Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? (10291 Views)

2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP / Man Blinded By Soldiers Awarded N15M Compensation / Yarima: My Wife Is Not 13, He Strives Hard To Be Guided By The Holy Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Descartes: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Yeske2:
Dear, let them call me Fulani tomorrow, I no send. [b]The irony is that 99% of the saTANists don't stay 100 km close to the SE[/b]but they know better than those on ground.

Are you the one saying this or trying to be smart by half? undecided

Who are these" saTANists? undecided
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
FreeGlobe:

I'm from Anambra. I visit home as often as I can and I see things for myself not by what SW media feeds me. The roads that were contructed from onitsha headbridge is a FG project. Now you are talking about flooding of Enugu airport, not its new international status and upgrade after over 38 years of yorubas/Fulani leadership. How many times have the airport been flooded. how many times did Lagos, Abuja and PH airports make top 10 in Africa during Buhari, obasanjo etc rules? I will probably not reply you again
My last reply to you as well, where are you based in Anambra or the SE of Nigeria. If no answer then STFU.
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Descartes:

Are you the one saying this or trying to be smart by half? undecided

Who are these" saTANist? undecided
No insults as i respect some of your views, they are referred to as saTANists, TANoids, PDP, GEJists, ..... make una help me na
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by mazzi: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Yeske2:
Bros where you dey for Alaigbo, no vex
so wot are u insinuating,that buhari will get up to 2percent votes in southeast?am based in aba so wot do u wana say.
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by MayorofLagos(m): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
FreeGlobe:

You wish... lmao. And Yorubas don enter one chance with osibanjo.

thats Nigeria's future President. You better tell Ohaneze to collect all the red hat Igwes and Ezes into a minivan and head on to Ogun state to pay homeage to him. If you hope on a future VP position to Osibanjo....the negotiation and jockying for the post start now....not in 2023!

Meanwhile, i saw you stating somewhere here that you are from Anambra. Is this true? Im waiting for 2nd Niger bridge to complete so I can march my soldiers across and wipe out that entire land. I guarantee you!! angry you are heading back to obodo Congo!
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Descartes: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Yeske2:
No insults as i respect some of your views, they are referred to as saTANists, TANoids, PDP, GEJists, ..... make una help me na
I never insulted you just trying to squeeze out facts from you
But if you see that as insult to you, then apologies smiley.

Now it has been defined by you.
Does it mean that there are no GEJ fans living in SE, going by your dubious statistics? undecided
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
mazzi:
so wot are u insinuating,that buhari will get up to 2percent vote in southeast?am based in aba wot do u wana say.
Please click like if I'm not supposed to reply this
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Descartes:

I never insulted you just trying to squeeze out facts from you
But if you see that as insult to you, then apologies smiley.

Now it has been defined by you.
Does it mean that there are no GEJ fans living in SE, going by your dubious statistics? undecided
Read older posts of mine, I said that GEJ could win the SE from what's on ground but not by the magical 98-99% magic and one kind person started fuming. If i offended you too, peace bro
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by mazzi: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Yeske2:
are u sure u frm the east or are u one of those yerubas selling agbo at upper eweka?

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
The op is a useless slowpoke, Lawrence Watkins an African America motivational speaker said "i will love to see more Black businesses than more Black politicians"

i prefer seeing more Ibetos, Coscharis, Innosons, Chicasons et al than seeing more Joe Igbokwes and et al flaunting as Igbo progressives.

The North have the highest number of politicians but the East have the highest number of enterprenuers, the North recieve more federal allocation than the East but poverty is lesser in East than any other zone in Nigeria.

Its not all about having the presidency, Jonathan have really help Igbo businesses, go to Nnewi and see wonders of Anaedo people, go to Onitsha and see industries springing up.

During Obj a southerner, he revoked Ibeto's license and siezed Innoson 25 40ft containers and auction them off but under Jonathan Innoson is a success story aand Ibeto cement is booming now witout fear.

Its not all about Igbos supporting Jonathan, Jonathan have made it possible for a level playing field to be given to everybody, last time i check there are igbos in APC too, why should every igbo person support Buhari?

Add to the fact that under OBJ, companies like Unilever and Equitable closed shop in Aba and took all their machineries to Ogun state and Apapa branches, who doesn't know the dirty game OBJ did, instead of helping these factories to grow full strength, he signed off the papers to which they used in relocating, useless mofo, if I catch that man ehn....
At least my dad worked with Unilever and told us how the FG was playing foul game with these industries in Aba. Only few companies survived OBJ's tenure. Now some are gradually coming back under Jona, few others little ones are springing up.
Was it not Obasanjo that wanted to frustrate efforts being made to establish Aba Malting Plant, the only resistance he met was because the owner of the company is former Senate President Pium Anyim, stood his ground like a rock he was and established the plant.

We know them, the sabo, and their efforts to cut of our shine, but God pass them, Amadioha is just molding the brimstone he will send some people.

The one wey pain me pass is Ibeto, OBJ killed that man's business, and gave all the rights to Dangote, Ibeto group of companies, that owned Ibeto Cement, Ibeto Rice, Ibeto Flour, even had Ibeto Transport, he killed his career.
I saw Ibeto again this year back to business, since after upto more than 10 years OBJ revoked his license.

If not for anything, seeing Ibeto back in business is enough for me to vote for GEJ, though I won't vote for anybody, but let them park their corner abeg

6 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
M

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by nku5: 12:05am On Dec 22, 2014
Yeske2:
He's done nothing for anyone but his cronies, travel in a bus from Onitsha to Enugu and hear people's complaints. He does not care about the SE.

I really an trying to grasp your point in relation to the OP's and my initial post. I have said over and over that the SE has received the least in terms of infrastructure but no be today and we will always move forward.

My question to you is who do you think likes the SE? Is it Buhari and his party with animals like Amaechi with his "are we biafrans" statement or is it Nyako? Even lowly APC supporters (plus the fools we see on NL) pour tons of hate of ndi igbo. My guy what is your point?

As we speak Innoson is producing cars in nnewi and the company is heavily aided by a policy of this administration. Other policies are opening up opportunities and our people will tap in without bare faced discrimination as e have seen in the past.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:09am On Dec 22, 2014
MayorofLagos:

thats Nigeria's future President. You better tell Ohaneze to collect all the red hat Igwes and Ezes into a minivan and head on to Ogun state to pay homeage to him. If you hope on a future VP position to Osibanjo....the negotiation and jockying for the post start now....not in 2023!

Meanwhile, i saw you stating somewhere here that you are from Anambra. Is this true? Im waiting for 2nd Niger bridge to complete so I can march my soldiers across and wipe out that entire land. I guarantee you!! angry you are heading back to obodo Congo!
so this is yorubas comeback after being shut out of all juicy positions in this govt? lol. epic fail. Yorubas will never smell aso rock again anytime soon. Osibanjo will become another bakare after February. When you are marching across don't bring a certain Gen oladipo diya along. I don't like the sight of old men crying to me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by cocoduck: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2014
Op thank your stars that I discovered this thread late in the night, I would practically have chased you out of this forum. You are a lucky person, you are a luck saboteur. Try am next time, just ask you Anti Progress Crowd members how it usually is between I and them. BTw how do I know you are igbo. Because I would like to meet you in person and teach you a lesson you won't forget in a hurry. Night Don reach. Ya di ri wa. nsogbu adighi.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2014
mazzi:
are u sure u frm the east or are u one of those yerubas selling agbo at upper eweka?
Next post please
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by nku5: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Normality:

Add to the fact that under OBJ, companies like Unilever and Equitable closed shop in Aba and took all their machineries to Ogun state and Apapa branches, who doesn't know the dirty game OBJ did, instead of helping these factories to grow full strength, he signed off the papers to which they used in relocating, useless mofo, if I catch that man ehn....
At least my dad worked with Unilever and told us how the FG was playing foul game with these industries in Aba. Only few companies survived OBJ's tenure. Now some are gradually coming back under Jona, few others little ones are springing up.
Was it not Obasanjo that wanted to frustrate efforts being made to establish Aba Malting Plant, the only resistance he met was because the owner of the company is former Senate President Pium Anyim, stood his ground like a rock he was and established the plant.

We know them, the sabo, and their efforts to cut of our shine, but God pass them, Amadioha is just molding the brimstone he will send some people.

The one wey pain me pass is Ibeto, OBJ killed that man's business, and gave all the rights to Dangote, Ibeto group of companies, that owned Ibeto Cement, Ibeto Rice, Ibeto Flour, even had Ibeto Transport, he killed his career.
I saw Ibeto again this year back to business, since after upto more than 10 years OBJ revoked his license.

If not for anything, seeing Ibeto back in business is enough for me to vote for GEJ, though I won't vote for anybody, but let them park their corner abeg

A guy I know from Awka-Etiti tried to push a proposal for highly affordable housing units in Anambra State in a PPP arrangement with the FG in 2002. He was told that OBJ asked him why he didn't plan to site it in Ogun state. The guy went back to america disappointed.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by nku5: 12:17am On Dec 22, 2014
Yeske2:
Didn't see it before i ammended, so sorry

No wahala nnam
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 22, 2014
berem:
it was only announced that a contract has been signed for the rehabilitation of a section of the PH- Enugu road. I do not see any work commencing on that road soon. It is all a political scam to deceive Igbos.

Shut up, have you traveled from Umuahia to PH since early this month?, have you not seen the massive reconstruction work being carried out, these sections are the ones I've seen with my eyes. Stop saying what you don't know.
Mind yourself

1 Like

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 12:31am On Dec 22, 2014
nku5:

I really an trying to grasp your point in relation to the OP's and my initial post. I have said over and over that the SE has received the least in terms of infrastructure but no be today and we will always move forward.

My question to you is who do you think likes the SE? Is it Buhari and his party with animals like Amaechi with his "are we biafrans" statement or is it Nyako? Even lowly APC supporters (plus the fools we see on NL) pour tons of hate of ndi igbo. My guy what is your point?

As we speak Innoson is producing cars in nnewi and the company is heavily aided by a policy of this administration. Other policies are opening up opportunities and our people will tap in without bare faced discrimination as e have seen in the past.
Innoson had started producing vehicles aided by the patronage of the Anambra and Enugu states government before the FG noticed anything was going on, so don't ascribe anything to GEJ here.
We receive the least in allocation and will continue to move forward and has the present government made any change about it?
Pouring tons of hate on Ndigbo if i understood it for what you wrote is because Ndigbo have no direction in national politics for now, we only go after the government in office expecting appointments but never vying for same presido office or another Igbo would pull you down.
Simply put nna, we are the victim of our making and need not blame anyone else.
What about trying selling some of our good intellectuals to be voted for by other Nigerians, no way, it's GEJ or heaven falls. As if the Ijaws would give a hoot if it's an Igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 22, 2014
Yeske2:
Shut up, i passed that road last week and i wouldn't want to snap any pix because of what i saw. Disprove by giving us live pix if dem born you well

You are a pathological liar, you and Berem, Setraco and Arab contractors are working on the road, getaway from here.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 12:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Normality:

You are a pathological liar, you and Berem, Setraco and Arab contractors are working on the road, getaway from here.
Pix of the ongoing construction, thank God people are already coming back now. Enough pix to feed the world. awarded just two weeks back and nothing to show for it but tractors and machines. Let's see the work now. Anambra state had helped them already with some portions if the Enugu-Onitsha, show me of the rest.
Liars from hell
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by MayorofLagos(m): 12:42am On Dec 22, 2014
FreeGlobe:

so this is yorubas comeback after being shut out of all juicy positions in this govt? lol. epic fail. Yorubas will never smell aso rock again anytime soon. Osibanjo will become another bakare after February. When you are marching across don't bring a certain Gen oladipo diya along. I don't like the sight of old men crying to me grin grin

Mwanyim, so you dont want to see Diya..hmmm, okay no problem, I wont bring the crying General with me.

Adekunle relocated not long ago, let me go find Adekunle's new area code....be right back!

yeye person, you need to face your front! wink
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 22, 2014
Yeske2:
Pix of the ongoing construction, thank God people are already coming back now. Enough pix to feed the world. awarded just two weeks back and nothing to show for it but tractors and machines. Let's see the work now. Anambra state had helped them already with some portions if the Enugu-Onitsha, show me of the rest.
Liars from hell

Should I start snapping pictures for you? Travel from Umuahia to PH and snap pictures yourself, that maybe a fraction of the whole thing, but with the way work is going, the reconstruction will be completed before the next rainy season starts by February....
U don't stay in S.E, yet you will be jumping up like you know what is happening,
M maa gi ura ehn?
I ga-ahu kpakpando na-acha naani obara obara.
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 12:47am On Dec 22, 2014
Normality:

Shut up, have you traveled from Umuahia to PH since early this month?, have you not seen the massive reconstruction work being carried out, these sections are the ones I've seen with my eyes. Stop saying what you don't know.
Mind yourself
You should shut up already, we know it's all eye service for those coming home for xmas because of the election next year, what happened to the roads for the past the six years?
What was he waiting for and why the emergency approach now as if we don't know the roads can never be finished by February. Yeye dey smell
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 12:52am On Dec 22, 2014
Normality:

Should I start snapping pictures for you? Travel from Umuahia to PH and snap pictures yourself, that maybe a fraction of the whole thing, but with the way work is going, the reconstruction will be completed before the next rainy season starts by February....
U don't stay in S.E, yet you will be jumping up like you know what is happening,
M maa gi ura ehn?
I ga-ahu kpakpando na-acha naani obara obara.
Snap, I dey wait for the places dem don finish especially along Onitsha- Enugu and I'll counter it for the world to see.
I'm Anti GEJist, so I'm now Fulani
O buso obala obala?
Je ki ma papa gi ula
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by OneNaira6: 12:53am On Dec 22, 2014
So let me get this straight, the political party that sweared up and down that the Igbo are irrelevant to the outcome of this election have now resorted to blackmail to try and force Igbo into voting for their 70 year grandfather.

The political party that accused GEJ of dividing the nation through tribal lines are ironically doing the same constantly in their attempt to blackmail igbo to vote for their grandfather.

They claimed Igbo are not united yet now story changed they igbo are united in vengeance against the rest of Nigeria.

They claim GEJ didn't do much for Igbo yet till date, they still can't list anything Buhari did for Igbo during his era as president. Till date they couldn't list anything yet they have the audacity to belittle what GEJ did

Ironically, months ago they accused GEJ of working abs building projects just for SE and SS and neglected North and SW. Yet, recently they switched the story, they are now claiming GEJ did more for SW and North than East. Now are this people that ediotic, they can't stick to one story. Too much hypocrisy and different stories coming from one political party yet they call themselves "progressive". I guess since the blackmail and tribal dividend worked for North and SW, they assumed it'll work for igbo. Try again

Also, can someone explain to me why Ikwerre keep butting their heads in Igbo matter. I thought this people claimed they are not Igbo so why is it, they constantly butting their heads in everything igbo do. Oginikwa. First they decided to join Ohaneze and disturbed us when many kicked against it, now they won't leave Igbo people alone, even on this NL, they constantly trying to speak and "advise" igbo. Oginikwa. Biko nu Ikwerre people MIND YOUR BUSINESS. You claimed your not Igbo then STOP butting una heads in our business.

Finally, rather than the APC thugs disturbing Igbos by trying to distort the same informational stories una told months ago on your bit to accuse GEJ on diving the nation through tribal BS, maybe una can use your heads and try to promote your Buhari by providing answers to the questions Igbo asked una aka WTF did Buhari do for Igbo people. Answer that first rather this ad hominem BS una are doing. #justathought

5 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Yeske2:
You should shut up already, we know it's all eye service for those coming home for xmas because of the election next year, what happened to the roads for the past the six years?
What was he waiting for and why the emergency approach now as if we don't know the roads can never be finished by February. Yeye dey smell

Mugu, as if you don't know it's dry season they usually do much of re-construction work.
I have told you, since you don't live in South East, shut up and go to sleep.
Even it is eye-service, people who are plying the road appreciate the work, they are not complaining.
Get away from here
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by nku5: 1:06am On Dec 22, 2014
Yeske2:
Innoson had started producing vehicles aided by the patronage of the Anambra and Enugu states government before the FG noticed anything was going on, so don't ascribe anything to GEJ here.
We receive the least in allocation and will continue to move forward and has the present government made any change about it?
Pouring tons of hate on Ndigbo if i understood it for what you wrote is because Ndigbo have no direction in national politics for now, we only go after the government in office expecting appointments but never vying for same presido office or another Igbo would pull you down.
Simply put nna, we are the victim of our making and need not blame anyone else.
What about trying selling some of our good intellectuals to be voted for by other Nigerians, no way, it's GEJ or heaven falls. As if the Ijaws would give a hoot if it's an Igbo man.

My point exactly. Innoson had been making cars for years and no one looked his way. Today FG agencies use his cars as official vehicles. Ezekiel Izuogu made his first car in the late 1980s was he not rubbished?

As for the hate we receive from our fellow Nigerians you will be deceving yourself to say it has anything to do with our political choices. It is primordial bigotry and antagonism from before the days of the Sardauna of sokoto in the 1960s when our enemies got their excuse to strike. In 2011 on this site I remember clearly how the likes of dayokanu and some others cursed igbos endlessly because GEJ won the elections. GEJ appealled to the sensitivities of a marginalised and overlooked people in 2011 and they embraced him. How is that a bad thing

Ndi igbo are not tribalistic and we are generally straightforward in politics. That is our ONLY "problem' in Nigeria. The only thing I have against our people is our neglect of APGA unlike our fellow Nigerians who have perfected the art of jingoism.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 1:07am On Dec 22, 2014
Normality:

Mugu, as if you don't know it's dry season they usually do much of re-construction work.
I have told you, since you don't live in South East, shut up and go to sleep.
Even it is eye-service, people who are plying the road appreciate the work, they are not complaining.
Get away from here
Brainwashed Itiboribo, the whole world knows except you that 2014 is the only year in the last six years we had a dry season for road re-construction abi, I ply that road to Awka almost every two weeks, we are relieved now because the road cum lakes are now dried and not because of any construction.
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Yeske2(m): 1:13am On Dec 22, 2014
nku5:

My point exactly. Innoson had been making cars for years and no one looked his way. Today FG agencies use his cars as official vehicles. Ezekiel Izuogu made his first car in the late 1980s was he not rubbished?

As for the hate we receive from our fellow Nigerians you will be deceving yourself to say it has anything to do with our political choices. It is primordial bigotry and antagonism from before the days of the Sardauna of sokoto in the 1960s when our enemies got their excuse to strike. In 2011 on this site I remember clearly how the likes of dayokanu and some others cursed igbos endlessly because GEJ won the elections. GEJ appealled to the sensitivities of a marginalised and overlooked people in 2011 and they embraced him. How is that a bad thing

Ndi igbo are not tribalistic and we are generally straightforward in politics. That is our ONLY "problem' in Nigeria. The only thing I have against our people is our neglect of APGA unlike our fellow Nigerians who have perfected the art of jingoism.
He did appealed to our sensitivities and promised but did nothing except the emergency eye service he started two weeks ago and he wouldn't be able to finish in the next two months. Don't get deceived and brainwashed by that clown Abeg.
Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by nku5: 1:17am On Dec 22, 2014
Before I go to bed.

To the clueless clowns who are busy threatening ndi igbo with marginalisation if they support GEJ in 2015 elections and Buhari wins... Igbo man no dey fear marginalisation. We will always make a way like roses growing on concrete. When Nigeria was punishing itself in the name of suppressing igboland the people of Imo State built an airport from their small salaries. Ibeto, Coscharis etc no be FG babies like Otedola and Dangote.

Mind your business let's mind ours.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos: Are We Guided By Memory, Or Blinded By Bitterness? by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 22, 2014
Yeske2:
Brainwashed Itiboribo, the whole world knows except you that 2014 is the only year in the last six years we had a dry season for road re-construction abi, I ply that road to Awka almost every two weeks, we are relieved now because the road cum lakes are now dried and not because of any construction.

Fool, the section from Umuahia to PH is 80% completed, it will get to that area, whether because of election or not.

I still maintain u don't stay in SE, a truth nwafo would never bad mouth his people like you - a sellout,
twaah (spits).....nzuzu egbuola unu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger State Civil Servants Commence On Indefinite Strike / Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna / Jonathan; Citizenship Must Replace State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.