Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,276 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. (885 Views)

I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / List Of Development Topics (How To Move Nigeria Forward) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
Am not a fan of GEJ,but I think he's still the best leader we 've had since I was born, however I know that he has his flurres but he deserve some respects and credits, it broke my heart to see some pple belittle him,this got me to ask you this question, yes you that is reading this,i mean you sir/ma this is your chance to show the world that you really know what you (are /were )talking about in this forum.

What will you do or how will you build a better Nigeria in 4 years?

Excuse my bad write up,am using a tiny phone, am actually struggling big time writing this.am sure that GEJ,buhari and tinunbu are regulars on this section, so lets show them that we can lead too.
Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by temitemi1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
I will simply call on GEJ to seek for advice grin grin... I will simply put d like of tinubu n buhari to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by kestolove95(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
I will legaliz weed nd ban cigar,also prostitution wil b legaliz..
Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by kolaaderin: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
My first 6 months will be for prison renovation to the world class standard so as to make it comfortable for political looters to secure there various ensuite and the followed 6 months will be for serious cleansing of the system. Stop corruption and see how every other thing will simply grow without even doing much.

1 Like

Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
As for me, I will sale the country.
Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guys thank you all for your inputs,Am sure our leaders and potential leaders are regulars on this forums.

cramjones, genbuhari and all other political critics, here is your chance to show us what you have.

@kolaadin,
Your point is noted,that is exactly what the newest Romanian president elect is doing now.to other posters your points are valid too.

President elect of fg take note.
Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by Observer1: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
INTERESTING THAT THIS POST HAS NOT MADE IT TO FP YET.

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK THIS QUESTION BUT SOMETIMES FORGOT TO,TO THE QUESTION, FIRSTLY FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION SHOULD BE MY PRIORITY AND THEN JOB CREATION.

OGA MOD DO THE NEEDFUL THING.

1 Like

Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by Kirinwa: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
I will ensure 24 hours power supply. Remove monopoly from Dangote et al and ensure public servants are jailed for inflating figures.

Launch a 1 week cleansing of the north of BH by upping the moraale of our soldiers. Grant those sentenced soldiers presidential pardon, dismiss them with full payment of all entitlements.

Embark on Agricultural reforms. Every state will be encouraged to raise its own expenditures by itself.

Lots more..

1 Like

Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
To save nig, we need a leader with a strong will and might, not a weak and old men.a leader with iron fist and love for nig at heart.

First thing first is to cut the political office holder salaries by 70% yes that's right seventy percent wages gone back to the economy.

And then,restructuring of the education systems, and health care.

Infrastructures,this includes power and transport system, however an economic growth and corruption eradicate plan is imminent.a new secret police should be created, to watch the watchers,and banking reform from the central bank to the local banks,every citizens with offshore accounts must Declare it,and every illegal foreign transfer must be stopped, and a new tax system of 10% to every account having more than 5million and above.

However, this is not easy to implement but it can be done,also drop the age limit on who can lead to twentyone yrs,.

I'll come up with more soon.
Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will legalize witchcraft and wizardry. angry
Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by gnykelly(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
euromilion:
To save nig, we need a leader with a strong will and might, not a weak and old men.a leader with iron fist and love for nig at heart.

First thing first is to cut the political office holder salaries by 70% yes that's right seventy percent wages gone back to the economy.

And then,restructuring of the education systems, and health care.

Infrastructures,this includes power and transport system, however an economic growth and corruption eradicate plan is imminent.a new secret police should be created, to watch the watchers,and banking reform from the central bank to the local banks,every citizens with offshore accounts must Declare it,and every illegal foreign transfer must be stopped, and a new tax system of 10% to every account having more than 5million and above.

However, this is not easy to implement but it can be done,also drop the age limit on who can lead to twentyone yrs,.

I'll come up with more soon.
your idea sounds utopian. will you allow your savings (not income) be subjected to 10% tax every year.
i guess you are a kid, go and learn basics of economics and accounting.
Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 03, 2015
gnykelly:

your idea sounds utopian. will you allow your savings (not income) be subjected to 10% tax every year.
i guess you are a kid, go and learn basics of economics and accounting.

Mate this thread is not about we are right ,they are wrong.it's about economic recovery plan,so write yrs so that we can see it.I know that in politics it is always easier to be an opposition.However, leadership is not for everyone, it's for pple with balls, and also ten percent are given to pastors without grudges,am sure that if you really love nig, you'll do anything to save her.

The question remain, what will you do?yes you.
Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by gnykelly(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2015
euromilion:

Mate this thread is not about we are right ,they are wrong.it's about economic growth plan,so write yrs so that we can see it.I know that in politics it is always easier to be an opposition.However, leadership is not for everyone, it's for pple with balls, and also ten percent are given to pastors without grudges,am sure that if you really love nig, you'll do anything to save her.

The question remain, what will you do?yes you.

maybe you should dig into my past post and see constructive criticism I've posted.
the loan was right but for the wrong project. kashambilla hydro power project is less than 210mw.
guess what after this 2015 budget we are still going to come back and borrow if oil prices is still low.
Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2015
Having checked out some of the presidential candidates,I noticed that there is noone capable of leading us to the promise land this time,I hereby endorsed GEJ as the best among others, vote for him people.
Re: Post your ideas on how to move Nigeria forward here. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Slash the price of international passports by 50% and make it a compulsory to own as a form of identity, in that way everybody will be captured in the system.

In that revenue is generated and every citizens are registered in the system at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's South-West Fans May Be Limited To Tinubu's Online Disciples In Lagos. / Effects Of Dwindling Oil Price On Nigerian Economy / OAU Students Threat To Work Against Jonathan: Presidency intervenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.