Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Prayer For Nigeria From Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer For Nigeria From Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke (961 Views)

PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Now An Evangelist / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) / Buhari's Campaign Pix Culled From Reinhard Bonnke's Ogbomosho Crusade (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For Nigeria From Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke by danieloke(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
PRAYER FOR NIGERIA from Reinhard Bonnke

Heavenly Father,

Your Word declares: When the enemy shall come in, like a flood the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. (Isaiah 59,19) Let your peace “that passes understanding” be our portion.

• I pray that righteousness may rule Nigeria, because your word says that “righteousness exalts a nation”.
• I pray for peace in Nigeria during the upcoming elections and for God’s will to be done. Bless her peace-makers and rebuke the peace-breakers.
• Flood Nigeria with “the Spirit of the LORD”, providing protection from atrocious Boko Haram and associates.
• Comfort the bereaved families and bring back all kidnapped sons and daughters.
• May Nigeria find rest “under the shadow of the Almighty”.
• Bless Nigeria’s economy, down to the working family, and stabilize the oil-market.
• And bless Nigeria’s government with wise intent and good results for all her citizens.
• And above all, lift up a standard against the enemies of the Gospel, so that full salvation may flow in all directions.
• Bless Your children and Your church.
In JESUS’ Name I pray.
A M E N.

(Please pray this prayer with me and share with your friends. Let us agree before the Throne of God. I would be glad to hear from you. Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Nigeria From Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
R
Re: Prayer For Nigeria From Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke by Sijo01(f): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nigeria sure need interceding. Thank you Evangelist Bonnke......... Amen to your prayers.
Re: Prayer For Nigeria From Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke by Day169: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Amen!!!
Re: Prayer For Nigeria From Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke by BobNeli(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
We joing hands with you evangelist. We are greatful for ur heartful intercesion for our dear country. And we say a big Amen to that. May God bless u too
Re: Prayer For Nigeria From Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke by jahbiz: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
There is nothing God cannot do but there are many things he will not do.
Re: Prayer For Nigeria From Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
I trust foolish and religiously blinded Nigerians to yell 'Amen' to this passionately as though God would leave his throne and come to put these things in place.

Prayers do not make things work, human actions make things work or not.

It behooves Nigerians to put their gloves on and get to work to make sure the things listed in these prayer come into fruition.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP! / 2015 Presidency: Igbos In Diaspora Give Their Support To Buhari / Photos: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.