Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (51199 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
This bro can lie eh
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by anigbajumo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
bosun11:

am a spirit, i will visit you tonight by 3am ..be prepared
. Around dat time?cnt wait 2c d spirit....coz am young guy I dnt afraid
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Are all these lies from the pit of hell?? So many female NLanders claiming virgin.The fact that you have abstained in a long while doesn't make you a virgin or if you have had an@l or MouthAction. That doesn't make you one. I recently learnt of a new technique that girls use to deceive guys, towards their period day and if their vagina is kind of tight, they will have sex with the guy, when he sees blood, she can fake tears and form 'he was the first'.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Drsmith01:
Make him come deeper life come find babe.
Even if he says no sex after marriage no p grin
Lwkmd..
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Drsmith01:
Make him come deeper life come find babe.
Even if he says no sex after marriage no p grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by xtervaganza(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
See him mouth like i no like sex
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by xtervaganza(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sacluxpaint:
Are all these lies from the pit of hell?? So many female NLanders claiming virgin.The fact that you have abstained in a long while doesn't make you a virgin or if you have had an@l or MouthAction. That doesn't make you one. I recently learnt of a new technique that girls use to deceive guys, towards their period day and if their vagina is kind of tight, they will have sex with the guy, when he sees blood, she can fake tears and form 'he was the first'.
o boy, thanks for this eye opener. Lol

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by fredoooooo: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
chic2pimp:
TeamMaleVirgins..... Keep it up Dude!.

It's not easy abeg. Fredooooooo no be true I talk? smiley smiley

Yes bro , them wan be like me grin grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
dagentility:
One man's meat is another man's poison. Op your kind is rare to find. Move on with your life and forget about her, God willing,you will find someone else who shares the same value with you.
don't u share same value with him,or u are our type.(sex addict type)smile don't shy.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by pak: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
fluxview:
i know of my younger sisters friend who got married with having sex with the guy, after the marriage, she found out that the guy is [size=18pt]important[/size] which was as a result of the accumulated drugs he has taking over an illness he has. she is considering leaving the union. GUy me the for fence that watch.

falls !!!!!!!!
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Habeebpain(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
sunnyshayne:
You don't need a girl in your life if you really want to remain a virgin!

You are just 22 and need some more years to begin to think of marriage. I suggest you concentrate on your education for now and flee the temptation of losing your virginity.

You guys keep saying he's too young to get married, wtf? I'm 23 and I graduated 2 years ago. If I get a steady paying job, na to marry. How long does he want to hold body for? You see girls claiming virgins too and they'll not get married on time. And when it's time to start having kids fibroid pops up. My advice is get into a relationship if and only if your aim is to take her to the alter. When you're sure she's the one, propose marriage and marry her, then you can screw her brains out. The longer you spend being a virgin, the greater the temptation. My 2 cents.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wish all guys can be this sensible
No quotings pls
Strictily my opinion

@op
God bleess yhu
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by fritxie101(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:

naa marryin a virgin(guy) wunt b swt abeg, i nid a guy hu is well experienced to juice up d marriage
u can teach him na.
Its jus like recruitment agencies dt ask young graduates for working experience? Were do u expect him to get d experience from?if only u cud avail urself for him to get d experience(disvirgin), cos babe no be anykinda pu wey sum dudes dey straff ooo.
So we need dem nicki minaj kinda pu u knw, else na till marriage oooo.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Habeebpain:

You guys keep saying he's too young to get married, wtf? I'm 23 and I graduated 2 years ago. If I get a steady paying job, na to marry. How long does he want to hold body for? You see girls claiming virgins too and they'll not get married on time. And when it's time to start having kids fibroid pops up. My advice is get into a relationship if and only if your aim is to take her to the alter. When you're sure she's the one, propose marriage and marry her, then you can screw her brains out. The longer you spend being a virgin, the greater the temptation. My 2 cents.

Maturity entails a lot. It doesn't matter your educational qualifications. I used to hold your view but I can't hold such view any more cos life itself is a teacher. Let him follow his conscience.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by okonet: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

what is d diff fucking niw and fucking after marriage. guy ur life jooo

m

atlease jesus neva test am fit b second jesus. lol
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by chic2pimp(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
fredoooooo:

Yes bro , them wan be like me grin grin

You ke? Chei u sef dey claim Virgin? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by amparas(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
So weti u need babe for. Find better things do jor...... Next story pls
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ALEXTER: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
virgins ar d 1s abstaining frm sin, nt heart-polluted masturbating ramantic cowards!
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Neobulletzz(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

guy these hoes ain't loyal
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by pxjosh(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:
*smiles, your kind is rare*

Just focus on other things and leave relationship aside for now, you're too young to get married so don't distract yourself , make friends though and get them to know you well but don't ask them out , you'll definitely find one who will appreciate you for who you are . smiley
uniben girl. is the background of your picture not within hall 2 &3
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by nawtikid(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Z dia xum kinda prize attached 2 diz virginity of a thng?....itz jst being overrated
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Ashmark(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Am totally shocked at Op!!!!!!!!!!!!......What are F.uck undecided undecided undecided . You are a Virgin, eehen. We should start running because of that?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by jaldesa(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Simple trick to hack facebook account. Click here http://freefunvideo.tk
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Xerum(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2014

Op, count your blessings. At least most of them were honest and straightup with you. They didn't make matters worse for you spending time with you and cheating on you for sex with other guys.

..And you need a girl but don't wanna have sex? Hmmm.... Have you actually asked yourself if you are physically attracted to the opposite sex or you just fronting cos of societal pressure..?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by kayustones: 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
This world is now very corrupt. People bash those who have decided to stand for what is right. They taunt those who are willing to sustain their integrity. Oh God save us!
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by trisha01(f): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Fourwinds:
don't worry u get a good one as a suitor who will treat u well
tnx dats wat am prayin 4
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by trisha01(f): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
fritxie101:

u can teach him na.
Its jus like recruitment agencies dt ask young graduates for working experience? Were do u expect him to get d experience from?if only u cud avail urself for him to get d experience(disvirgin), cos babe no be anykinda pu wey sum dudes dey straff ooo.
So we need dem nicki minaj kinda pu u knw, else na till marriage oooo.
lolz hu teach hu?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by fredoooooo: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
chic2pimp:

You ke? Chei u sef dey claim Virgin? grin grin grin grin grin

Yes I be virgin ,you think say na every body dey go church like you ? grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Correct! AWon omo mi te te ja ra won si b4 you go come dey sexually frustrate dem. Imagine,una go dey imagine sex but to gbe kan si kan no go dey agenda? Op yi o gbadun sha angry
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by fredoooooo: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Correct! AWon omo mi te te ja ra won si b4 you go come dey sexually frustrate dem. Imagine,una go dey imagine sex but to gbe kan si kan no go dey agenda? Op yi o gbadun sha angry

My professor .. omo to jasi , to ja wele wele grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
fredoooooo:

My professor .. omo to jasi , to ja wele wele grin
*singing styplus*
Imagine that? Afi gba to so pe ko fe shoki mo....Imagine that?!!! grin grin

I go dey r@pe am walai. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dytbabe, come o!!! Nkan mbe!! Wa gbo iroyin grin grin grin

Poster,wan frustrate awon babes angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.