Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! (9361 Views)

Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by vizboy(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2016
Front page straight. Nigerians where warned several times but didn't listen.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by zaimeg: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2016
humilitypays:
Good morning my brother. I even wrote a more detailed article and sent to Guardian to publish in 2014 on the things that will befall Nigeria should Buhari win the 2015 presidential election.

In that detailed article, I made it clear that foreign investors will flee Nigeria, I also pointed out that Buhari will stop amnesty fund to Niger Militants which will cause Niger Delta Militants to go back to the creeks.

I also mentioned of increased insecurity in the middle belt and effort to suppress Christianity.

Unfortunately, Guardian didn't publish that article.

I wasn't a PDP nor APC member when I wrote this, I just woke up one morning and an unknown force/spirit pushed me to write this down. I can't even believe I wrote this. I think it was God that pushed me to pen down this and other similar warning articles about voting Buhari in 2014.

I have written another one about how Buhari's regime will end
Please give me a link to the one about how Buhari's regime will end.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by obaaderemi: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2016
humilitypays:
Good morning my brother. I even wrote a more detailed article and sent to Guardian to publish in 2014 on the things that will befall Nigeria should Buhari win the 2015 presidential election.

In that detailed article, I made it clear that foreign investors will flee Nigeria, I also pointed out that Buhari will stop amnesty fund to Niger Militants which will cause Niger Delta Militants to go back to the creeks.

I also mentioned of increased insecurity in the middle belt and effort to suppress Christianity.

I wasn't a PDP nor APC member when I wrote this, I just woke up one morning and an unknown force/spirit pushed me to write this down. I can't even believe I wrote this. I think it was God that pushed me to pen down this and other similar warning articles about voting Buhari in 2014.

PLEASE share this other article now.its important!
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by humilitypays(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
obaaderemi:
PLEASE share this other article now.its important!
I can only do that any day my inner spirit pushes me to.

I am not a politician nor a partisan person. I write about leadership future as my inner spirit leads me. It didn't start now, have been doing that while in secondary school, I only exercise caution from making some public to avoid being hurt because politicians are very heartless and mean!

You can follow me and check my political projections as my inner spirit leads me. I do not write them to be cheered or commended, but to guide people from making mistake
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by humilitypays(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
vizboy:
Front page straight. Nigerians where warned several times but didn't listen.
the write-up doesn't need to be on the front page.

I also foresee danger in America. I have been seeing it in my dreams and I have been worried to write down something.

Americans must make wise decision in November.

Donald Trump isn't the best candidate but voting in Hillary Clinton as America's next president will bring lots of chaos in America and the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by EternalTruths: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
humilitypays:

Please tell me how Buhari's government will end.

Plssssss I want to know how that Ancient Curse will enddddddddddddd.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by basilo101: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
i admire people who state what they believe even if it does not conform with popular opinion at that time. This is why i don't like Tonyebacanista, kudos OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by ufumes(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
hmm.. lets keep watching
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by AsoRockz01(m): 4:28am On Sep 15, 2016
I can remember then while preparing for my promotion exam I was trying to convince my colleagues then not to Vote for PMB but they didn't listen. Everyday i lost my voice trying to dissuade them from making the wrong decision. At the end of the day they made their choices. I often laugh out loud each time dey complain about the economy with some of them denying they never supported PMB.

Truly humilitypays.
Sincerly interested in how the reign of Nebucchadnezar ended.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by jamesibor: 4:37am On Sep 15, 2016
KHAYGOLD:

How much were you paid for this propaganda?

How market?

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by jamesibor: 4:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Lalasticlala, can you help this thread gain traction? FP things.
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by OKKO(m): 5:47am On Sep 15, 2016
The issue is some ppl are even ready to vote for him again...saying the whole problem was caused by GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by EternalTruths: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2016
humilitypays:
you want them to come after my head abi Hmmm lipsrsealed

Tell us how Buhari will end.

You can send it to my email if necessary.

I want to pray about it
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by EternalTruths: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2016
vivalavida:

Lol
Make I pm u na

Pm me how he said Buhari will end.
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by nigerianvenom(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2016
humilitypays:
Ok sir...let's wait and see; I wish APC will win come 2015, I will refer Nigerians to this thread. Mods pls don't delete this.

I pray God keep me and you alive to witness this time next year.

It's happening

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by eleojo23: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2016
OKKO:
The issue is some ppl are even ready to vote for him again...saying the whole problem was caused by GEJ.

Those ones are beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by humilitypays(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2016
EternalTruths:

I want to pray about it
Intentionally, I don't want to publish it because I know myself....whenever I open my mouth to alter negative word, it usually comes to past, and whenever I publish a prediction about a government, it usually comes to past. Right now, my predictions about Buhari's government should he win is happening just as I predicted. In my main prediction article about Buhari's government, in fact, I am still in shock because everything I penned down in that article is happening and I am equally affected right now.

Many of my friends have lost their good jobs, people close to me are affected seriously by the economic hardship....so intentionally, I have decided not to publish the article again because I was about revealing it yesterday, but I woke up this morning and changed my mind, and even deleted it from my laptop to avoid being lured to because if I do, from experience, it must happen, dunno why.

In my family, every of my sibling have a gift....some do foresee the death of a relative, weeks before the person dies....another foresees any success of a relation or close friend. Mine is that I perceive ghost even without seeing them, but I do perceive their smell and once I do, I know a ghost has passed or is around, and I will feel some coldness deep inside me.

Also, I write spiritually about what will happen to anybody my spirit leads me....most times, I don't just decide to write it, but it happens unknowingly when I wake up early in the morning and an unknown force will push me to write and it will be like something will be telling me what to write and giving me a view of what to write.

So my mother once advised me to stop saying negative things to anybody or writing negative things, which I am struggling to control.

So I am joining you in praying that my predicted end for PMD do not come to past but for God to intervene for the sake of we innocent Nigerians and our unborn children
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Fawklicant: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2016
Two years later and all your predictions are happening. Some of us predicted these things too, but out of logic deduced from recorded patterns of the man buhari. But yours is out of a deeper insight. Onatisi come and see oooo!

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by jamesibor: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2016
EternalTruths:

I want to pray about it

He will end like Egypt's Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Emereolevanwill(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2016
this is serious, i can't believe such rare gifts are real, i only see them in movies.

tell me what u see abt BIA.FRA

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by idupaul: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2016
Like 1984 Buhari's new regime will end suddenly again and in disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by vivalavida(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
EternalTruths:

Pm me how he said Buhari will end.

The guy dey fear. He no gree yan
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by MONITZ: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
@ op, u re our own Nostradamus, wish most people knew this before the elections, it would ve given them ample reasons not to vote Bubu. "It's too late to cry when the head is off "as they say, Nigerians ve made their choices and they ve to live with it till another opportunity comes to elect a new "Presidio".
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by PRXPERT: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
humilitypays:
Intentionally, I don't want to publish it because I know myself....whenever I open my mouth to alter negative word, it usually comes to past, and whenever I publish a prediction about a government, it usually comes to past. Right now, my predictions about Buhari's government should he win is happening just as I predicted. In my main prediction article about Buhari's government, in fact, I am still in shock because everything I penned down in that article is happening and I am equally affected right now.

Many of my friends have lost their good jobs, people close to me are affected seriously by the economic hardship....so intentionally, I have decided not to publish the article again because I was about revealing it yesterday, but I woke up this morning and changed my mind, and even deleted it from my laptop to avoid being lured to because if I do, from experience, it must happen, dunno why.

In my family, every of my sibling have a gift....some do foresee the death of a relative, weeks before the person dies....another foresees any success of a relation or close friend. Mine is that I perceive ghost even without seeing them, but I do perceive their smell and once I do, I know a ghost has passed or is around, and I will feel some coldness deep inside me.

Also, I write spiritually about what will happen to anybody my spirit leads me....most times, I don't just decide to write it, but it happens unknowingly when I wake up early in the morning and an unknown force will push me to write and it will be like something will be telling me what to write and giving me a view of what to write.

So my mother once advised me to stop saying negative things to anybody or writing negative things, which I am struggling to control.

So I am joining you in praying that my predicted end for PMD do not come to past but for God to intervene for the sake of we innocent Nigerians and our unborn children
tell us about Biafra
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Hedonistically: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Very prophetic, even though I always knew that Buhari's emergence as president would spell disaster.

I remember taking on a glib idiot who calls himself a journalist and his four Afonja zombie friends one night at a drinking joint in Yaba Psychiatric Hospital in Lagos - sometime in 2014. I barely survived that ordeal for having the audacity to go against their view, and my assertions were discarded as the rantings of an 'Omo Ibo' who is complicit in the perceived marginalisation of Afonjas by Jonathan.

The talkatives went to great lengths to argue that Buhari and the APC are the solution to Nigeria's problems. I saw one of them the other day wallowing in distress. Should have asked him whether he was left out of the boat to eldorado, but I decided to keep my peace.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by SirVintageCock: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin prayer warrior, grin anumanu grin prayer of the saints....hahaha abeg sent to me too, wanna join this brother in praYER.grin angrygrin
EternalTruths:

I want to pray about it
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Pidggin(f): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
humilitypays:
Agreed, President Goodluck didn't turn Nigeria around into a paradise that we all desire to witness.

Agreed, President Goodluck didn't handle the issue of security in the north-eastern Nigeria well; and of course no government in the whole world can single handedly fight and wipe out islamic terrorists without the honest and harmonious collaboration of the entire citizens- security operatives, civilians, religions/traditional leaders, politicians, youths, etc.

#Fact 1:
Nigeria has been under-developed since 1960; no border control, no reliable and correct citizen database (shame on all our past leaders we call our founding fathers- Tafa Belewa, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, et al, all of them didn't wished Nigeria well from beginning), no electronic surveillance cameras in all corners of the country like they have in countries like: USA, UK, Germany, France, Japan, China, Israel, Malaysia, etc...and we have lots of mountainous and forest areas in the north east Nigeria with no surveillance camera or well equipped border/forest security to safeguard those dangerous areas from being used as terrorist and deadly gang dens.

Now, we can't expect one government that's just 6 years old to wipe out all these odds when the country is already built on very bad foundation of corruption, tribalism, religious divide, materialism and selfish interest.

#Fact 2- Issue of Corruption & Goodluck's government:
Past Nigerian leaders prolonged corruption in Nigeria such that virtually every Nigerian citizen became a corruption agent and it was Obasanjo who would have curtailed this deadly scourge of national corruption from penetrating into the ordinary citizens when he took over from military in 1999, but he was too busy looting the Nigerian oil funds he failed to loot in 1976 and forgot to fight corruption sincerely which caused corruption to spread like harmattan fire in the whole Nigerian population, such that every Nigerian citizen radiates corruption in their various offices, businesses and daily lives.

Now, how do we expect a democratically elected president functioning in a democratic system of government to fight corruption like a military dictator (who have absolute power to do anything he wishes) when every action of a democratic president will first get approval from the upper/lower national house of assemblies and then judicial?

If Buhari wins come 2015, I promise Nigerians that Buhari will fail Nigerians woefully but then, I know Nigerians won't cry much as they are crying now since Buhari comes from a majority tribe and a very strong religious background that supports their own irrespective of the situation.

Why will Buhari fail as president if he wins in 2015

1. He will lead Nigeria this time as a democratically elected president and not as a military dictator: In 1983 when Buhari was the military head of state, he had absolute unopposed power to dictate things the way he wants it without challenge from any citizen or government arm. And having a strict ADC, late Idi-abgon also helped him.

Now, he is coming in as a democratically elected president, which means before he can pass any anti-corruption law, it must pass through senate and reps filled with corrupt senators and reps, and his anti-corruption bills may also require to pass through the judiciary for final abduction and implementation as a national law.

Again, he won't be the one to enforce these anti-corruption laws, it is another corrupt Nigerian official (judges, justices, policemen, et al) who is already corrupt and even if he sacks that one, the next one is corrupt too...

So what Nigeria needs first is national repentance from our corrupt way of life.

#Fact 3: APC is a corrupt party-
Buhari will not fight corruption in Nigeria if he wins because virtually 70% of past corrupt politicians in Nigeria have all decamped from PDP to APC and now chanting the new song: Change! Change! Sai Buhari!

Now I ask; have they changed? When and how! Just because they left PDP for selfish personal interest to join APC doesn't mean they have changed or are no longer corrupt!

How can Buhari come from a party made up of past corrupt politicians and Nigerians are here believing Buhari will fight corruption

Will Buhari jail Tinubu the most corrupt Nigerian politician of our time

Will Buhari jail Rotimi Amaechi

Will Buhari jail all the past corrupt PDP governors who are now APC party members for their selfish interest

Nigerians, don't be deceived, you don't sell dog to buy monkey: APC = PDP, expect no change come 2015 if Buhari wins so you won't be more heartbroken than you are now!

Boko Haram insurgents may reduce if Buhari wins, not because Buhari will do any special thing to stop Boko Haram if he wins, but because Boko Haram will drop their arms on their own because they will feel more at peace that they have someone from their belief now in power, just as Niger Delta militants laid down their arms when Yaradua/Goodluck assumed office.

I am not a supporter of PDP or APC, I am only waking Nigerians up ahead of time; don't expect too much from APC, they are just as corrupt as PDP and even more deadly than PDP!

I wished Buhari came as an independent candidate from no party, how I wished!

Its so unfortunate that our nation has been overrun by corruption such that every citizen lives and survives by corruption.

Now, how many Nigerians can swear with their life here that they haven't patronised, sympathised or assisted corruption no matter how small

Let's stop pointing fingers at those in leadership now and start now as youths to lead by example in wherever we are now!

APC is not clamoring for change to better Nigerians but change to better the elite members of the party- Tinubu and ther aggrieved northern politicians seeking desperately for a way to oust Goodluck Jonathan and continue their usual mass looting.

Let's shine our eyes and not be deceived by what people say pls.

I wonder why this post never made FP. If it was a story about unclad women or pythons you will see it on front page but an insightful post like this was left to wallow in oblivion

OP, you are a prophet indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Pidggin(f): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
humilitypays:
the write-up doesn't need to be on the front page.

I also foresee danger in America. I have been seeing it in my dreams and I have been worried to write down something.

Americans must make wise decision in November.

Donald Trump isn't the best candidate but voting in Hillary Clinton as America's next president will bring lots of chaos in America and the world.

While I agree that Donald Trump is not the best candidate. God has made the way clear for a woman to assume the presidency of America.

Don't worry about doom, Americans can impeach a non-performing president but it won't happen this time. Just like God enabled Obama (a black) to rule well, He will also do the same for Hillary or Donald

I think what God is doing is speaking to the world through America. He is saying "Those things which you regard as unthinkable will happen and it will work out"

The era has come for acceptance, where people need to look beyond: male female, white, black, Hispanics, asians, arabs and so on. It is time for acceptance dear, nothing will happen when women will virtually rule the world
- US secretary general
- British prime minister
- German Chancellor
-US?

Let God decide.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by humilitypays(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pidggin:

I wonder why this post never made FP. Of it was a story about unclad women and or pythons you will see it on front page but an insightful post like this was left to wallow to in oblivion

OP, you are a prophet indeed
Thanks sis, though I never wished for it to be on fp. I was moved to pen it down to forewarn Nigerian youths on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by humilitypays(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pidggin:

While I agree that Donald Trump is not the best candidate. God has made the way clear for a woman to assume the presidency of America.

Don't worry about doom, Americans can impeach a non-performing president but it won't happen this time. Just like God enabled Obama (a black) to rule well, He will also do the same for Hillary or Donald

I think what God is doing is speaking to the world through America. He is saying "Those things which you regard as unthinkable will happen and it will work out"

The era has come for acceptance, where people need to look beyond: male female, white, black, Hispanics, asians, arabs and so on. It is time for acceptance dear, nothing will happen when women will virtually rule the world
- US secretary general
- British prime minister
- German Chancellor
-US?

Let God decide.
I am not against woman leading America or any other nation as president, but I am only predicting what would happen.

If Clinton wins, there will be widespread insecurity and terrorism attacks all over the world. Terrorism will advance. Her government will favour migrants but the world will become more volatile in terms of insecurity.

If Trump wins, terrorism will reduce but US will become more difficult for migrants and non-Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Pidggin(f): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
humilitypays:
I am not against woman leading America or any other nation as president, but I am only predicting what would happen.

If Clinton wins, there will be widespread insecurity and terrorism attacks all over the world. Terrorism will advance. Her government will favour migrants but the world will become more volatile in terms of insecurity.

If Trump wins, terrorism will reduce but US will become more difficult for migrants and non-Americans.

Hello, there is already widespread insecurity. Terrorism has increased all over the world. We are one of the victims. Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram have rendered many refugees in their own country and killed thousands

ISIS has killed thousands in Western Europe. All your predictions may happen initially but it won't last. They will counter it, don't worry. Look at what is happening in France and Germany. There will close their borders when they see what migrants can do to them

Whatever the case, let's leave and let live. If God gives you the power to prophecy, you can use it to see and pray against things that are negative.

It is well, US is not Nigeria, when a president is not delivering what the masses want, they will definitely impeach him/her. It is well
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by EternalTruths: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
humilitypays:

Very true. Pls send me an email concerning Buhari's end. I will love to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR / Enugu East: Adaku Ogbu-aguocha Clinches APC Senatorial Ticket / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.