Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

HND With Pass Grade, How Do I Further In Education With Such Grade - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HND With Pass Grade, How Do I Further In Education With Such Grade (2471 Views)

Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU / Nigerian Universities Divided Over The Cancellation Of ‘Pass’ Grade / Can Hnd With Upper Credit Go 4 Masters Directly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HND With Pass Grade, How Do I Further In Education With Such Grade by imb25: 2:33am On Dec 22, 2014
please house, i want to further in my education but many a time i always feel that with my HNDpass grade in elect/elect. i can get admitted into pgd programmes, i need your advice and suggestion on how possible it will be for me to get my pgd and prefer courses.
Re: HND With Pass Grade, How Do I Further In Education With Such Grade by GboyegaD(m): 3:43am On Dec 22, 2014
Perhaps, you use your ND result to apply for DE into the university and start afresh.

(1) (Reply)

NOUN Students Can Now Go For NYSC? / How To Turn Plastic To Diesel Or Kerosene / Congratulations To Me On My Induction into the Teaching Profession (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.