Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,402 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? (66463 Views)

Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by DaZion(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2014
luvprince4real:
Mine
Is that yours?..Lol!...Can't even stand besides mine..
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Coolguy89(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2014
D star boy beb,d gal fyn pass all nairaland bebs grin
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Ranchhoddas: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2014
prettyjennifer:

Meaning
Na you dey that picture?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Iceskidd(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2014
prettyjennifer:

Lolx
don't mind dem
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by prettyjennifer(f): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Iceskidd:
don't mind dem

Alriqht..!
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2014
I can only see myself oooooooooo
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by seangy4konji: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2014
Any babe weh deh with u for struggle times na correct babe ooo for dis kain Tyne weh be say end time millionaires just full everywhere but still loyal. Na babe.

Olamide babe na babe.
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Chineduorizu(m): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
my sweethrt is the most prettiest,I call her my Queency, I call her my golden eye ..she is incomparable....the queen of my hrt I love u so much....

wizzy & ola my swt hrt is far more pretty Dan ur babies
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
I'm already In love with Olamide's Girlfriend...OH MY JESU!
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chineduorizu:
my sweethrt is the most prettiest,I call her my Queency, I call her my golden eye ..she is incomparable....the queen of my hrt I love u so much....

wizzy & ola my swt hrt is far more pretty Dan ur babies
Hmmm...I Seeeee!
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Ninilowo(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Prettier is the word to use op, we are comparing Just TWO fellows here. Amen?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by hrakabz(f): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wizkid's ovcuz! She's havin no make up on but she lukz great! And if she cud have looked yunger, the two wud match more, cuz she lookz older than Wizkid..
DanceVille:
Can't really figure out the prettiest between those two Angelic babes of our Nigeria hip hop celebrities Artist(Olamide and Wizzy).
I guess u guys can help...Who's the prettiest Guyz?...Ur views!

1 Like

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Penboy:
nah.. Her beauty could make nairaland's server crash.
her fone number?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
DanceVille:
Can't really figure out the prettiest between those two Angelic babes of our Nigeria hip hop celebrities Artist(Olamide and Wizzy).
I guess u guys can help...Who's the prettiest Guyz?...Ur views!

Why is Olamide looking CONFUSED?
He is not sure that he is the only account holder of the girl o. grin
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ninilowo:
Prettier is the word to use op, we are comparing Just TWO fellows here. Amen?
Both OP and mods have problems with English grammar.
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Why does it have to be a battle?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin I am d prettiest
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by DSuperWoman(f): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
No dear, its tumbo tumbo baskalabar ti ti amama bust alaba laba kai kai titi make am bust
ROZZAYY:
Ayam coming lemme do mini mini mani mo
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by samiflexx(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
missdebs:
wizkid gf, she's an ajebo thoroughbred, buh olamide gf is a paki wt smal tushing
wetin concern ajebo concern d beauty issue on ground?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by DaZion(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
jomile:
grin I am d prettiest
Can't biliv dat...
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by DaZion(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lolz..

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Alezy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
missdebs:
wizkid gf, she's an ajebo thoroughbred, buh olamide gf is a paki wt smal tushing
lolz...ur kul
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
mhteeeew.. in Indian voice .... u guys are jobless
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:
Beauty shouldn't be attributed to skin colour but from characters within . . On this note, olamide's gf is prettier cos she was with olamide when he was a nobody and olamide being a baddoogood guy didn't leave her after coming into limelight . . . . On the other hand,tania is dating wizzy after or during wen he was cumin into limelight cos he'd had a baby mama
#my1kobo

This your definition of beauty get as e be.

So that means PEJ is prettier than me ba?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by ceeceeco: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
To be sincere, this is the most stupid question I've eva seen on Nairaland....§mh!
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by donblue(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wiz kid babe fine pass joh
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Missmossy(f): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tania is far prettier!

1 Like

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by dammieco(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
My sisters!
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
dumb topic...

anyway my girlfriend is wayyyyy prettier than both of them...
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by a4hafoe(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
imagine wizzy wey i tall pass gt fine babe...one gal go cm dy talk say eh, dem no fit date short guys...if to say wizzy neva blow or get fame she fit dy say same oo...chaii God bless my hustle oo...
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by bosun11(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
OLAMIDE'S GF ALL THE WAY ALL THE WAY....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech / Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo / Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.