Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland (326 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nairaland confuses me alot. Ah ah! I can never forget what brought me on Nairaland. Ebola case! I learnt that the issue of salt and whatever to cure ebola started from a nairalander. I read posts that will make me vomit and all we say is..lies! People post to get comments and get followed rather than saying the truth! Infact generally, on the internet, 70 percent of news are false especially on Facebook and a site like Nairaland.
Kudos to the developer, Oluwaseun i guess, but Nairalanders must have to follow some steps and protocols to prove that the news is real! Imagine lying against Soyinka to campaign from Uncle Jonathan, Wizkid caught having sex with no proof! Someone having sex and pictures were picmixed.. Are we mad people? C'mmon always say the truth and don't mislead
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 22, 2014
I still don't see the point of this thread.

If you want authenticity of news, nairaland has an unwritten policy in which you have to post the source of the news. People unsure of news reported in the OP can click the link, scrutinize it and finally ascertain if the story is fact or fiction.

Some sources e.g. BBC, AFP, AP and CNN's official website have strong reputation and are unchallenged when presented meanwhile some random blog would get comments of strong criticism as most bloggers fabricate articles to seek traffic and attention.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Data On Glo And Mtn Now / ''celebrity Bye Bye Kissed Of The End Of 2014'' / To All Nairalanders What's Your New Year Resolution? 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.