Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! (859 Views)

So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello / Funmi Iyanda: I Challenge Any Man To Come And Say He Has Slept With Me / Declare Your Hieght Here, And Say How It Makes U Feel. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
The year is fast coming to an end, exactly ten days to go. in one way or the other someone , some people has made an impact in your life. an indelible impact.
it won't be a bad idea if we come in and appreciate them. be proud of them. show appreciation, show love.
you can state there names, you can post there pics. you can as well state the impact they made in your life.

Come in and let's say thank you in our own little way to these great people in our lives!!!!
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! by IKJ66(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Thank you gov okorocha !!!!!!
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Thank you and shout out to all my nairaland BBM and wassap contacts, especially:

1) musKeeto
2) ishilove
3) uyi iredia
4) ujsizzle
5) chikk
6) woky

Also a big thank you to my Catholic brethren and all peeps in the religion section.

1 Like

Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! by ronald4lif(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
How the person go take know say I don give am shout if I do am here?

1 Like

Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! by Mubarack44(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
thank You my God
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
striktlymi:
Thank you and shout out to all my nairaland BBM and wassap contacts, especially:

1) musKeeto
2) ishilove
3) uyi iredia
4) ujsizzle
5) chikk
6) woky

Also a big thank you to my Catholic brethren and all peeps in the religion section.
And thank you too, Daddy. Although you're a grouch, you're still my Big Daddy. Any other Big Daddy is a counterfeit. wink grin

A warm, heartfelt thank you to those nairalanders especially close to my heart. They made Nairaland fun for me and impacted in varying degrees in my life.

To my sweetheart and friend, naptu2: I love you dearie, much more than you can imagine. You are a blessing to me and one of the best things to happen to me on Nairaland. smiley

Muskeeto, stay there dey form fine boy. You no dey gree ansa ping. I jus dey look you. 2015 we go enta one trouser, and considering both our sizes, that's gonna be one heck of a BIG pair of trousers. Thanks for keeping my eyes glued to ya pishure. grin

1miccza, thank you for always making me laugh.

r231, the bossman; handsome and segzy. God bless you sir smiley

Standd, fine girl no pimples. Hips don't lie. I love you, enough homo. tongue Thanks for being one of my very few female friends

Yuzedo baby!! Intelligent and suave. It is always a delight reading your PMs cheesy

Eyop, my reclusive sweetheart, me and you will still discuss ways to fast track that pipeline. Thanks for being there smiley

Burger01, always a pleasure reading your posts. I still await your international water. wink

Idowuogbo, craze woman. You are one of the most interesting characters on NL. God bless you babe smiley

Adesiji77, sweet, gentle and always smiling. God bless you and thanks for always cheering me up even when I don't want to smile. smiley

MadCow1, your case dey God hand but you na my person, any day any time. grin

TeejayFax, shy and quiet. I gat my eyes locked on you. 2015 is our year, God willing. Thanks for being my friend.

Chibwike my fine smallie. You are too young for me otherwise I for drag you go altar. grin

If your name is not mentioned, it's not because I've forgotten you. It's because my phone batt is blinking yellow and crying (no light since four days now), so I have to round up now. Special thanks to everyone who has made my 2014 memorable;friends, enemies and frienemies, both online and offline.

God bless y'all wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! by whitemosquito(f): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice idea of a thread.
Big, huge shout out to all nairawriters.. After all the e-fights and e-makeups, after all said and done, it was worth every bit of mb. Lol.
Zuby77, Larrysun, repogirl, prettyspicey,princessa, frank317, divepen, chistar01,royver,audreytimms,mazi omenuko,kayemjay,ishilove...

Roy, dearie, its a pleasure to read you. Never stop.
Frankie, please forgive me as per that matter, Ill be on point next year.
Zuby'm, Lol. *big hug*

Ihedinobi, 'the thing that is in my heart'....if I pour am ehn....But whatdaheck, its the end of the year, all sins are forgiven. Love you like a brother. Miss you like chocolate.

Red mosquito, *hugs* miss you jere. Come back, please, finish your story.

Dyoungstar, my Mimi...Smh. Daz all.

1 Like

Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! by ihedinobi2: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
whitemosquito:
Nice idea of a thread.
Big, huge shout out to all nairawriters.. After all the e-fights and e-makeups, after all said and done, it was worth every bit of mb. Lol.
Zuby77, Larrysun, repogirl, prettyspicey,princessa, frank317, divepen, chistar01,royver,audreytimms,mazi omenuko,kayemjay,ishilove...

Roy, dearie, its a pleasure to read you. Never stop.
Frankie, please forgive me as per that matter, Ill be on point next year.
Zuby'm, Lol. *big hug*

Ihedinobi, 'the thing that is in my heart'....if I pour am ehn....But whatdaheck, its the end of the year, all sins are forgiven. Love you like a brother. Miss you like chocolate.

Red mosquito, *hugs* miss you jere. Come back, please, finish your story.

Dyoungstar, my Mimi...Smh. Daz all.

Love you too. And, yeah, I miss you too. A lot. And thank you. For everything. smiley
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ishilove:

Standd, fine girl no pimples. Hips don't lie. I love you, enough homo. tongue Thanks for being one of my very few female friends

wink

Thanks Ishi....wish you all the good desires of your heart this Yuletide season.
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! by chistar01(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
whitemosquito:
Nice idea of a thread.

It was really worth all the MB. Totally agreed grin. Compliments of the season dear.
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! by OMA4U(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thank you, Larrysun and others.
Re: Come In And Say Thank You!!!!! by 1miccza: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ishilove:

And thank you too, Daddy. Although you're a grouch, you're still my Big Daddy. Any other Big Daddy is a counterfeit. wink grin

A warm, heartfelt thank you to those nairalanders especially close to my heart. They made Nairaland fun for me and impacted in varying degrees in my life.

To my sweetheart and friend, naptu2: I love you dearie, much more than you can imagine. You are a blessing to me and one of the best things to happen to me on Nairaland. smiley

Muskeeto, stay there dey form fine boy. You no dey gree ansa ping. I jus dey look you. 2015 we go enta one trouser, and considering both our sizes, that's gonna be one heck of a BIG pair of trousers. Thanks for keeping my eyes glued to ya pishure. grin

1miccza, thank you for always making me laugh.

r231, the bossman; handsome and segzy. God bless you sir smiley

Yuzedo baby!! Intelligent and suave. It is always a delight reading your PMs cheesy

Eyop, my reclusive sweetheart, me and you will still discuss ways to fast track that pipeline. Thanks for being there smiley

Burger01, always a pleasure reading your posts. I still await your international water. wink

Idowuogbo, craze woman. You are one of the most interesting characters on NL. God bless you babe smiley

Adesiji77, sweet, gentle and always smiling. God bless you and thanks for always cheering me up even when I don't want to smile. smiley

MadCow1, your case dey God hand but you na my person, any day any time. grin

TeejayFax, shy and quiet. I gat my eyes locked on you. 2015 is our year, God willing. Thanks for being my friend.

Chibwike my fine smallie. You are too young for me otherwise I for drag you go altar. grin

If your name is not mentioned, it's not because I've forgotten you. It's because my phone batt is blinking yellow and crying (no light since four days now), so I have to round up now. Special thanks to everyone who has made my 2014 memorable;friends, enemies and frienemies, both online and offline.

God bless y'all wink

Thanku you sooo much ishilove,how's your chicken and stew out there ?me sef don speak my own grammar o

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE! Scammers Are Using The BVN Registration To Scam Nigerians / Caitlyn Jenner Breaks Down Over Disappointing Her Kids / 1st Nigerian To Represent Nigeria In World Speaking Contest In Las Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.