Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

How Can I Free Her From My Bondage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Free Her From My Bondage (27766 Views)

Marriage Is A Bondage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Tellmeurmind: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Please I need your advice. I'm a married man with kids, and I'm also involved in an extra -marital relationship with a lady in my office.

She is an early 30s. I'm so much involved with her to the extent that I cannot sleep without seeing her in a day. We have both known that we can’t marry each other but that doesn't stop us from always being together.

Any slightest quarrel with her always affects my family at home. She is praying for a Husband and she always tell me about any man who comes her way but because of my selfishness and impure ambitions, I always condemn them.

I don’t always want to see her with any man or hear that a man is calling her. With all these, I still have a strong mind that I'm blocking her from settling down with her Mr Right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult.

Please, what do I do to let her go?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by bennyrazz: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
transfer yourself to another state if your current office have branches in other states or resign. Do not destroy your family

44 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Tellmeurmind: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
bennyrazz:
transfer yourself to another state if your current office have branches in other states or resign. Do not destroy your family
we dont ve a single branch. if i resign what do you think my family will be eating?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by bennyrazz: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tellmeurmind:

we dont ve a single branch. if i resign what do you think my family will be eating?
do you intend to take her as your second wife? if no,pls let the poor woman go. Delete her from your mind, you have a wife. I agree, married men fall into temptations but resisting temptation is what makes your a better man

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by juman(m): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
bennyrazz:
do you intend to take her as your second wife? if no,pls let the poor woman go. Delete her from your mind, you have a wife. I agree, married men fall into temptations but resisting temptation is what makes your a better man

Good advice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by coogar: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
Please I need your advice. Am a married man with kids. Am involved in an extra -marital relationship with a lady in my office.She is an early 30s. Am so much involved with her to the extent that I cannot sleep without seeing her in a day. We have both known that we can’t marry each other but always be together. Any slightest quarrel with her always affects my family at home. She is praying for a Husband and she always tell me about any man who comes her way but with my selfishness ambition I always condemn them. I don’t always want to see her with any man or hearing that a man is calling her. With all these, I still have a strong mind that am blocking her from settling down with her Mr right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult. Please, what do I do to let her go?

if you feel that strongly about her, why not eat your cake & have it - marry her or keep her as a mistress. i don't see any bondage here, she's a full blown adult with the mental capacity to consent. you are in love with another woman, your first step to redemption is admitting you have been bitten by a love-bug.

does your wife know her?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Free her from your bondage or her to free you from her bondage undecided
Some men make me laugh sometimes
In your mind you think you are in control but in reality you are not
How do you know that she is not calculating and scheming to dispose of your wife and become your wife
Sometimes men like playing with fire and always underestimating things
I hope you dont become a negative lesson story to frighten another man who is about to cheat
Unless you are not sleeping with her or eating her food . . .
If you are, then you may be the one in bondage
Read between the lines pls and do the needful.

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by hapiness44(f): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Secret lovers, yeah that's what we are
Trying so hard to hide the way we feel
'Cause we both belong to someone else
But we can't let it go 'cause what we feel
Is, oh so real, so real, so real
You and me, are we fair?
Is this cruel or do we care?

A few stolen moments is all that we share
You've got your family, and they need you there
Though I've tried to resist, being last on your list
But no other man's gonna do
So I'm saving all my love for you

You used to tell me we'd run away together
Love gives you the right to be free
You said be patient, just wait a little longer
But that's just an old fantasy.

Had to extract these lyrics from two songs, no matter how right you think whatever you feel is,It is wrong,you will only hurt your family in the long run.
Again, I am a lady and I know how difficult it is to be with someone else,when your heart is with someone else.she won't move on if you continue to keep her..
So sir, if you love your family, and you actually care for this lady, the best thing is to let her go.

31 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by bknight: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Figment of imaginations.

Bro, seek means to free yourself from your bondage.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
Please I need your advice. Am a married man with kids. Am involved in an extra -marital relationship with a lady in my office.She is an early 30s. Am so much involved with her to the extent that I cannot sleep without seeing her in a day. We have both known that we can’t marry each other but always be together. Any slightest quarrel with her always affects my family at home. She is praying for a Husband and she always tell me about any man who comes her way but with my selfishness ambition I always condemn them. I don’t always want to see her with any man or hearing that a man is calling her. With all these, I still have a strong mind that am blocking her from settling down with her Mr right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult. Please, what do I do to let her go?
Sidechick dey make you para anyhow for house? You be mumu first class. Get a grip niggah. How you gon fall in love with a sidechick?
Small time now your wife will come and open a thread about your upcoming wedding.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Tellmeurmind: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
i thank u all. i brought this issue here just because i want to let her go but dont know how am going to do it. Each time i make up my mind to be abstaining from her, the more my mind would be longing for her as soon as i set my eyes on her. i feel like going away from her completely but we do work together in the same company and dont want pple to be making jest of her that we are no more together because they know am married

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by chillis1: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Another one o.

wandering Blokus will not get you to heaven.

Oliver twist.

Let her go. Face your family and get your self occupied in a project.

Na so you go carry wahala give yourself.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by bennyrazz: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
are you sure you are not under a jinx like this? until you impregnate her before you eyes open. You've tasted her, now is time to move on. Have it at the back of your mind that she's just one of those traps/mistakes. She has suitors and you are the one chasing them away, why? my brother you are getting yourself into serious trouble o.When those suitors stop coming, you are in soup. She will scatter your marriage.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by PHAYOL81: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
chaircover:
Free her from your bondage or her to free you from her bondage undecided
Some men make me laugh sometimes
In your mind you think you are in control but in reality you are not
How do you know that she is not calculating and scheming to dispose of your wife and become your wife
Sometimes men like playing with fire and always underestimating things
I hope you dont become a negative lesson story to frighten another man who is about to cheat
Unless you are not sleeping with her or eating her food . . .
If you are, then you may be the one in bondage
Read between the lines pls and do the needful.

my sentiment exactly. Hope he learn d quickest,thou.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by gidjah(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
hapiness44:
Secret lovers, yeah that's what we are
Trying so hard to hide the way we feel
'Cause we both belong to someone else
But we can't let it go 'cause what we feel
Is, oh so real, so real, so real
You and me, are we fair?
Is this cruel or do we care?

A few stolen moments is all that we share
You've got your family, and they need you there
Though I've tried to resist, being last on your list
But no other man's gonna do
So I'm saving all my love for you

You used to tell me we'd run away together
Love gives you the right to be free
You said be patient, just wait a little longer
But that's just an old fantasy.

Had to extract these lyrics from two songs, no matter how right you think whatever you feel is,It is wrong,you will only hurt your family in the long run.
Again, I am a lady and I know how difficult it is to be with someone else,when your heart is with someone else.she won't move on if you continue to keep her..
So sir, if you love your family, and you actually care for this lady, the best thing is to let her go.
GOD BLESS U FOR ME MY LADY OF SONGS.u remind me of that golden oldy way back.pls are u of the old sch like ur brother?how old are u?. was once caught up in a womans web few years ago just like this.beleive u me dear i am still payin the price till date.it was a pretty bitter pill to chew.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by hapiness44(f): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
gidjah:
GOD BLESS U FOR ME MY LADY OF SONGS.u remind me of that golden oldy way back.pls are u of the old sch like ur brother?how old are u?. was once caught up in a womans web few years ago just like this.beleive u me dear i am still payin the price till date.it was a pretty bitter pill to chew.
lol,yes,I enjoy listening to oldies.I am an 'oldies' girl. it is very difficult to break away from such situations,I hope you learnt a lesson from it tho.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
gidjah:

if you dont mind sharing, Im just interested. We can all learn from the lesson
It is well

@poster, you need to close this. It can only lead to tears in the long run
its not worth it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by bukatyne(f): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
I imagine this thread was opened by a female cheesy

@OP:

Get your wife a lover and your eyes will clear

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by jmoore(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Confess to your wife.

Btw, misleading title. You are the one in bondage.

14 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
the good thing is that you've realized you're in a bad situation caused by your own misbehavior.
Everybody makes mistakes,
nobody deserves to die from their mistake except they refuse to heed warning.
Turn to God in prayer and ask him to purge you. Mean it when you say it.
Channel the energy you use in pursuing this woman to woo your wife all over again.
She will be pleasantly surprised and blossom once more in your eyes.

If you make up your mind to desist and control your wandering eyes, you will find it easier to not fall into temptations.
You've the power to do it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Pampers: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Men dont sieze to amaze me. Probably when you get burnt on your fingers you will learn in a hard way. Why cant you av some bit of self control. If this lady doesn't get married just know she will find all means to destroy ur family. You can't eat your cake and have it. Try as much as possible to avoid her afterall what does she have that ur wife lacks. Get closer to your wife before it get late. BE A MAN.......means u should be determined to protect your family from destruction. SELF CONTROL...DONT remain a slave of PASSION. Spend more time with your wife

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Title this movie ' The Curse of the Pendulum " undecided. I hope it doesn't end with the over aged mistress killing the poor woman and her children to become Mrs to a man that will soon be a puppet to another aged mistress and the vicious circle continues undecided.

It beats me how some still argue gender intelligence undecided. This a woman bringing up imaginary suitors to test the potency of her hold and you are here forming Don Jazzy. I just pray your family doesn't pay for your idiocy, that's all!

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2014
byvan:
Title this movie ' The Curse of the Pendulum " undecided. I hope it doesn't end with the over aged mistress killing the poor woman and her children to become Mrs to a man that will soon be a puppet to another aged mistress and the vicious circle continues undecided.

It beats me how some still argue gender intelligence undecided. This a woman bringing up imaginary suitors to test the potency of her hold and you are here forming Don Jazzy. I just pray your family doesn't pay for your idiocy, that's all!

You spoke my mind. A man who keeps mistresses exposes his marriage and family to dangers and breakdown. As a man, you are meant to be the protector but when you choose to be the opposite because of greed, you should be ready for the consequences.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2014
byvan:

I love this,so on point..

100000000000000000000000000 Likes.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by onegig(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2014
Just put yourself in your wife's shoes and try and imagine how you would feel if she were the one messing around with a guy while married to you.

That should set you aright.

All those, being weak when you see her are just excuses.

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Na wa o.

Brain Relocation Syndrome: when the brain relocates from the head and settles in the third leg dangling between a man's leg.

Infidelity everywhere.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by PerfumeRepublik: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Who Cooks up all this tales on NL ?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
He doesn't need an advice,he should face the music.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by buoye1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
The only way you can free yourself is "yourself"!if u were a real man as u claim,what led u too such an irresponsible behaviour?what example and future are you building for ur kids!remember what you sow you ll reap!

Back to your advice:::seat your secret lover down make her see reasons things won't work,call it a quite wid her and make up ur mind strongly....remember "the evil you don't stop ll eventually stop you" For the sake of your children nd wife pls take dis bold but difficult step and lastly pray fervently abt it if you are a christain y not confide in your pastor,let him help spiritual...God bless you my brother

Stay with your family when things go bad for u,they ll b ones u ll see...ur secrete lover ll "jonez" U

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by natureblack(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
The truth is very harsh but helps....

If you really love her,just let her be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Grown Up Nigerian Triplets / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.