Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Apc's Habit Of Mocking Jonathan's Relationship With God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Habit Of Mocking Jonathan's Relationship With God (827 Views)

PHOTO: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan? / Dickson,jonathan's Relationship Sours / Forbes Magazine Exposes Prof Ayittey's Hypocrisy After Mocking Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc's Habit Of Mocking Jonathan's Relationship With God by Ikengawo: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Apc's Habit Of Mocking Jonathan's Relationship With God by Ikengawo: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Apc's Habit Of Mocking Jonathan's Relationship With God by Ikengawo: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Apc's Habit Of Mocking Jonathan's Relationship With God by psucc(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sometimes I wonder what is actually in the person or office of the President that the APC are so desperate to take over. But I also know that we have the NASS and some state governors are of APC stock.

How well have they perform? We are made to believe that that party is coking from the blues with some extra magical powers to fix Nigeria.
Re: Apc's Habit Of Mocking Jonathan's Relationship With God by hushmail: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
religion is a serious matter. It shld not be joked with.
Re: Apc's Habit Of Mocking Jonathan's Relationship With God by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
I see. But i guess you weren't complaining wen they called GEJ Jesus christ of nigeria. That's blasphemy

(1) (Reply)

I Have My Pvc But Dont Know Who To Vote For / Association Of Past Criminals (APC) / Police Storm Hospital, Arrest Attacked APC Leader, Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.