Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Lord Comes Nigh; Make The Way Straight For His Return - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Comes Nigh; Make The Way Straight For His Return (458 Views)

Be Ready, The Lord Comes At Midnight! / Save Your Soul, Be Ready When The Lord Comes. / Save Your Soul: Be Ready When The Lord Comes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Comes Nigh; Make The Way Straight For His Return by stoneinzion(f): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
7/3/05 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord: Timothy, take up your pen, and write to all these multitudes of people who dwell upon the earth. Write My words, the words of The Most High... The Beginning and The Ending, The Author and The Finisher, The Creator of all things.

Behold, in My right hand is the power to save; and in My left is fierce judgment, which is about to be poured out. For I am The I AM, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, The Everlasting Light of the World... The Word. For I had sent My Only Begotten into the world, so you may know The Word... Immanu El.
He gave up everything so you could be saved, yet you peoples of the world have not accepted His sacrifice, nor have you harkened to His voice, nor do you give heed to His words. You are a very desolate people, a hard and bitter people without feeling, married to this world of sin. Again I send The Holy One of Israel, My Son... He beckons to you, yet you will not listen nor will you return home.
Now hear, incline your ear and listen, and seek to understand: Ahead of Jesus, in His day of humility and sacrifice, did I call on John the Baptist to cry out in the wilderness and announce The Christ’s coming, to call all who were willing back to the Way, to repent and be baptized. In John’s hand I had placed the trumpet, and he did make the path straight in preparation for The One coming after him, by whom all must be saved.
John baptized with the Word given him, and with water. And now I send John once again, even many ten-thousands who would be as John. My words have I placed in their mouths and the trumpet rests securely in their hands. For The Son of Man is returning to gather His own, and shall also come quickly in full power and great glory, shining in His strength. Thus all My sealed ones, who I have given ears to hear My voice, shall prepare His way before Him, baptizing as John with the Word of God given them.

Behold, The Faithful and True Witness comes! And He shall baptize all with fire! Trust in these sent to you therefore, for they are My witnesses, the trumpet call of the end of this age! For The Lord of lords comes nigh!... Therefore, I ask you, will you be left standing upon the earth or gathered up to Heaven?

For My judgments shall fall from Heaven!
And My punishments shall rain down hard upon the earth and men!...

Yet there is Sanctuary from this storm, only One...

He is called Jesus and Christ, The Lord!
YAHUSHUA HAMASHIACH IS HIS NAME!...

Call upon Him! Do not wait, beloved!...

Call on His name, in all sincerity and in truth, and you shall be delivered.

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Lord_Comes_Nigh%3B_Make_the_Way_Straight_for_His_Return

(1) (Reply)

Wonder-working Name / Egypt’s Sisi: Islamic “thinking” Is “antagonizing The Entire World” / Apostle Paul Understood What The Body Is About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.