Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Where Is Okijajuju And Abujafoods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Okijajuju And Abujafoods (424 Views)

Nairaland Most Hillarious Guy OKIJAJUJU And His Pal,abujafoods,where Are They?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Okijajuju And Abujafoods by Studentsvoice: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
my fellow Nairalanders...plz am seriously worried coz for somethings now...i have not be seeing these two dudes with the above mentioned monikers....before,i used to be a quest on Nairaland...these two dudes,due to their marvelous comments and contributions in threads on Nairaland,i was compelled to register on nAiraland...for long now i have not seeing or heard from this two dudes....plz fellow nairalanders have anyone heard from them..they are actually very good friends of mine...
NB...Moderators please ,help me and move this thread to the right section and plz be your brother keeper...just like APGA

(1) (Reply)

Buhari is an Old Man / Jonathan’s N21.27bn Campaign War Chest: Lawyers Demand PDP, Donors’ Trial / Do You Think Buhari Should Be Voted Into Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.