Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff (22053 Views)

I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode / APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Drone007: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
thefakestan:
The Chad connection
YES; FOLLOW THE CHAD TRAIL, AND YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER! That's All.
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Frankenstein: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
nduchucks:
[s]Mr. Modu, as soon as President Buhari takes over, the rest of what you know about Boko Haram will be revealed unless you run away to Chad before the President's inauguration.

Sir Sheriff, you show up prominently in our list of Boko Haram sponsors.

Let me remind NLers of the graphics we've been maintaining.

P.S. Okupe is being watched closely and if we have enough latent and clear evidence, he will be added.[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1720485_cusersa949824desktopbk_jpeg959ea0746e70cb39021116b1935d6258
Utter rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Freest(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
aare07:
Once to everyman and nation comes the moment to decide; in the strife between truth with falsehood, for the good or the evil side.” J. R. Lowell, 1819-1891, (VANGUARD BOOK OF QUOTATIONS,VBQ, p 254).
For great nations, the choice comes once or, at most, twice. For Nigeria, the choice had come several times. And, the fact that, today, the failure of a country which was more advanced than South Korea, Malaysia and Thailand, among others, in 1965, is unanimously attributed to the lack of purposeful leadership is an indictment of the leaders as well as the followers.
To the best of my knowledge, nobody had been elected into office, either at the Federal, or State, level who had not enjoyed some significant measure of support. Even when the votes were supposed to have been rigged or bought, with “Stomach Infrastructure”, fellow Nigerians had been involved in the deals. Nobody alone can impose himself on a nation of 170 million people. As Joseph de Maistre, 1751-1820, in VBQ p. 80, has warned us, “Every country has the government it deserves.”

Buhari and Jonathan
So if Nigeria, a potentially rich, but, actually poor country, has a government in which a Minister can purchase two bullet-proof cars, at inflated prices, that is what we deserve. If another Minister can spend billions of naira leasing a jet for her official use; and, then go to court to stop anyone from asking questions, because her “boss” never did, that is what we deserve too. If the BOSS himself runs a Presidential Airline with nine aircrafts, while the Presidents of France and Brazil and the Prime Ministers of Japan and Britain manage with one each, that is what we also deserve.
By contrast, we now have a challenger, who was a former Minister for Petroleum Resources (he leased no jets) and a former Head of State (no Presidential Airways then). Yet, he could state, without fear of contradiction as follows: “While others who have occupied those same positions have grown mysteriously rich, I still live on my army pension. I own no foreign bank accounts, I own no companies profiting from government contracts.”
To me the difference is clear; as clear as drinking tea or coffee with milk; or drinking mud water. Let those who had become mysteriously rich explain the source(s) of their wealth to Nigerians – including how much tax they paid on them….
I've not commented on NL in a long time, just normally read through post, but this particular post got me thinking,
Are u a fool? Do you have common sense? Do you even think or are u so dull?
Am sorry this are actually my first comment in a long time but i couldn't help it!!!
Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Godjone(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
pls mr former governor, expantiate more on how we can be helped by Chad in ending this madness, i no get time for ur long story. Mtchewwww
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by OLADD: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Adminisher:
Nigeria is a shallow country. This is a suspected Boko Haram founder, now cleared by the SSS saying Boko Haram was formed in 1992. What some people have told their children is that it was started in 2011 by 'northern elders' to remove Jonathan from power. The truth is always very far in this country because people who are eating government money have enough idiots among the poor ready to buy their stories because of tribal or religious connections
[color=#006600][/color]

The fact that Boko Haram was reinvigorated in 2011 to undermine Jonathan's govt thereby portraying him as an incompetent president is not in doubt. It was in the same vein Sharia was unleashed on OBJ when the north discovered he was unusable.. If there's anybody out there who thinks otherwise, such must be living in abject hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by temmy3723(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
IDOHOU:
Why is he coming now, after years of linking him to the group. There is Sumfin we are yet to knw.

Till den, VOTE BUHARI

Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by nduchucks: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Frankenstein:
Utter rubbish!

I expect you to do better that this.

Please express yourself in one or two cogent sentences if you can. What exactly is your disagrement and why?

2 Likes

Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by SporaD8: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
thefakestan:
The Chad connection
Thought am the only one to notice. Still our government remain clueless!
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Kei144(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
There was evidence that Chad was sponsoring Boko Haram. Suddenly, an aeroplane loaded with helicopter gunship and other war gadgets, headed to Chad, landed in Kano. The reason for the Kano landing was that Ndjamena airport became so busy the plane had to land at Kano for refueling. Ndjamena airport is usually as busy as Paris airport. Well, French Embassy declared that the cargo in the plane that landed in Kano belongs to French Mission in Chad. Once French mission in Chad got mentioned, Nigerian Government quickly forgot about Chad sponsoring Boko Haram. Before the Kano plane landing incident happened, I was afraid that Nigeria might invade Chad; now the chances of Chad invading Nigeria is higher than that of Nigeria invading Chad.
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by seankay(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
He knows the year it was founded including the state and town grin
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Paretomaster(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
tolexy007:
I belive diz bh is global problem, bt some hausas invited dem to diz country......

Can u gv us d name of d Hausas dat invite them u dunce? I don't blame u, u don't kw d diff btw Hausas and other tribes in d North.
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by XRAY21(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
aare07:
Once to everyman and nation comes the moment to decide; in the strife between truth with falsehood, for the good or the evil side.” J. R. Lowell, 1819-1891, (VANGUARD BOOK OF QUOTATIONS,VBQ, p 254).
For great nations, the choice comes once or, at most, twice. For Nigeria, the choice had come several times. And, the fact that, today, the failure of a country which was more advanced than South Korea, Malaysia and Thailand, among others, in 1965, is unanimously attributed to the lack of purposeful leadership is an indictment of the leaders as well as the followers.
To the best of my knowledge, nobody had been elected into office, either at the Federal, or State, level who had not enjoyed some significant measure of support. Even when the votes were supposed to have been rigged or bought, with “Stomach Infrastructure”, fellow Nigerians had been involved in the deals. Nobody alone can impose himself on a nation of 170 million people. As Joseph de Maistre, 1751-1820, in VBQ p. 80, has warned us, “Every country has the government it deserves.”

Buhari and Jonathan
So if Nigeria, a potentially rich, but, actually poor country, has a government in which a Minister can purchase two bullet-proof cars, at inflated prices, that is what we deserve. If another Minister can spend billions of naira leasing a jet for her official use; and, then go to court to stop anyone from asking questions, because her “boss” never did, that is what we deserve too. If the BOSS himself runs a Presidential Airline with nine aircrafts, while the Presidents of France and Brazil and the Prime Ministers of Japan and Britain manage with one each, that is what we also deserve.
By contrast, we now have a challenger, who was a former Minister for Petroleum Resources (he leased no jets) and a former Head of State (no Presidential Airways then). Yet, he could state, without fear of contradiction as follows: “While others who have occupied those same positions have grown mysteriously rich, I still live on my army pension. I own no foreign bank accounts, I own no companies profiting from government contracts.”
To me the difference is clear; as clear as drinking tea or coffee with milk; or drinking mud water. Let those who had become mysteriously rich explain the source(s) of their wealth to Nigerians – including how much tax they paid on them….

which kind plenty thing be this ?who will read it all?
Outline your main point it better that way
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by shegsrules(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chief sponsor, u started it and it's going to hunt u here on earth
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Frankenstein: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
nduchucks:

I expect you to do better that this.

Please express yourself in one or two cogent sentences if you can. What exactly is your disagrement and why?
The fake boko haram operatives that falsely accused Ihejirika and Sheriff of supporting the terrorists have been nabbed yet you still included their names in your picture.

You should be calling for Shettima's resignation for using his aide to connect the two to Boko haram conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by major466(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
aare07:

Buhari and Jonathan
Bull shit!
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by BlackHuman(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

The fact that Boko Haram was reinvigorated in 2011 to undermine Jonathan's govt thereby portraying him as an incompetent president is not in doubt. It was in the same vein Sharia was unleashed on OBJ when the north discovered he was unusable.. If there's anybody out there who thinks otherwise, such must be living in abject hypocrisy.
Point of correction; B.Haram's reinvigoration started during Yar'adua's time.

1 Like

Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by ayomidegambari(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Weda na u dey sponsor dem or not..d truth go appear 1 day, and if afta we con find out say u dey among pple wey dey sponsor dem..I promise u death.
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
aare07:

Buhari and Jonathan

hw much did fashola bought the 3 bullet proof cars he gave to oponu eye tinubu?
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Don't worry, Buhari will flush all of u out including the Hat master

I am not a religious bigot oooooo.. So don't counter-comment..

Can anyone here a christian compare shetima statement with pastor Bosu emmanuel message..

Hu is lying here... Hmmm.

D truth is if anyone is dreaming Buhari- he MIGHT b an enemy of the country.

Dats y dia is power toggle, like GEJ will say- when he came to ILE-IFE, (they are even ready to kill).. Dia is a lot to what is happening, dia is more to providing basic amenities...

The North are trying to cover their trash, we will never allow dat, dats y they dia not come southward for now, they know what it will result to..

Y asn't any place at the south bin bombed with casualties apart from threat, are we saying the south is 24hrs concious.. No... They want to cover their thrash.....

Core North should forget dat sit until 16yrs from now.. Am sure by d end of GEJ second term, most evry boldness will ve bin built on all the other Geo-political zone, to start to demand what's right and wrong.
The truth is some people are greater than this country. GEJ is a small boy to them, so also any other new era's from the south.. But wisdom play in action.
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by habeeblai244(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wtf
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
aare07:

Buhari and Jonathan

hw much did fashola bought the 3 bullet proof cars he gave to oponu eye tinubu?
whr in d world do u see a km of road being constructed wif 1billion naira?
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by ideyvexnow: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

aare07:

Buhari and Jonathan
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by bashydemy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Don't worry Sherrif, Keep all what you know to yourself until our president GMB come to power and you will be force to tell the truth and name those behind you..
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Rexyl(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
So boko haram started in 1992 and people kept silent over it since then. Who was the State governor and the president then? Why did they keep silent? Diaris God ooo
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by MNDY(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Those who have vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable! Why is the north in one part of the world or the other always with one form of problem or the other?
----------------
In Nigeria's case, an exam question in my "Conflicts & Devt. in Contemporary Africa" course in my just concluded exams was to discuss the colonial roots of Nigeria's conflicts!
----------------
The lecturer had taught us that the 1914 amalgamation by the British's and their special interest and love for the north (British favoured & annointed child) engendered the north's superiority complex and ego and makes them till date think that Nigeria's leadership throne is their birthright

1 Like

Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Xcex: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wen kidnaping was rampant in d south d gov gav dem amnesty n evrytin subsided, bt dis Naughterners we don't knw dia p, if d presido cal 4 cowfew u wil castigate him moreova ur bros na dem ful army bt dem dey busy dey form general n major dey share d money, u startd it urselves, so leave GEJ out of dis. Frm al indicatns we ar stil kipin him dere til 2014.
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
And some dengerous mumu don't know the game plan of the core north, I will never blame JONATHAN 4 any thing bad. Am waiting for the time when the core north will be like somalia and sudan, then we will know who is clueless and useless. An hausa man to me is a pure satan that should be killed immediately after birth. I therefore urge the wise once here to secure your votes for GEJ and shamed satanist allah bin ladin muhd bokoharam to death come 2015. As usual, say no to core north agender, say no to islam, say no to allah and gadafi, say no to jihadist, say no to fulani wantom destruction of lives and properties.
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Beface(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
I guess one of Jonathan's policy is to Rebrand criminals and help them look like saint as long as they are willing to work for him. Sheriff can tell the parable to the dead.
Re: What I Know About Boko Haram – Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Political ineptitude

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things Nigerians Expect From President Buhari In 2016 / Vote Buying: Ribadu Asks Court To Nullify Binani’s Victory / Teju Babyface Tribute To Tunji Okusanya Of MIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.