Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nigerian Hunchbacks: "People See Us As Money-making Machines" - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Hunchbacks: "People See Us As Money-making Machines" (20090 Views)

Quality X_ray Machines Sales In Nigeria (best X_ray Machines In Nigeria) / X-rays/mammography Machines And Ultra Sound, Scan Machines / Why Do People See Things At Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hunchbacks: "People See Us As Money-making Machines" by Simoneblosson(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
too damn long
Re: Nigerian Hunchbacks: "People See Us As Money-making Machines" by soulglo: 1:24am On Dec 22, 2014
Isn't hunchback an outdated term? I did not know though that TB of the spine could cause it to curve but always knew that scoliosis coUld. Ignorant and diabolical people need to be eradicated for sure. In saner climate people with scoliosis thrive but in Nigeria they live in fear for their lives. what a shame. Guiliana Rancic has scoliosis and she's at the top of her game as an entertainment journalist. I wish I had a list of successful people living with scoliosis to encourage our brothers and sisters with the disease that they should not give up.
Re: Nigerian Hunchbacks: "People See Us As Money-making Machines" by Wisegeek01(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
K

And some pple out there be complaining about no job
or no Husband to marry"
Re: Nigerian Hunchbacks: "People See Us As Money-making Machines" by Olurock(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2014
David4best:
It is very bad that many Nigerians love human being more than money. If you want to be rich, why can't u work harder to achieve weight
I want to believe what you meant to say is ....Nigerian love money more than their fellow human being.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hunchbacks: "People See Us As Money-making Machines" by stunnerxoxo: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lol story for the Gods tongue
Re: Nigerian Hunchbacks: "People See Us As Money-making Machines" by soulglo: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
patmaine:

make dem go siddon. these dudes 're ordinary people if not worse... back den I was working for my dad. out of pity i supplied one oil and he paid remaining a certain amount after months of pleas he gave me bounced cheque. tank God for d bounced cheque cos I was able to threaten my money from d hunch back motherfucker. after soiling my relationship with my dad that time....

Your bad attitude soiled your relationship with your dad
Re: Nigerian Hunchbacks: "People See Us As Money-making Machines" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
soulglo:

Your bad attitude soiled your relationship with your dad

my bad attitude.? do u even kno me...my dad is proud to 've me dats y he keep begging me to fold my business into his....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / The Terrible State Of Central Hospital In Warri, Delta State(Photos) / Final Year Student Of IMSU Slumps And Dies Few Months To His Graduation(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.