Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? (944 Views)

The Ball If Someone Doesn't Run / 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro / What Does Your Taste In Music Say About Your Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? by mamagee3(f): 1:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Hello, what does it mean when someone attends your relative's graduation party but avoids taking a photo with you?

My mother invited her mom for her graduation and she came with her daughter but on the day of the graduation, she began to avoid taking a picture with me but instead took about two photos with my mother.

Plus after the graduation, she didn't even walk with us to the car, she just ran to the car on her own. . .

I was so surprised because I had never seen someone do anything like that in my entire life, it was really strange.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? by CanadianBigBoy(m): 1:35am On Dec 22, 2014
mamagee3:
Hello, what does it mean when someone attends your relative's graduation party but avoids taking a photo with you?

My mother invited her mom for her graduation and she came with her daughter but on the day of the graduation, she began to avoid taking a picture with me but instead took about two photos with my mother.

Plus after the graduation, she didn't even walk with us to the car, she just ran to the car on her own. . .

I was so surprised because I had never seen someone do anything like that in my entire life, it was really strange.

It's either because you are very ugly, or you stink. Check yourself first.

BTW, are you surprised that you are ugly or surprised that you stink? Let me know, and I will expose you to how to "unsurprise" yourself.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? by Priceless24(f): 1:52am On Dec 22, 2014
OP you can Sabi ask lie lie question
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On Dec 22, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:

It's either because you are very ugly, or you stink. Check yourself first.

BTW, are you surprised that you are ugly or surprised that you stink? Let me know, and I will expose you to how to "unsurprise" yourself.

Okay, let me clarify something to you, punk head!

First, she is not good looking herself...

And also she's very short, I am taller than her even though she is older, so not only are you wrong from every angle but your ignorance shows from all fronts...

Silly thing!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? by CanadianBigBoy(m): 2:01am On Dec 22, 2014
mamagee3:

Okay, let me clarify something to you, punk head!

First, she is not good looking herself...

And also she's very short, I am taller than her even though she is older, so not only are you wrong from every angle but your ignorance shows from all fronts...

Silly thing!

I am not a punk head.

The sentence in bold says it all. It means you are not good looking. In fact, inferiority complex is eating your soul. My compassion for you ugly thing.

Who will want to take a picture with an ugly human being anyways? Go sit down before you run around like an inconsequential sad thing for a human being, messing up someone's CLASS and REPUTATION, important social concepts you don't know about. tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? by Jibabs2(m): 2:14am On Dec 22, 2014
Frm question to insults. Grow up pls
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? by itstpia100: 3:18am On Dec 22, 2014
you never know what people are doing with photos these days.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? by itstpia100: 3:20am On Dec 22, 2014
mamagee3:

i dont know what it means but perhaps she was worried about security.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? by ipleddge: 4:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Nothing,my gf may decide not to take pix with but that doesn't stop from fucki..ing
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
It means u ugly as a mu'fvcka smiley
*luks @ ha pic* but my God....ur a cupcake smiley
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Doesn't Want To Take A Photo With You? by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Post more replies!!!

(1) (Reply)

Djey james blog || Download Mp3:: Djey James-abeg Mixtape Ft Sean Tizzle.mp3 / New Music : Ice Prince – Boss ( Download ) / Cassper Nyovest – 428 To Sa #ashes2ashes (aka Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.