are better off reelecting the incumbent president. The statement is just the opinion of thisday newspaper.
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by maasoap(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
So, Jonathanians could respect Wole Soyinka's opinion? Very strange!
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by mediachirps(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Safari29:
Who will stick with president of bokoharam that can't control his wife.
who will stick with a clueless president that don't have balls to prosecute currupt officials.
He will so lose on earth they will hear in heven
quit if you don't like owerri.
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by aurenflani: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
aderonila18:
Lol see the hypocrites, they are always cursing Wole Soyinka and calling him names when he points at the wrongs in the government but now suddenly they respect his views I thought PDP agents here say He is paid by APC and his political views are useless undecided

Yes they also say Ameachi bribes him grin
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by arresa: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
obodoyibo:
The question every nigerian should have been asking APC leaders is...why did they not choose fashola as the flag bearer ....if they truly want to tell Nigerians that they are for change.....why would day even be talking about him being v/p......

B4 u start to crucify me I am an ibo man.....but deep down in the heart of many Nigerians we know that this man fashola would have been the person to lead Nigeria to promise land....

Fashola wasn't interested according to Fashola so why the sleeplessness over Fashola and even if he was picked, we wont here word with the Muslim/ Muslim noise and the usual Fashola anti ibo and the deportation rubbish by people like you.

APC made their choice so good or bad, let them live with it and mind your own business...

And stop fooling yourself, you dont give a damn about Fashola and the APC...
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by Ladybluecash(f): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Naso, hmmm person neva even write exam he don fail alredy.... Buhari don fail wen election sef neva reach.... Ride on gej til 2019... Banjinatu orisirisi fun jonathan... Poka
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by mooremadu(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
AKUNWATA1:
WELL SAID PROF

GEJ TILL 2019

WE CAN'T GO BACK!!!
[color=#006600][/color 9ice 1 prof, wat hapnd to u? U use to b anti GEJ, wat suddenly changed profv dancing
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
mooremadu:
[color=#006600][/color 9ice 1 prof, wat hapnd to u? U use to b anti GEJ,] wat suddenly changed profv dancing
ARE YOU PHUCKING KIDDING ME ODI KA INA ARO NRO
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by chamboy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
vislabraye:

Soyinka has been one of the most objective people around. He has criticized GEJ's government severally. What he says about GMB are true. Do you think Buhhari can lead Nigeria well with the likes of Amaechi and Tinubu by his side? They are just too crafty for hi.
den we stick to failure
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by Ajaxauto: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
I wonder what exactly is wrong with prof. Wole Soyinka, I always respect him with high esteem but with this statement that I read, I think something is wrong somewhere. Could that be that prof. Wole Soyinka has a skeleton in his cupboard and he knows that if GMB should get there he might definitely jail him. Well he is not my prophet too and he can not pray for we Nigerians to continue in this hardship. Xmas is the cheapest festive mood that all nigerians should be able to afford but its another story in every homes now. Gej should behave like Hernest Sonekan, best advice
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
I wonder why many here are worried with Soyinka's comment if indeed he said such.

Is it easy at 80yrs to fight so hard all through your life and all you get is these clueless generation of rulers.

Soyinka may be as confused as the house boy in Aso Rock.

Soyinka made a mistake by asking us to vote the wrong person; in fact Madam Patient(ce) should be laughing now.

That Presido of Patience is by far smarter than that Prof if he really said that.

Patient(ce) till 2019.
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by nagoma(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
The Pretentious , senile and over-rated English language professor is torn between his well known prejudice and his presumed anti-corruption crusade. The prejudice seem to be winning right now. And as we know,senility exacerbates deep rooted contempt.

2 Likes

Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
Soyinka cannot speak for millions of good Nigerians frustrated by dis shameless administration full of liars.

I v observed dat Soyinka has been suffering from Dementia for sometime now due to old age. he should leave such critical issues for young minds
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by eagleonearth(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Adindupeter:
. If you can't stick with him simply migrate.
nah nah, on the contrary, when buhari ascends you are d one to migrate.
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by soludo93(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
The prof has spoken. It is either you take the counsel of a professor or you remain at a feast with the illiterates
Re: Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s by nagoma(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
My greatest happiness in life will be;
1. Buhari was killed in a bomblast in mecca
2. Earthquake wiped the whole of sokoto, kano, bruno,kastina,bauchi,zamfara,all the core norht and 60 million muslims died.
3.The moon fall on the middle east and kill all of them excluding israel.
4.Nations are banning the practice of islam.
5.Pakistan atomic bomb exploded amd kill all of them.
I will be very happy and I will drink bear that daym

Jesus was not sent to niggas and hooligans!

Go and drink Bear. Since you are Illiterate and fooolish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo / Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years / Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.