Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,240 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Can Nigerian Police Stop Collecting Bribes? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Nigerian Police Stop Collecting Bribes? (339 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers / Nigerian Police Have Increase Their Bribe Fee Due To The Festive Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerian Police Stop Collecting Bribes? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2014
I don't think so,i was on my way to church this morning the so called 'men in black' mounted their duty post as usual at my bus stop;ijegun road at ore ofe bus stop.They stopped the tricycle i was in and demanded for money even though only two of us were inside;all pleas fell on deaf ears till they collected the hundred naira from him.They are really terrorizing our area;they mount themselves at almost four strategic locations;u find them morning ,afternoon and evening.The situation is getting too much

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Renews Operational Licence / Boko Haram: Military Restricts Vehicular Movement In Maiduguri / Make A Christmas Wish !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.