Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (41988 Views)

Wizkid Vs Chris Brown: Who Rocked The 'dashiki' Better / 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core / Nollywood Damsels And Scandals That Drove Them Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Mathematical(f): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Iamsynord:
I school in Yugoslavia. who are these people ??

Scandal-vanians kiss
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by toluxa1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
"The girl in the Compromizing Video displayed top notch sexual performances… too top notch for our own church chorister music star, Chidinma, we thought."

This is the most useless statement I have heard this month? Meaning say Chidinma no fit do well or what? Na choir girls bad pass o. #Fact
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by omusiliyu(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
Flavour V Ana-Banner
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mathematical:

Scandal-vanians kiss
Hmmn
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Diznie(f): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Iamsynord:
I school in Yugoslavia. who are these people ??
They are human beings you said you don't know.
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by omusiliyu(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
What of Wizkid-Tiwa Savage straffing scandal
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Mathematical(f): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Iamsynord:

Hmmn

Yes ke
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by hectorswag(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
The coza pastor has been a master mind control freak from time, met him sometime before the scandal and I could just see through him.
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Kirinwa: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ay
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by ellechrystal(f): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
agarawu23:
just lol
Ok lol.lal.lul
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by guyX(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Just for FP popularity 7EFCAB8E
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by kaywhynoni: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
most of these publicity stunt you called scandal were cooked up by those artist themselves.......they knw about it from onset.....just to bring more attention to their career.....any song after such scandal must be a hit..........
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by mensdept: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Top 8 this, top ten this. Seems like someone has been on Yahoo/MSN home page for the last week.

Monkey see monkey do. Abeg fix your village
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by cao(f): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Err...WizKid's debut album was called Superstar. When copy & paste fails...
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Emaprince: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ese walter is a slu.t and a big FOOL!!!!...

She fu.cked a married man,got dumped and started claiming she was used...stewpid ediot!!!!!!
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
naijaboiy:

a disciple smiley

#modified
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by justscorch: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
LillyAnne:
LMAO @I'm just a small girl

Asin ehn,u wen look even younger than chidinma don blow e kon be her
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by iccydope(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Okay.. Buh dju guys see that Chidinma's sex video?? If she hadn't said she wasn't the one in the video,I could have bet my right arm that she was the one in the video..
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Donfill(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
All these story for me are crap because no body talks about you when you are nobody.As long as you are famous peoples mouth must wag so give them something goody to talk about.
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by oluwafranky: 1:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Beesluv: 5:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Op you try

1 Like

Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by mitchyy(f): 6:05am On Dec 22, 2014
It's not everything the eyes sees that the mouth speaks. If people decide to tell you what these celebs have really been up to outside the public eye, you'll brand them a hater. Eldee, Wizkid, Chidinma, i hail una. Lmao! tongue
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by mitchyy(f): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2014
kaywhynoni:
most of these publicity stunt you called scandal were cooked up by those artist themselves.......they knw about it from onset.....just to bring more attention to their career.....any song after such scandal must be a hit..........

They might have cooked it up but some are not far from the truth.
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by benjsniper33: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2014
There's no kid in the music industry. *Mo'cheddah made a wise move to lay Low * Pastor Biodun we are still awaiting your robust response* Chidinma I still don't believe you, all I see is crocodile tears. *Toni payne's story is real as far as I am concerned* Wande Coal 's story I dunno* Wizkid took responsibility for his acts , I like that. My messages to celebs, play your games wisely but when caught in the act don't deny it , keep silent at best. Y'all are not saints . y'all are secular musicians. #shikeenah#
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2014
I just noticed that everyone of them are all Yoruba! WHY!! does it run in their blood? except Chidimma (whom to me is Lagos Igbo)
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Fourwinds: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
LillyAnne:
Abegi small girl no dey Dese days again jooor with weti i dey see now
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Fourwinds: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
LillyAnne:
Abegi small girl no dey Dese days again jooor with weti i dey see now
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
zopaks:

SHUT UP!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Upon your advert for patronage
[s]Swear those watches aint China cheesy cheesy cheesy grin[/s]
Re: 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by ijiini(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
...if u dont tread on suspicous paths...pipo.will av no.reason.to.sex-scandalize u!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) / Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) / Pretty Mike's Outfit To Bovi's "Man On Fire" Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.