Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nairalander To Share Money On His Blog As An Appreciation To All Nairaland User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander To Share Money On His Blog As An Appreciation To All Nairaland User (645 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Appreciation To God After Bail From Jail(pic) / Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning / Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander To Share Money On His Blog As An Appreciation To All Nairaland User by deawong(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is what I made from adeniranfam..com tanx to my fellow naira lander and to my brother SEUN osewa for tagging my post I was once a spammer but thank God I repented.
To the entire admins of nairaland may God lift you high.
on 30th April 2014 I lost my mum so I decided to blog so as to feed my self.
if not for naira land where will I be?
if not for nairaland would I b alive?
if not for nairaland how do I survive ?
Once again thanks to the real man brother SEUN
now that am finally back on naira land I will update you guys with the latest free browsing tutorials even if I can't be ab admin I just want my post tag and I promise to create reasonable topics...
SEUN is kind there is no webmaster that will allow
his fellow webmaster to eat...
Naira land will never run down more blessing SEUN.
to participate in this promo kindly visit http://adeniranfam..com/2014/12/ebenezer-toba-to-share-free-money-on.html?m=1 and follow the instructions.
this is not a joke I just want to appreciate your support

Re: Nairalander To Share Money On His Blog As An Appreciation To All Nairaland User by okiezman(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
deawong:
This is what I made from adeniranfam..com tanx to my fellow naira lander and to my brother SEUN osewa for tagging my post I was once a spammer but thank God I repented.
To the entire admins of nairaland may God lift you high.
on 30th April 2014 I lost my mum so I decided to blog so as to feed my self.
if not for naira land where will I be?
if not for nairaland would I b alive?
if not for nairaland how do I survive ?
Once again thanks to the real man brother SEUN
now that am finally back on naira land I will update you guys with the latest free browsing tutorials even if I can't be ab admin I just want my post tag and I promise to create reasonable topics...
SEUN is kind there is no webmaster that will allow
his fellow webmaster to eat...
Naira land will never run down more blessing SEUN.
to participate in this promo kindly visit http://adeniranfam..com/2014/12/ebenezer-toba-to-share-free-money-on.html?m=1 and follow the instructions.
this is not a joke I just want to appreciate your support

Na lie
Re: Nairalander To Share Money On His Blog As An Appreciation To All Nairaland User by deawong(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
if u think I wanna use it to gain traffic pls leave it for God sake
Re: Nairalander To Share Money On His Blog As An Appreciation To All Nairaland User by donstevico(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
I don comment oo
Re: Nairalander To Share Money On His Blog As An Appreciation To All Nairaland User by qadeerkug(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
donstevico:
I don comment oo
i know cheesy
Re: Nairalander To Share Money On His Blog As An Appreciation To All Nairaland User by donstevico(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
qadeerkug:
i know cheesy
am guessing no gift abi?
Re: Nairalander To Share Money On His Blog As An Appreciation To All Nairaland User by hatux: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Me too ayaf comment o...
Re: Nairalander To Share Money On His Blog As An Appreciation To All Nairaland User by mekzyjoe(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
How much u won share?? Peanuts!!! Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Adorable Pic With Girlfriend Tania - SEE What He Called Her / Skales & Girlfriend Expecting a Baby? See Photo / Any Lady Or Woman In Need Of A Young Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.