Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! (44038 Views)

MTN Nigeria Changes Recharge Pin Codes From 12 To 16 Digits / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? / Why You Will Never Guess A Correct Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by iamrealdeji(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
VenusBetty:
like your female siblings, I no wan go near yo momma. Cuz I was trained well.
That's what I'm saying,all these girls dissing me without reading what I said properly,guys would rather have mixed feelings because guys are generally smarter,really smart guys would understand me,averagely intelligent guys wouldn't really understand and either keep mute or ask me to explain better,dumb guys would diss me,i said girls are not this smart which means they're not as smart as boys,and that's just how it is,its reality,it has nothing to do with dissing or downgrading women,the percentage of male Nobel laureates are more than women Nobel laureates,the percentage of male great scientists and researchers is more than women,the percentage of male inventors is more than female inventors,the percentage of guys that understand my statement is more than girls that understand my statement

1 Like

Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by FeestoNOVA(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Way back as at 2006-2007 it was possible,u jus had to know the sequence in which the numbers comes i have done it at least 7times and was reward with 500 each time..
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by freecitizn: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hero10001:

Lottery, Football combo etc are different to Pins.
Pins are made through patterns, there is no chance of repeating a pin else it's void.
It's possible to create valid pins but you won't find the trick on the net.
Na Oyinbo weh do pencil do eraser join am.

I agree there are nested algorithms for creating recharge pins, but the op was talking about just "guessing" it correctly which, which compares with a lottery or any other multiple order probabilistic game..

1 Like

Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by dharmieeey: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
An algorithm is used..Unfortunately d algorithm is not iterative. .its some complex algorithm. .programmers will understand this..and off course they have a record of all serials dat has been generated be4..nd they do a check to ensure that they re nt regenerated. .Also even if u get it right..it might not be activated on the voucher management system at that point in time..and off course it would be invalid..so a lot of factors come to play.

1 Like

Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
I have guess it like 11 times or less than that...Highest was N400 but the rest were in N100 and N200
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Vince77:
There is a way

So this is wat FTC feels like.... wow.
Feels like being high on weed.

say something bruh
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
onyekachee:
How can you guess 12 digits when you cannot win 4 accumulations in football betting

so like that! "92 likes"
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
pwreshbawz:
FP tinz just incase.
modified . mhen am so so happy this is the first time in my life i'm actually making fp . opee oh. my offering for church don dey work. thanks to God. thanks to OP thanks to the moderators and of course oga seun .Now leemie go and think of what am going to comment

Since, your comments didn't makes sense, i dash you 2/10
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Since, your comments didn't makes sense, i dash you 2/10
abeg make am 7/10
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by adusco(m): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
I once predicted it and I got #200 but quiet a long tym ago wen browsing was damn expensive, I was trying to download a game with my #100 but download failed, checking my acct my #100 was gone.dt was wot prompt me to try my luck , lo and behold I got 200 in my first attempt.since den it newa worked out.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by eduxerxes: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
If u've got knowledge of permutation, u'll knw its almost impossible to guess a recharge card pin.

Question: in how many ways can you select 12 numbers from the numbers 0 - 9?
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by onyekachee(f): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin
DonaldGenes:

so like that! "92 likes"
more than that,check again
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by DonaldGenes(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
onyekachee:
;Dmore than that,check again

iWas actually jealous and so iDecided not to give you another like

1 Like

Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by onyekachee(f): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin
DonaldGenes:

iWas actually jealous and so iDecided not to give you another like
make I borrow you one like then
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by DonaldGenes(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
onyekachee:
;Dmake I borrow you one like then

Nope! Thanks!
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by maafen: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
lilezzy:

u're also wrong. Since each of the numbers must be within the range of 0-9, then the permutation becomes

10*10*10*10*10*10*10*10*10*10*10*10 = 10 raised to power 12 grin

correct
you are right thank you
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Hawlahscho(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Actually, here in Pakistan we can guess right 23 recharge card pin.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by careema(f): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Even the mtn operatives can't guess it because it is always encrypted, it will actually be unencrypted by the trade partner, its a code, it has its own pattern, besides all networks have a software that when you try loading a wrong pin once, which doesn't exist, the next one will give u an automatic response, that the pin doesn't exist.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by emmy02(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Oyimzy:
Sometimes you get broke and decide to formulate recharge pins thinking you'll get lucky and recharge your phone for free sorry bro/sis you will always get this response - The pin you are loading does not exist. Pls check and try again!!!

So what's the 'Big Secret'? How are the numbers combined? What makes it almost impossible for someone to guess the right pin?

Nairaland experts come in and tell us....

Complex algorithm.. . Recharge cards r generated by a random process dat involves hardcore mathematics. If only u can decipher d algorithm used then u can create so many pins.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Hero10001: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
freecitizn:

I agree there are nested algorithms for creating recharge pins, but the op was talking about just "guessing" it correctly which, which compares with a lottery or any other multiple order probabilistic game..
Guessing won't take you anywhere in Pins, Lottery or Sport betting.
You have to study/forcast hard to get a pint off baba ijebu and betting.
You can never guess those combinations, no short cut.

1 Like

Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Mobyloaded(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
onyekachee:
How can you guess 12 digits when you cannot win 4 accumulations in football betting
Lmao.. And yu must be a dope crazy human being..
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by onyekachee(f): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mobyloaded:

Lmao.. And yu must be a dope crazy human being..
that is too much for a lady haba
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by playboy19(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
It is not permutation and combination as most called it here. It is simply call Algorithm. You don't know about it, forget the chances of correctly getting. But if you the Algorithm (formula) you could be in for some cool cash.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by temmyplayboy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
I thought as much that their is a special software develop for generating it, and know genious ever liveth can ever guess it correctly.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by gnykelly(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
maybe you should check my signature
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Yimu
wat abt datangry Translations
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by benstuber(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
onyekachee:
I love dis guy[s]
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by sistar007(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guessing can't work when the Odds are very low. The recharge card pin depends on its serial number and date it was generated. if u get this data you can interpolate or Extrapolate recharge pins and serials.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by eightsin(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
benuejosh:
misleading topic

Very misleading! Thought the op was gonna explain instead he is asking questions
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by sistar007(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
temmyplayboy:
I thought as much that their is a special software develop for generating it, and know genious ever liveth can ever guess it correctly.

I disagree with u. I can study the footprints and generate an algorithm for one. so its possible. the only problem is that most of this Recharge pins depends on the time generated.

that means u can get on but it might have been used or expired,
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Pls help me multiply 39916800 * 362880, that's the number of possibilities.

nah bro ur wrong....

look at it dis way...

digit : Sample space possible
0 : 0
1 ; 0, 1 , .. 9
2 : 00 , 01 , 02...99
3 : 001 , 002 , ...999
4 : 0001, 0002 , ... 9999

observe carefully, the highest number can only b 99999....99 ...

so, for a 12 digit recharge card,
the possible number of ways is 9999-9999-9999

yeah... MTN are smart ppl.. they hv already done the maths... they know their numbers of subscribers isn't up to that upper bound....

One more thing, Permumtation is different from Combination!!!
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by johncreek: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You're one of the few dumb guys I'm talking about in this statement:
That's what I'm saying,all these girls dissing me without reading what I said properly,guys would rather have mixed feelings because guys are generally smarter,really smart guys would understand me,averagely intelligent guys wouldn't really understand and either keep mute or ask me to explain better,dumb guys would diss me,i said girls are not this smart which means they're not as smart as boys,and that's just how it is,its reality,it has nothing to do with dissing or downgrading women,the percentage of male Nobel laureates are more than women Nobel laureates,the percentage of male great scientists and researchers is more than women,the percentage of male inventors is more than female inventors,the percentage of guys that understand my statement is more than girls that understand my statement
I still insist; not all of them is as dullant as you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel / Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016. / Elon Musk’s STARLINK Approved By Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.