Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

--- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / --- (1880 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu / We’re Going After Corrupt Governors, Says Fed Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

--- by Sokwo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
---
Re: --- by obamartins(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
What do you expect? Boko Haram is the militant wing of APC.

2 Likes

Re: --- by IKJ66(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
this man wants me change my mind !!!!!
Re: --- by derrick333(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
IKJ66:
this man wants me change my mind !!!!!
So u Bliv?evn witout source,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: --- by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
One characteristic of PDP e-rats is the fact that they cannot open intelligent threads. Is PDP now recruiting motor park touts into their laptop team?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: --- by IKJ66(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
derrick333:

So u Bliv?evn witout source,
,,,,,,,,,that's true o,I should have asked for the source!!!!!! Thanks bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: --- by blemon44(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
i have said it and will continue saying it
that buhari is a terrorist and the father of boko haram

i dont know what this man did to some nigerians that made them to go
blind and support him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: --- by Sokwo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: --- by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sokwo:
heey there. Mr.olodocitizen, am nt a pdp member neither am I an apc member or any party 4 dat mata..as a mata of fact I dnt even like pres GEJ as hez a tribalist,d fact is both of dem are not gud enuf 4 dis country....so stop running ur mouth lyk a tap insulting pipo wen uv nt comfirmed d news yet..go check d news my friend..

Ok I accept that you are not a PDP member but your thread still looks very unintelligent and definitely put together by a motor park tout

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: --- by Thatdave(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
sanusi also said it when he was still a CBN governor
Re: --- by Sokwo(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: --- by oziegbe2015: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
I checked the source, buhari was saying the fg should perlatives in dealing with the sect and not a full blown war to escale it. He said this at the time boko haram had not fully manifested its unwillingness to negotiate. U quoted him out of context

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: --- by Sokwo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: --- by oziegbe2015: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sokwo:
yup nd then when he lost the election to jonathan,he. Said categorically that he wud make dis country ungovernable for this government...nd gbam!!!..bokoharam insurgence escalated...so tell me,wud buhari stay in his house nd make d country ungovernnable 4 GEJ by eating popcorn or wud he use some tools...u tell me..
yeah even worst statements have been made by asari, obj e.T.C. Its just normal either out of exictment or annoyance, but if the person who made the statement is guilty he would b brought to justice if not, no case would be on him. So far no case against gmb on this that makes him clear, u could be jailed if he takes u to court for saying the opposite against him

2 Likes

Re: --- by Sokwo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: --- by oziegbe2015: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sokwo:
ooh really?....what happened to our freedom of speech in this country if I may ask...he made those outrageous statements,so I shudnt be blamed for speculating nd suspecting or shud I nairalanders?
dont worry when gmb takes over in 2015, u would be given a good job that can help u. TAN have nothing to offer u, i hope u burn their t-shirt asap, for their rice dont worry cook it. Its our collective money grin

3 Likes

Re: --- by Sokwo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: --- by oziegbe2015: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sokwo:
oh sorry 2 disappoint u my friend...I do not need a job either 4rm dis current govt or d next...they are too poor to pay me...rather I can employ job seekers lyk u in my future company if you want...
oh future company, sorry u cant employ me, i have a job and i work at the drill maintance department of chevron nigeria warri delta state

1 Like

Re: --- by Sokwo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: --- by oziegbe2015: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sokwo:
..hahahaha...nd u feel on top of the world from the way u rushed dat statement...wel congrats 2 u maintenance boy,wish u a gud next 35-40 years stuck wit that job...am also a petroleum engineer my self, buh I do not c my self working my ass off in any company even chevron be it as it may,rather I wud prefer to own the company so people like you can maintain it for me as u earlier said, while I fly on private jets like dangote...
if u truly are a petroleum expert like you said you would understand that the drill department is the soul of excarvation, to educate you the drill and maintenance department drill the oil. And i head that department. Drilling is the heart of petroleum engineering, they must have educated you on its basis

1 Like

Re: --- by Sokwo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: --- by oziegbe2015: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sokwo:
mr man if u are a petroleum engineer,then u wud understand that all parts of petroleum engineering are as important 2 1 anoda...d drilling engineer Is totally useless if d geologist nd d reservoir xperts do not 1st ascertain d presence of blackgold nd den determining d OIIP(oil initialy in place) by various volumetric or material balance method...there after u nd ur department do ur job(drilling) d production engineers tk ova 4rm dia by production tubings installations nd producing d oil...not 2 mention d job of d mudengineers,well logging analyst,e.t.c......so don't com here nd dciv pipo dat ur department is d heart of petroleum engineering...or wud u b able 2 drill if d reservoir xpert or geologist av nt giving u d schematics to the target point(pay zone) nd a go ahead?
i never disagreed that the geologist werent as important.
Re: --- by Sokwo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: --- by Caseless: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
1stCitizen:
One characteristic of PDP e-rats is the fact that they cannot open intelligent threads. Is PDP now recruiting motor park touts into their laptop team?
i jst cant understand them.

1 Like

Re: --- by ikcbn(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sokwo:
well all aspect of petroleum engineering are like a chain that is as strong as its weakest link...no 1 is more important dan d order,as even a slightest mistake 4rm any part of each section concerned can cause a massive error nd loss of millions of dollars not to talk of a blowout occuring dat myt lead to loss of lives nd properties...I bliv a worker like u shud av known all these...am nt a worker yet,in all sincerity I jst graduated...I only worked at WEAFRI well services company during my Industrial training...buh still I knw a lot wen it coms 2 petroleum engineering...

Such sorry for diverting a little bit from the topic of discussion. I was searching Nairaland for anything on Weafri well services only for me to stumble onto this your post. From your industrial training experience with WEAFRI, kindly advise about WEAFRI e.g. organisational structure, presence in the oil sector, how activity are, is it a good place to work and build a viable career, etc. as I have got an oral interview with them come this Tuesday.
I have also tried to DM for more info so as not to contradict discussions here.
Many thanks in anticipation.
Re: --- by Sokwo(m): 1:50am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: --- by ben4: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Good day kindly avail me any useful information on Weafri, i was invited for an interview
Re: --- by OreMI22: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sokwo:
buhari says fed govt not giving bokoharam special treatment as they once gave the militants;...seriously dis buhari guy is not allryt...millitants of d south then fought 4 dia ryt nd dat of dia kingsmen as regards exploitation of oil frm d south, buh diz bokoharamist pipo are killing anything dat Walks nd talks even dia own northern brothers nd sisters included. so how is buhari now comparing that fed.govt nt giving bokoharam d special treatment they once gave d southern militants?....IS HE SMOKING WEED?

[size=18pt]Buhari is an Islamist terrorist and he is NUTS![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Back on The road / Wike Leading? / "27 Times Buhari Was Dripping With Serious Swag"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.