Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana (23262 Views)

Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Jonathan Appoints Jerry Gana, Peter Obi, Fani-kayode, Others, Campaign Directors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by backtosender: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jonathan is the best president ever yessssooooooo either they like it or not GEJ till 2019
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by koikoi2(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Each time I hear Jonathan I remember Jeroboam. Our president has d attributes of a true leader like Jeroboam while Buhari is d present day Rehoboam.

REHOBOAM WENT to Shechem, for all Israel had come to Shechem to make him king.

2 And when Jeroboam son of Nebat heard of it--for he still dwelt in Egypt, where he had fled from King Solomon--[he] returned from Egypt.

3 And they sent and called him, and Jeroboam and all the assembly of Israel came and said to Rehoboam,

4 Your father made our yoke heavy; now therefore lighten the hard service and the heavy yoke your father put upon us, and we will serve you.

5 He replied, Go away for three days and then return to me. So the people departed.

6 And King Rehoboam consulted with the old men who stood before Solomon his father while he yet lived and said, How do you advise me to answer this people?

7 And they said to him, If you will be a servant to this people today and serve them and answer them with good words, they will be your servants forever.

8 But he forsook the counsel the old men gave him and consulted the young men who grew up with him and stood before him.

9 He said to them, What do you advise that we answer this people who have said, Make the yoke your father put on us lighter?

10 The young men who grew up with him answered, To the people who told you, Your father made our yoke heavy, but you make it lighter for us--say this, My little finger shall be thicker than my father's loins.

11 And now whereas my father loaded you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke. My father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.

12 So Jeroboam and all the people came to Rehoboam on the third day, as the king had appointed.

13 And the king answered the people roughly and forsook the counsel the old men had given him,

14 And spoke to them after the counsel of the young men, saying, My father made your yoke heavy, but I will add to your yoke; he chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.

15 So the king did not hearken to the people, for the situation was from the Lord, that He might fulfill His word which He spoke by Ahijah the Shilonite to Jeroboam son of Nebat. (A)

16 So when all Israel saw that the king did not heed them, they answered the king, What portion have we in David? We have no inheritance in the son of Jesse. To your tents, O Israel! Look now to your own house, David! So Israel went to their tents.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by zantama05(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jonathan is the clueless President in the history of mankind - by tom gana. please nairalanders judge. me and this little mose called Jerry who is in right part!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by trotsky2: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Karya ne walahi talahi! Besides this violates ze electorial law zat futs caps on ze amount of money a candidate can spend and how much each individual can donate to a campaign. Walahi talahi! Sha sha sha kawai angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
FemoLondon:
f'kin lunatic .... how do you even put him among the "best". Folks in borno and adamawa are being lynched like Christmas chickens and GEJ has no response to that and you put him on that level? C'mon bro. Use una head.
fuckn he goat...tell the northerners to call their boys(boko haram)to order...

I can remember when kidnapping was the order of the day here in south east..people around helped in getting rid of those beast...

Now bh is terrorizing the north and the same north are hiding them and u expect gej to fight insurgency when the people of north can't help with vital informations abi na ghosts be bh?
Let the fire keep burning over there till they are all ready to put an end to it...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by lastpage: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jerry Ghana is right!

One DOG from the next street just confirmed it!
shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by terrifiesme(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
holatin:
yes now
A President almost 300 gurls got kidnapped during his regime.
A President dat can't protect the lives of citizen.
A President Corruption sore high like a flag in his regime.

A President that don't Ve a pint of compassion for his citizen (kukere after nyanya bomb blast)
A President that can't call igg to order
A President that can't control his wife unchallant attitude
A President that money grow wings like eagle in his regime
A President that soil Nigeria name in mud.

oya tell me how he come close to best.

Buhari for President jare.

I think jerry gana must be high on weed harvested on burial ground or he drank gin miss with some litres of unrefined petrol

J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
Change Jonathan come 14th February,
2015 !!!

Na who help u for that full meaning, if you are so creative in thinking I don't think u would just sit down out there and alter wrong words about ur president. Are we so gullible that we just step out and all we do is criticise one person, insult, curse and all negative things about the other because we are in support of the other person? I think we supposed to be matured and shd ve out grown some things... and be patriotic nigerians... good enough the election is this close, when one wins, the other n his followers go calm down abi?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by richybanky(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW
THAT:
*I'm not going to vote for someone who once had
no shoes and school bags as a student but now has
lots of shoes and bags but made students go on
strike for about Eight months.
*NEVER, I'm not going to vote for someone who
could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has
plan to rule a country of about 200million people.
*NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a grown up man
who took advice from a 17year old girl (Pakistan
little girl) before he could make his own decision.
*NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a black
commander of Army who brought white marine
soldiers to do his job for him and yet nothing was
done.
*NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a man that Boko
Haram are killing his own people everyday and has
no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a
minute when military took over power in Burkina
Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in
Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his
own country.
*Finally, I'm not going to vote for anybody who
needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an
Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on
the street don't even have (#100) hundred naira to
eat.
You can scold me for speaking the truth, don't
forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE
and nothing else….
Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent
Voters' Card to vote this Clueless, Vissionless and
Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
(GEJ) out of power. Another four years of Jonathan
will be doom for us. Please don't sell your vote
because the money they will offer you cannot
sustain you for another four years. We should all
stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.
Please Share Widely.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
holatin:
Maybe your President wife that cant be control by her husband dat need dat chain and you that Ve been brainwashed to d extent that you can't see what right from wrong
tell me any of the past leaders that is better than gej?

Be honest else amadioha will visit u this night
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
thefakestan:
Goodluck is indeed a good Man but He has too many bad people around Him.

Who chose the bad people for him? Pls reply asap
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by tiswell(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Wow so obama, cameroun and the rest are dead, if gej is the best that means mankind are morons for a clueless to become the best. Anyway we know the truth same gana donated #1billion to his campaign, so he knws he has to save try and keep his loot. But buhari would send them to jail next year. Change is now
the post says 'one of the best'...read aside biased thoughts.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by FemoLondon: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mellin:
fuckn he goat...tell the northerners to call their boys(boko haram)to order...

I can remember when kidnapping was the order of the day here in south east..people around helped in getting rid of those beast...

Now bh is terrorizing the north and the same north are hiding them and u expect gej to fight insurgency when the people of north can't help with vital informations abi na ghosts be bh?
Let the fire keep burning over there till they are all ready to put an end to it...
You can see. You have exposed your true colours .. you f'kin tribalist. The kidnappers CANNOT be compared to BH fighters who will kill and give up their life in the murderous rampage. What has GEJ done? Why has he be so ineffective with equipping the army. Why is this a "problem of the north". Is this what a true leader (among the best in the world would do)? Use your logic bros. I am sure you are gifted with reasoning and so apply it without blind political/tribal allegiance.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Any president who worships the aliens will surely find his name in the book of fobes. jona deserves to be one of the best in that book because he has gone in peace many times.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by 50calibre(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
This guy must be a grade-A comedian, he's just being sarcastic.

you've got to admire his sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by trotsky2: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
holatin:
yes now
A President almost 300 gurls got kidnapped during his regime.
A President dat can't protect the lives of citizen.
A President Corruption sore high like a flag in his regime.

A President that don't Ve a pint of compassion for his citizen (kukere after nyanya bomb blast)
A President that can't call igg to order
A President that can't control his wife unchallant attitude
A President that money grow wings like eagle in his regime
A President that soil Nigeria name in mud.

oya tell me how he come close to best.

Buhari for President jare.

I think jerry gana must be high on weed harvested on burial ground or he drank gin miss with some litres of unrefined petrol

J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
Change Jonathan come 14th February,
2015 !!!
ka yi maganan gaskiya walahi talahi, jonaSATAN dan shegiya ne walahi talahi, he mos be remobe prom ze office next year walahi talahi! Kai! angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
I don't usually comment on threads like this but some useless people here has forced my hands to be on my key pad...

Gej is the best nigeria has had and one of the best in the world..take it or burn to hell.keep painting him black n blue ...nothing can stop him..

Gej till 2019
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Justicealh3(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Dis is vry nonsense. wo is jerry gana self?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by MrJanuzaj: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mellin:
I think your entire generation are clueless in d sense u can't understand simple grammar...any which way amu ezi...

Gej till u get common sense

its you father that is amu ezi, infact you are a product of amu ezi. do you think I am here to shout whoever till 2000 whatever. any way you are a kid and not my level. when next Mtn give you free MB for loading N100 recharge card, use it properly.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by pato255(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
major466:
True. GEJ is the best leader Nigeria ever had cheesy
we have never had any good leader, that's why this country is in a mess.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by guyX(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Just for FP popularity 7EFCAB8E
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Dee60: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
If you dont want to have headache, stop listening to anything PDP goons have to say!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Tajudeenilislam: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
I can't believe that this is coming from a prof
A president that removes subsidy to welcome us for new year, that want to privatize government assets that doesn't want to fund higher institutions anymore, that keeps silence during school fee hike in OAU and the worst among others is that a doctorate degree holder that:
Don't has compassion for students
The chibok girls were there suffering, he abandoned them and proceed to second term mission
Her wife the whole first lady for our country and the wife of a doctorate holder get into channels and can't speak the lingual franca of her country. What a shame, please where is the competency?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Dreyl(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
major466:
True. GEJ is the best leader Nigeria ever had cheesy
you must be high on cheap ogogoro.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Isiterere(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
The moment I read to this part, I gave up.
A government that is one of the best in the whole world still has to communicate its achievement to the masses? I think it should be clearer to the blind and very audible to the blind that PDP has achieved a great feat in the whole world.
Is it that Nigerians are blind and deaf to see and hear of this achievement?
Nothing is left in PDP if not shame.

ALL IZZ WELL.

“We must endeavour to effectively communicate our achievements and candidates to the people; the elections must be issue-based and the PDP is noted for that.”
Gana warned the leadership of the PDP at all levels against imposition of candidates on Nigerians.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/21/jonathan-one-of-the-best-presidents-in-the-world-gana/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by oluwafemi113(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Not in this world
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by piagetskinner(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
JonaBest««
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
FemoLondon:
You can see. You have exposed your true colours .. you f'kin tribalist. The kidnappers CANNOT be compared to BH fighters who will kill and give up their life in the murderous rampage. What has GEJ done? Why has he be so ineffective with equipping the army. Why is this a "problem of the north". Is this what a true leader (among the best in the world would do)? Use your logic bros. I am sure you are gifted with reasoning and so apply it without blind political/tribal allegiance.
when kidnapping was the order of the day,what help did the south east got from the federal?it was the governor of the affected state that did the job and still doing with the help of the people...

Any little thing that happens in this people will blame the president...why is it so?what role has the northerners played in getitng rid of those bastards ?those bh people shey they get home,family,..they eat..etc how could that be ...they r waiting for messiah to come and rescue them...

You asked what he has done to equip the army?have u asked why there are many sabotage on some there missions to battle those beast?

think of what u can do for your country and not what your country will do for u....

If the north says its over for bh then trust me its really over,but for now they love being roasted like yam...well what more can I say..wish them aLl the best
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
DollyParton1:
How can they still keep having hallucinations that GEJ would win except if they are planning some massive electoral fraud or high class rigging of votes .
TALO ELEYI
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by major466(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Dreyl:
you must be high on cheap ogogoro.
You're wrong. I don't drink.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by orimsamsam(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
The dude. Or lemme say the old fool is just trying to protect his 5 billion naira bad investment.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana by vital94(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
JONATHAN IS THE ONLY PATRIOTIC AND TRANSPERANT PRESIDENT I EVER SEEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Work Begins On The Collapsed Portion Of Makurdi-lafia-abuja Road (photos) / Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? / James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.