Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Spiritual Advises Urgently Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Advises Urgently Needed (420 Views)

Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Advises Urgently Needed by cheesenutbuger: 3:11am On Dec 22, 2014
My girl friend and I was at my friend's party during the weekend, after the night party, we were all drunk, another friend of mine who has been eying my girlfriend had sex with her(she was dead drunk and thought I was the one). I have once heard this is a taboo in yoruba culture,(if my friend who had sex with the girl fall sick, I must not pay him a visit as this will lead to his death and vice versa, we must not eat from the same plate cause if one of us should drop the soup on the others hand, it will lead to a bad event and all sort.)
Please kindly advise me on this as I have been having sleepless nights.
Re: Spiritual Advises Urgently Needed by IKJ66(m): 3:15am On Dec 22, 2014
If u wanna hit fp,don't do copycopy
Re: Spiritual Advises Urgently Needed by cheesenutbuger: 3:18am On Dec 22, 2014
IKJ66:
If u wanna hit fp,don't do copycopy

This not about front page,Thanks for the advise "IKJ66"
Re: Spiritual Advises Urgently Needed by Edwardhead(m): 3:38am On Dec 22, 2014
im sleepy now, ill comment later

best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Forsaking All To Gain All / Happy Christmas To All Nairalanders / What Is So Great About Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.