Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Regulatory Bodies Like Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Shouldn't Exist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regulatory Bodies Like Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Shouldn't Exist (516 Views)

Good Women Exist / Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? / Help! My Son Wants To Be Like Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regulatory Bodies Like Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Shouldn't Exist by coolnaijamum: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
I honesty feel that some regulatory commissions in this country should not exist. The NCC is top on that list for me. Chief among the job of a regulatory commission is to ensure that service providers stick to the terms of service. For NCC, they are supposed to be the watchdogs for the mobile phone network in the country. We all know how bad our mobile phone networks are. All of the mobile networks in Nigeria provide crappy phone service, data service and customer service. Name the network and I will have lots of stories to share from personal experiences.

Finish reading the post here
[url]coolnaijamum..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Watching In 3D / "Bride Price" / Grandfather, 55, Sentenced To 200 Years For Impregnating His 11-year-old Grandda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.