Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Power Of Rejection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Power Of Rejection (450 Views)

What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) / Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of Rejection by menesheh(m): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2014
When ignored by someone whose attention means the most to you, the reaction in the brain is similar to physical pain.

Do you feel same?
Re: Power Of Rejection by iceberylin(m): 12:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Usually Feel a sharp pain on my heart sad
Re: Power Of Rejection by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 22, 2014
The earlier u let go off that part of u d better or else,u go wound well with time..
Re: Power Of Rejection by jubriano93(m): 1:22am On Dec 22, 2014
I fink d fear of rejection is d number 1 reason guys (mostly introverts) find it hard to approach dem crush...rejection lowers a person's self-esteem, it's like failing.

1 Like

Re: Power Of Rejection by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Doesn't affect me one bit, cause I've got an icebox where my heart used to be.

I'm so cold!
Re: Power Of Rejection by Mynd44: 2:01am On Dec 22, 2014
It is more than physical pain which is why I tell ladies to be careful the way they turn people down. You can turn down but try to but some empathy to it.

If you have never been rejected, you will never know how it hurts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice. / Can Smbuddy Here Tel Me D Reasons For Celebrating Dis Day? / 80% Of Girls Need A Night Stand Hook-up...where Is The Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.