Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! (44040 Views)

MTN Nigeria Changes Recharge Pin Codes From 12 To 16 Digits / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? / Why You Will Never Guess A Correct Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Misogynist2014(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ezechinwa:

nah bro ur wrong....

look at it dis way...

digit : Sample space possible
0 : 0
1 ; 0, 1 , .. 9
2 : 00 , 01 , 02...99
3 : 001 , 002 , ...999
4 : 0001, 0002 , ... 9999

observe carefully, the highest number can only b 99999....99 ...

so, for a 12 digit recharge card,
the possible number of ways is 9999-9999-9999

yeah... MTN are smart ppl.. they hv already done the maths... they know their numbers of subscribers isn't up to that upper bound....

One more thing, Permumtation is different from Combination!!!

Thanks, I equated numbers and letters.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by SupaC(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
I once got the guess corrcetly with a combination of ''Combination n Permutation'',,hahaa
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by SupaC(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Vince77:
There is a way

So this is wat FTC feels like.... wow.
Feels like being high on weed.
hahaa,you really are high

1 Like

Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by SupaC(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
onyekachee:
How can you guess 12 digits when you cannot win 4 accumulations in football betting
haahahahahaa.stil rollin on the floor
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by calabaman(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:

huh

u are indeed very pwetty cheesy
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
adusco:
I once predicted it and I got #200 but quiet a long tym ago wen browsing was damn expensive, I was trying to download a game with my #100 but download failed, checking my acct my #100 was gone.dt was wot prompt me to try my luck , lo and behold I got 200 in my first attempt.since den it newa worked out.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
adusco:
I once predicted it and I got #200 but quiet a long tym ago wen browsing was damn expensive, I was trying to download a game with my #100 but download failed, checking my acct my #100 was gone.dt was wot prompt me to try my luck , lo and behold I got 200 in my first attempt.since den it newa worked out.

[size=36pts]
Bros..
you can lie oh... i hail thee... what a special way to end 2014... with a special lie from the pit of hell

[/size]
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by iamrealdeji(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
johncreek:

I still insist; not all of them is as dullant as you.
Ofcourse you'll insist because you fall on the category of dumb guys I was referring to,its not your fault,dumbness is natural,could be hereditary,but try to be smart by learning from others,its not that easy but try
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by adusco(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ezechinwa:

[size=36pts]
Bros..
you can lie oh... i hail thee... what a special way to end 2014... with a special lie from the pit of hell

[/size]

And what if its true....all the shame be unto you.....
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by anumide(f): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
iamrealdeji:

That's what I'm saying,all these girls dissing me without reading what I said properly,guys would rather have mixed feelings because guys are generally smarter,really smart guys would understand me,averagely intelligent guys wouldn't really understand and either keep mute or ask me to explain better,dumb guys would diss me,i said girls are not this smart which means they're not as smart as boys,and that's just how it is,its reality,it has nothing to do with dissing or downgrading women,the percentage of male Nobel laureates are more than women Nobel laureates,the percentage of male great scientists and researchers is more than women,the percentage of male inventors is more than female inventors,the percentage of guys that understand my statement is more than girls that understand my statement
All this grammar just to prove that u've been hanging around dumb women? Pele, I feel ur pain, come take cheeseballs
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Blakyclyde(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
ptownman:
Criminal minds/ Bad eggs
Yeah. I guess Penelope Garcia can do it flawlessly without having to hack into Empty-Hen's mainframe.
No thanks to Sony hackers.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
anumide:

All this grammar just to prove that u've been hanging around dumb women? Pele, I feel ur pain, come take cheeseballs
You're one of those I categorized as the dumb folk,its not your fault though
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by freecitizn: 12:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Hero10001:

Guessing won't take you anywhere in Pins, Lottery or Sport betting.
You have to study/forcast hard to get a pint off baba ijebu and betting.
You can never guess those combinations, no short cut.

Forecasting itself is also guessing, it's just guessing based on some sort of statistical, analogous or empirical information to make absolute risk tend towards certainty smiley
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 22, 2014
b3llo:
Permutate then combine the 12 digit and guess! 12*11*10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1
If you can do that successfully, MTN recharge card is yours! I wish you Luck
you missd!its (10*10*10*10*10*10*10*10*10*10*10)-10...repitition of digit allowed.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by daey118(m): 4:12am On Dec 22, 2014
cynthia3d:
Giving people mind set on hw to steal if me all begin to guess right on recharge cards hw will ppl who make this their business survive abeg oooooo
As if when someone says it. You won't use too undecided
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by anumide(f): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You're one of those I categorized as the dumb folk,its not your fault though
the interesting thing is: an 'intelligent' man will have ignored even my very first comment. But u were desperate to prove a point. Sweetheart, u re more dumb than u think. #100 says u still fight with your sisters in order to take your share of the meat. It is people like u Jesus sent me to earth to minister to. Oya come collect hug
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by great664(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2014
You want to guess 12 digit without, why not try just 2 digit for Baba Ijebu with clue, try and guess the last 2 digit and enjoy 200 MTN card, 7562-3116-85_ _ and 2361-8_42-18_6 both are 200Hundred MTN card, will load it on friday if no one get it
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by iamrealdeji(m): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2014
anumide:
the interesting thing is: an 'intelligent' man will have ignored even my very first comment. But u were desperate to prove a point. Sweetheart, u re more dumb than u think. #100 says u still fight with your sisters in order to take your share of the meat. It is people like u Jesus sent me to earth to minister to. Oya come collect hug
Will have? Don't blow my phone pls
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by anumide(f): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2014
iamrealdeji:

out of points? Now we re back to the only weapon in your arsenal: grammar. Cry cry baby
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by anumide(f): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2014
iamrealdeji:

out of points? Now we re back to the only weapon in your arsenal: grammar. Cry cry baby.

P.s I pray that the heavens open for u, so that u Can at least change your fragile nokia express music to a C3.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by anumide(f): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2014
anumide:
the interesting thing is: an 'intelligent' man would have ignored even my very first comment. But u were desperate to prove a point. Sweetheart, u re more dumb than u think. #100 says u still fight with your sisters in order to take your share of the meat. It is people like u Jesus sent me to earth to minister to. Oya come collect hug
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2014
Oyimzy:
Sometimes you get broke and decide to formulate recharge pins thinking you'll get lucky and recharge your phone for free sorry bro/sis you will always get this response - The pin you are loading does not exist. Pls check and try again!!!

So what's the 'Big Secret'? How are the numbers combined? What makes it almost impossible for someone to guess the right pin?

Nairaland experts come in and tell us....

Bro believe me;I had once gotten a right guess with glo 500 naira around 2007...
Honestly;I was highly flabbergasted,tho twas through a voice recharge,I dialed 123 and followed the lead to put the numbers...I was just typing anyhow till I got;your account has been credited with 500naira...
See Ђ☺ I was dancing garala and suo...you won't blv it...
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by johncreek: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Ofcourse you'll insist because you fall on the category of dumb guys I was referring to,its not your fault,dumbness is natural,could be hereditary,but try to be smart by learning from others,its not that easy but try
I still insist sir that not all of them is as dullant as you are. Shikena!
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by johncreek: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2014
anumide:

Am so grateful for telling that dullant the truth.
God will not diminish your wisdom. Amen

1 Like

Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by Oyimzy(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Oyimzy:

After some research....

This is my conclusion;

The codes are generated randomly such that each batch of coupons will have no visible similarity between their codes.
It is an automated process, whose actual workings or algorithm is not revealed.

Information about the exact algorithm used by telecom companies isn't available in public domain.

There is no tool at our disposal which can find how the random codes are generated.
So, we just can't guess the code.

Ehmm.... Maybe someday someone high on weed will finally find the algorithm.... and I guess that'll be the end of recharge cards but I don't pray so b'cus what then happens to persons who are into Rcard printing business?

Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by IanDiamonds: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2014
Oyimzy:

To guess right, you'd have to be a genius...
Here's how your normal MTN recharge card looks like

5675 - 4321 - 7896

The code above is what you use to credit your phone with a specified credit unit innit; so normally you'll dial *555*567543217891#
when trying to forge a card by random guessing, most people make the mistake of switching the numbers above. Well wrong. The recharge card you're loading has been re-ordered i.e. 5675 - 4321 - 7896 would be 21789567546 in its normal order.
Another fact is the order to which each unit is arranged is not consistent.
I had a friend then who knew the re-ordering system, and used that to his advantage, but he's in Jail now.
Crime never pays..
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by cynthia3d(f): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2014
daey118:

As if when someone says it. You won't use too undecided
bad citizen
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by DaBullIT(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2014
keandre:
Done it b4 after 18 trialz

Picture of your account balance or you get the liar of the year award ? 18 straight trials ? They'd have blocked your number at least 4 times

1 Like

Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by dyadeleye(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2014
That's an insult on womanhood...you better apologise or your mama gonna hear abt this!!!
iamrealdeji:
exactly,women ain't always this smart
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by iamrealdeji(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2014
johncreek:

I still insist sir that not all of them is as dullant as you are. Shikena!
Well,dullard is what MKO called Abacha till the dullard had him incarcerated for years having control over the life of the one that called him a dullard
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by johncreek: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Well,dullard is what MKO called Abacha till the dullard had him incarcerated for years having control over the life of the one that called him a dullard
Sir; I still insist that not all of them is as dullant as you.
Re: Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! by abdullkabar(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2014
chuksfor13:

additional mathematics. som1 go soon run mad here
Lolz....I wander,just because I wnt guess card!!
Wetin go pain me pass na make the yeye digits no come turn credit(I go jst vex tear my fone)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel / Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016. / Elon Musk’s STARLINK Approved By Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.