Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? (579 Views)

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal / EXCLUSIVE: How Dambazau Lost Out In NSA Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? by jaso1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
If he lost out by the grace of God come 2015 what would you advice him on?

1 Like

Re: If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? by redcliff: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Otuoke is far.. you better start treking

1 Like

Re: If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? by SirHouloo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
I will ask him to wake up coz it is only a dream.
Re: If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? by hushmail: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
d question does not arise cos gej is never going to lose

meanwhil soyinka has advised 9ja to be wary of buhari as president. I think u shld read dat. Is here on NL
Re: If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? by Diffdeef(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
jaso1:
If he lost out by the grace of God come 2015 what would you advice him on?
"If he lost out by the grace of God" lol that got me laughing.
Re: If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? by MudRaker: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
There is a serious curse on the Southwest and it's people spreading like Ebola virus and they call it Change.

2015 is not the year of the bloody monkey but the year of foolishness.
Re: If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? by cidieschat(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2014
I will say "Bros, u self don chop, awww ahh. Na ur hauz be that, hold the one u don steal, make government rotate small jor."
Re: If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? by superneutral(m): 12:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Na prison sure oooo
Re: If You Had Opportunity To Advise Gej After He Lost Out What Would You Tell Him? by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Take an evening flight out of naija to anywhere b4 buhari and his team reaches Aso rock..because after the nxt FEC meeting, the list of criminals wey dem release for jailing go full 3 higher education notescheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Landing Cost Now Below Pump Price!!! / REJOINDER: A Word For Professor Yemi Osinbajo By Femifani-kayode / Buhari Gets 44.5 Million Naira Campaign Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.