Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Say No To Corruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Corruption. (576 Views)

'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. / Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor / Final Solution To Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Corruption. by favourmic(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION.

Did u know that d Lekki-Ikoyi link Bridge constructed by d APC led govt is 1.36km long?

Did u also know that d 2nd Niger Bridge awarded by d PDP led govt is 1.5km long?

Whilst d Lekki-Ikoyi link Bridge was constructed for N29b, d 2nd Niger Bridge was awarded for a whooping sum of N117b.

NOW is d time for a BALLOT based REVOLUTION b4 GEJ & d men who donated 22B in day to his campaign buy up Nigeria.

I AM NOT A FAN OF OBJ but cannot deny the TRUTH.

"It is better for Buhari to come to power in 2015 and jail me, than for Jonathan to come back and destroy the remaining Nigeria."
- Obasanjo in his book 'My Watch'

I will rather return to d 1980s than to ride on a reverse gear in d 2000s. A reverse gear down d path of unbridled corruption; infrastructural decay; terror & insurgency; poverty & joblessness; false statistics & deceit; darkness & power outage; & down d reverse gear where only JONATHANIANS falsely see progress.

I CHOOSE DEEP & RESEARCHED FACTS over BANAL SENTIMENTS.

Doyin Okupe said that Buhari/Osinbajo will take Nigeria back to d 80s if elected. So what? If they can't make d 2000s worthwhile who doesn't want back the 80s? In d Nigeria of d 1980s, we slept in considerable safety. In d Nigeria of d 80s, our Naira was at par with d dollar. In d Nigeria of d 80s, we had roads, schools, hospitals & infrastructures that were better managed, & electricity was relatively constant.

As a realistic alternative to d present malaise & d cesspool of ill-rule which GEJ epitomises, I want Buhari/Osinbajo becos I'm sure that they shall lead d WAR against corruption & reposition Nigeria for d hope we seek, a reality that scares GEJ's funders.

God Bless Nig!

(1) (Reply)

Those Hawks Circling Buhari / Respected Buharists & Jonathanians (opinion) / APC Not Keen On National Development – Jonathan’s Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.