Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! (9346 Views)

Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by basilo101: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Hello, there is already widespread insecurity. Terrorism has increased all over the world. We are one of the victims. Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram have rendered many refugees in their own country and killed thousands

ISIS has killed thousands in Western Europe. All your predictions may happen initially but it won't last. They will counter it, don't worry. Look at what is happening in France and Germany. There will close their borders when they see what migrants can do to them

Whatever the case, let's leave and let live. If God gives you the power to prophecy, you can use it to see and pray against things that are negative.

It is well, US is not Nigeria, when a president is not delivering what the masses want, they will definitely impeach him/her. It is well
stop derailing our thread please
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by onatisi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by basilo101: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
onatisi:
Ok
how far, you are another prophet on NL, any prophesies that came to pass you wanna share?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by auxyn1: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
humilitypays:
the write-up doesn't need to be on the front page.

I also foresee danger in America. I have been seeing it in my dreams and I have been worried to write down something.

Americans must make wise decision in November.

Donald Trump isn't the best candidate but voting in Hillary Clinton as America's next president will bring lots of chaos in America and the world.

Your 2014 prediction was rlly good.

Pls do not let people cheer u into this new claim to the prophetic and mystic.

Nevertheless i acknowledge that u were rlly inspired. Pls dont let your congregation turn u to guru marahaji.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by humilitypays(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2016
auxyn1:

Your 2014 prediction was rlly good.

Pls do not let people cheer u into this new claim to the prophetic and mystic.

Nevertheless i acknowledge that u were rlly inspired. Pls dont let your congregation turn u to guru marahaji.
guru marahaji shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by EternalTruths: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
humilitypays:
I am not against woman leading America or any other nation as president, but I am only predicting what would happen.

If Clinton wins, there will be widespread insecurity and terrorism attacks all over the world. Terrorism will advance. Her government will favour migrants but the world will become more volatile in terms of insecurity.

If Trump wins, terrorism will reduce but US will become more difficult for migrants and non-Americans.

From the look of things, Clinton will win although Trump is the better person.

I wish Trump wins but things look more favourable towards Clinton

I fear for Southerners especially the closeness between Northern elites and Whitehouse. angry angry

Clinton and Putin rivalry will ignite a very bloody struggle for supremacy between US and Russia which will end up ruining their economy.
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by humilitypays(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
EternalTruths:

From the look of things, Clinton will win although Trump is the better person.

I wish Trump wins but things look more favourable towards Clinton

I fear for Southerners especially the closeness between Northern elites and Whitehouse. angry angry

Clinton and Putin rivalry will ignite a very bloody struggle for supremacy between US and Russia which will end up ruining their economy.
Clinton will not win for sure.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by EgusiShankly: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2020
humilitypays:
Why Buhari Shouldn't Become Nigeria's President!

1. He was among the military officers that dissolved the first democratically elected president in Nigeria and failed to return the power to a civilian president until he was removed via palace coup. 1 year is enough to hand over to civilian, but he gripped power and got removed because he is a religious fanatics who was brainwashed to go to Mecca Saudi Arabia to answer to his Arab religious leaders!

2. Buhari chair-led a northern military secret and cold-blood killing of Igbo soldiers in Lagos barrack to pave way for the northern bloody counter-coup of 1966 that led to the brutal killing of first Nigeria's military head of state, Maj. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi in Ibadan.

Buhari and his fellow northern military brothers woke up very early in the morning to betray and murder massively, his Igbo military colleagues who trusted them, just to reduce the number of Igbo soldiers in Lagos so as to reduce chances of retaliation when they kill Aguiyi Ironsi!

3. After that coup and civil war broke out, Buhari was among the soldiers that led Nigerian army to Port-Harcourt to kill and maim lives in Biafra with the support of Britain. Buhari and his men killed Biafran children, raped women and did all sorts of evil.

4. Buhari lost presidential election in 2011, which every Nigerian saw koro-koro that Goodluck won without any rigging or mago-mago, but instead of Buhari to accept his fate and plan for another time, he became bitter, angry, hate filled his heart and he decided to join hands with Islamic extremists; Boko Haram to destabilize Goodluck Jonathan's regime so that Nigerians and the international society will condemn Goodluck like they are doing and say he isn't leading Nigeria well, which its true to an extent, but just to pave way for him to become the president in 2015!

Unfortunately, Nigerians being so gullible and blind are dancing to Buhari's tone of devilish music.

5. Buhari comes from APC, a very corrupt party full of evil, corrupt, dangerous, callous men parading themselves as agents of change, how?

APC = Tinubu = Corruption, so how then do we expect corruption to fight corruption?

All APC members are past corrupt leaders: Atiku, Amaechi, Tinubu, Saraki, just name them. Now the question is: will Buhari throw Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Saraki, Rochas, El Rufai, etc to jail if he becomes president Of course NO! Why? Because they are his sponsors and strong party members.

6. When FG under Goodluck Jonathan wanted to negotiate with Boko Haram and offer them amnesty after wide criticisms from northern political elites, who did Boko Haram recommend as their mediator and spokesperson Of course Boko Haram named Buhari to be the mediator between them and FG, which means Boko Haram are loyal to General Buhari, which means Buhari has a hand in Boko Haram either as a sympathizer, a patron or secret admirer who secretly believes in the Jihad war Boko Haram claim they are fighting.

7. When Goodluck via Gen. Iherijirika Rtd. Launched a mass offensive against Boko Haram to the extent Boko Haram started fleeing to Chad, Niger, what did Buhari and El Rufai said That FG should stop killing his people! That a war on Boko Haram is a war against the north! He incited northerners against President Goodluck and Gen. Ihejirika, and Goodluck being a simple and listening President, listened to their complaints and retired Ihejirika and brought a Northerner and Boko began to wax stronger again.

Now, the start to scream- Goodluck is clueless. Bunch of blood-sucking hypocrites!!

Admitted, Nigeria need a more positive change better than what we have now, but honestly, Buhari nor APC isn't that good change Nigerians desire, vote wisely Nigerians and stop being brainwashed by blood sucking desperate, power-hungry politicians because all Nigerians, especially the south (Igbo, Middle Belt, Yoruba Christians and Niger Delta) will regret voting Buhari and his power-hungry masters in, if at all APC wins in 2015!

I want to use this opportunity to warn all Igbos, Niger Deltans, Yoruba Christians living in northern Nigeria to use this Christmas period and go back to their various home states or any other safer state before February 14 because I foresee mass killing of South people by northerners after the election which Buhari has already lost!

He always choose some gullible-Yoruba Pastors as his running mates to deceive Nigerians from his secret agenda and hate for Christians.

Wicked men!! God will pay you all!

He can't jail his opponents like he did in 1983 because he will be challenged in court unlike in 1983 that he was a military dictator, get that fact!

Buhari can't fight corruption, not under a corrupt party filled with past corrupt leaders who flee from PDP to fulfill their selfish interests!

Buhari's secret hatred for Igbo people and Christians are his main source of continued failure!!!
APT!!!!!

Now I'm wondering.
Did Jonathan actually lose that election? Did he concede defeat to prevent a deadly aftermath?
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by battymann: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2020
Ntaneti, I take God beg you, make you dey forget some thing naaa.
E no goorooh
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by sapientia(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
The OP of this thread have been vindicated.

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by LegendAnselm: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
oziegbe2015:
Mr TAN op, buhari wasn't the one that made you jobless, if all he does is to create fear in the minds of government officials by jailing the corrupt, that would instill fear in the minds of ministers, contractors, dg's, and everybody that would make everybody serious with govt work, which would bring at the best in every sector, and not this loot as u like agenda. Funny enough the guy has not started pdp are crying he would jail guilty people. Do u remember war against indisciplince practised even today, buhari brought it, and it setentized everywhere. Op vote Buhari2015 for good job
mumu..hop u never die? where the job? anuohia...enemies of nigeria..u guys will not see good

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Heartbender: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
How far? No run o
humilitypays:
Ok sir...let's wait and see; I wish APC will win come 2015, I will refer Nigerians to this thread. Mods pls don't delete this.

I pray God keep me and you alive to witness this time next year.

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Heartbender: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
How market? grin
addempsea:
I guess we will have to wait till 2019 when he leaves office. *if he wins!
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Heartbender: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Say what?
oziegbe2015:
Mr TAN op, buhari wasn't the one that made you jobless, if all he does is to create fear in the minds of government officials by jailing the corrupt, that would instill fear in the minds of ministers, contractors, dg's, and everybody that would make everybody serious with govt work, which would bring at the best in every sector, and not this loot as u like agenda. Funny enough the guy has not started pdp are crying he would jail guilty people. Do u remember war against indisciplince practised even today, buhari brought it, and it setentized everywhere. Op vote Buhari2015 for good job

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by poiZon: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
humilitypays:
Ok sir...let's wait and see; I wish APC will win come 2015, I will refer Nigerians to this thread. Mods pls don't delete this.

I hope Hunger never kill u o....
Come n see ur prophesy working first hand.
Undiluted truth..
In fact Nigeria and Nigerians are 200yrs behind since the coming of bubu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by poiZon: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
addempsea:
Hello from this side...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by poiZon: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
addempsea:
Are u alive?
Copy and confirm...
Over and out...

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by poiZon: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
KHAYGOLD:

How much were you paid for this propaganda?
It wasn't propaganda after all....
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by poiZon: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
oziegbe2015:
How many people has he jailed since he came onboard?
Lemme count..
Emm..

Emm

Emm

Emmm

Emmm

I can't even get one person...
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Peterosky(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Op you are really gifted.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by DMerciful(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
This Op saw the future crystal clear!
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Mide3367: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
addempsea:
and apshit won and u referred us to this thread just as u promised to do. Mainwhile, buhari never disappointed us. All u quoted happened. You are indeed a predictor
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by SweetiliciousD: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
humilitypays:

I hope you have referred people to that post as you claimed back then in 2014?

Don't eat your wise and informed words please.

Has APC Succeeded?
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by humilitypays(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

I hope you have referred people to that post as you claimed back then in 2014?

Don't eat your wise and informed words please.

Has APC Succeeded?
APC and Buhari failed woefully. I forewarned Nigerians, even in 2019, but you know, any truth from an Igbo person in Nigeria is termed hatred sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by SweetiliciousD: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
humilitypays:
APC and Buhari failed woefully. I forewarned Nigerians, even in 2019, but you know, any truth from an Igbo person in Nigeria is termed hatred sad

A fellow wise man from the EAST!

All hail Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Ola17: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Rodwave: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lol... This is exactly what I told my friend prior to 2014 election. The guy though Igbo was shouting buhari buhari upanda. Till today I used to call him and ask him how far naa. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Bonavi: 12:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Humilitypays why not say something about biafra
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by humilitypays(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Bonavi:
Humilitypays why not say something about biafra
Biafra will come but not in our time. A lot of events will unfold that will lead to the disintegration of Nigeria.

2023 will reshape Nigeria greatly.

Biafra wont happen now

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Gandollar(f): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2021
humilitypays:

Helloooooo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Gandollar(f): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2021
oziegbe2015:
Somebody say weoooooooooo...
Re: Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! by Gandollar(f): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Ola17:

Infact they were 'too' right shocked
What really baffled me was the in-depth details contained in his analysis. We have great political scientist in the person of Onatisi and humilitypays.
There's a guy called Tomakint here. He's one of the prophets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Postpones Decision On Appearance Of Dasuki, Jonathan As Metu's Witnesses / Ondo State Speaker, Deputy Impeached Over Gross Misconduct / NJC Recommends Appointment Of 6 Chief Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.