Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

10 Ways To Make Money Inside Campus As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Ways To Make Money Inside Campus As A Student (687 Views)

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Business U Can Do On Campus As A Student&make Quick Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Make Money Inside Campus As A Student by Kofacts(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2014
By Emeka Egbo ( Entrepreneur)

TOP TIPS TO MAKE MONEY
)
This tips, were gotten from students, in Nigerian institutions and I got to found out that the tips are really helping them to succeed financially and that’s the reason, I have decided to share this tips

WHY DO YOU NEED THIS TIPS ?

As a student, you tend to face so many challenges, ranging from tution fee, hostel fee and other fee. Let me not even speak about those ones now, because you tend you pay for those ones once in a year But Do you Know that the money you use in Feeding and buying Materials Is even more greater then the amount you spend for school fees and other fees and obviously, they are the ones that tend to consume more cash.
What are these other challenges?
-Feeding
-Photocopying
-Departmental dues
-Hostel Dues
-Faculty dues…. Etc

How do you overcome all these challenges of financial Lissaver ?

Below are top 10 things you can do in school to assist you financially.
-Starting up Tutorials : If are capable of teaching, you can earn teaching you classmates and those below you in class.
-Photocopying.
-Blogging
-Laundry
-Helping with respect to online assignments: I know of people that make huge from this.
-Bulk Sms : You have various Fellowships in yur school.Don’t you know you can make money selling units to them ?
-Opening a café |(This involves much capital though)
-Selling Textbooks to people.
-Opening up a canteen and employing people to work there for you
-Going into Political stuffs (These one is making sense sha, eg, hall governor,sug excos, etc)
If you need help on how to start any of the above business, contact us for more or comment and we did give you a one on one tutorial on how to earn big in school. Thanks

Source : http://unnedu..com/2014/12/10-ways-to-make-money-inside-campus-as.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Make Money Inside Campus As A Student by Raiders: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2014
The easiest way to make money as a student is to join student politics. In my first year, I was a class rep; second year, I became a hostel hall official and I got free accommodation and made some cool cash. My 3rd year,I re-contested for Hostel rep and won and in my 4th year, I contested for my school SUG and won. I also won shell scholarship in my 2nd year. I never lacked money through out my stay in the university
Re: 10 Ways To Make Money Inside Campus As A Student by JOETYNO: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2014
Mhen that Politics is the best!!!!!

Aside that I help with tutorials and assignments and also as a software Engineer (phone and laptops) I make cool cash always
Re: 10 Ways To Make Money Inside Campus As A Student by Kofacts(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Nice one.. you can give other tips so as to help other nairalanders.. that have no idea about it

(1) (Reply)

Cute Robot Ice Cream Seller / A Real Home Based Business That Works!!! / Over 300 E-commerce Start-up, Why I Think There's Room For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.