Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement (4447 Views)

Who Was Your Best Ministerial Nominee For Today? / I Wish You The Best GEJ. We Will Vote For You And You Will Win. / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You really have comprehension problem. Your state of frustration would not let you understand that she meant that it's impossible for them to abandon their noble occupation.

Thanks FFman

4 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by MudRaker: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
byrron:
 NigeriaWebsitewww.nda.edu.ng

The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA)
at Kaduna is the only Military University In Nigeria.

The NDA was established in January 1964 as a reformation of the British runRoyal Military Forces Training College(RMFTC), which had been renamed the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) on independence.

The military institution trains the officer corps of the Nigerian Army, Navy and Air Force. The initial class was only 62 cadets, and trainers were mostly officers in theIndian Army.

The NDA grew to an all Nigerian training staff only in 1978.[1] In 1981 itself began training bilateral training of foreign militaries.

In 1985 the academy commenced offering undergraduate programmes to Military Officers In Training and now also currently offers post graduate studies both for Msc and Ph.D for both military and civilian students alike.

The central mission remains the five year cadet officer training "Regular Combatant Course", although from 2002, a four year military programme is also offered.

As of 2008, its total cadet class is around 1500.

[1]http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Defence_Academy.

U see how u and ur type display crass ignorance with so much vigour and swags.

Don't always comment on issue's way beyond ur knowledge.

Anyways pdp is just an annex of apc so u lots should wake up and smell the coffee.

Wikipedia article?

Please what is the course code for that program where they stand on their heads?

Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ till Buhari admits to facing Okija while reciting his prayers

( this is an easy one,Okija is in the east) grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by PhockPhockMan: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ till ilugunboy becomes ilugunMAN

4 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Juliaann(f): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ till buhari stop calling corruption kworupson

8 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Juliaann(f): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ till buhari stop calling corruption( kworupson)

7 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:

Wikipedia article?

Please what is the course code for that program where they stand on their heads?

Yeye.

U must be so psychologically constipated and u need a therapist not NL.

U said NDA wasn't a military university and I offered u free info on that to expunge ur ignorance yet that wasn't enough for u and now u are asking me what is the course code for the program they run at NDA.

Wonders shall never end!

Dem tell u say na only one course code dem dey do for NDA till dem graduate?

Mumu, there are different courses u do while In NDA or any tertiary institution and they all have different course codes at the end of of ur program u end up majoring on a particular discipline or field ok.

Pls, just avoid issues that are way beyond u.

Yeye dey smell no be small
Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=18pt]GEJ until Buhari passes all junior and senior officer examinations[/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]GEJ until Buhari passes all junior and senior officer examinations[/size]

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2014

Pa Muhammadu Buhari (72) is the only Nigerian senior
military officer that failed all the senior examinations in
the history of Nigerian Military.

If you check the official names of officers likes of IBB,
Idiagbon, Diya, Danjuma, Akhigbe, Abdulsalami, Aikhomu.
etc you see a suffix, FSS, Psc, MNi., Pa Muhammadu
Buhari has none. He failed the Command and Staff
College exams and all other Military examinations (Psc
means Pass staff college).
Gen Babangida (rtd) Overthrew Pa Buhari when the
engine and the anti-corruption crusader of that regime,
Maj Gen Tunde Idiagbon was away on Pilgrimage of to
Mecca.

[size=18pt]GEJ till Buhari stops carrying last[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by MudRaker: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
byrron:

U must be so psychologically constipated and u need a therapist not NL.

U said NDA wasn't a military university and I offered u free info on that to expunge ur ignorance yet that wasn't enough for u and now u are asking me what is the course code for the program they run at NDA.

Wonders shall never end!

Dem tell u say na only one course code dem dey do for NDA till dem graduate?

Mumu, there are different courses u do while In NDA or any tertiary institution and they all have different course codes While u major on a particular discipline ok.

Pls, just avoid issues that are way beyond u ok.

Yeye dey smell no be small ( according to u ).

My friend park. Because they want to call it a university does not make it a university.

All military colleges abroad even Stafford in the UK which we moulded our NDA are called colleges.

Do you want me to school you on what the differences are between, colleges, academies and universities are?

How many colleges, faculties and departments are there in the NDA?

The equivalent academic position of the NDA commandant will be a rector at most.

Are there any follow up courses after graduation for the officers who graduate from the NDA? The answer is no. The NDA is a basic officer training school. Subsequently officers will either attend war college for their staff promotions, Indtitute of Strategic Studies, Kuru or apply to foreign Universities abroad for their masters or doctorates.

Does the NDA award masters or doctoral certificates?

Is there any university in the world that doesn't offer post graduate studies? Or do you think the main task of universities is churning out BSC holders like what we have in Nigeria?

As I said earlier stop displaying your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by armadeo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:

Which university?

Is admission into NDA based on academic merit only?

NDA is an officer training college! Do you even know what a University is?

Stop displaying your gross ignorance!

Guy NDA is a degree awarding institution. Apart from intellect you also need stamina. You can still get in on merit that I can tell you.
Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Kolade354(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
lorddannie:
GEJ until Buhari Stabilise world oil price grin cheesy

GEJ until Oshomole "go and die" grin

GEJ until Buhari has a Phd
see mumu you are fooled by PHD.....a man with a PHD holder who cant handle nigeria economy,a man with PHD who says stealing is not corruption. Even a HND holder can perform better than jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ Until Buhari pass all his senior military exams

4 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by MudRaker: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
armadeo:

Guy NDA is a degree awarding institution. Apart from intellect you also need stamina. You can still get in on merit that I can tell you.

Alrite. I concede. They revamped it to what is obtainable in West Point Military Academy.

All graduating officers get awarded a degrees in bachelor of science.

Buhari is a graduate.

But where is his NYSC discharge certificate!

Lol I dey play ohh!
Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by cupidhero(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ till shekau quits Islam!!

3 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:

My friend park. Because they want to call it a university does not make it a university.

Do you want me to school you on what the differences are between, colleges, academies and universities are?

How many colleges, faculties and departments are there in the NDA?

The equivalent academic position of the NDA commandant will be a rector at most.

Are there any follow up courses after graduation for the officers who graduate from the NDA? The answer is no. The NDA is a basic officer training school. Subsequently officers will either attend war college for their staff promotions, Indtitute of Strategic Studies, Kuru or apply to foreign Universities abroad for their masters or doctorates.

Does the NDA award masters or doctoral certificates?

Is there any university in the world that doesn't offer post graduate studies? Or do you think the main task of universities is churning out BSC holders like what we have in Nigeria?

As I said earlier stop displaying your ignorance

see ur life, can u see how confused u are?

All u wrote up there Is exactly how teen's that just started experiencing puberty by seeing hairs on their pubic areas reasons.

U keep drifting from the subject matter only to end up using ur own statements to counter urslf at the same time.

Thought u said NDA wasn't a university and now its a university because they chose to call it a university- just listen to urself! Are u making any sense to even urslf?

U even drifted further by saying u want to teach me the difference btwn a university and a collage- lol!

I swear u no well and I figured that from onset that was why I asked u to see a therapist cos u need help.

Hope u have now come to terms that NDA is a military university which is the bases for these conversations any other jargon u are spilling up there is irrelevant because that is not the issue in dispute so stay focused but how can u when ur mind is on a pendulum swinging back and forth?

What u wrote up there is what I call cyclical movement.

U ended up contradicting urslf yet u still couldn't even comprehend what u urslf wrote.

NDA is the only military university in nigeria and it also awards degrees on the discipline or programs they offer ok, that is the subject in discuss.

Why not visit nda.edu.ng and get urself informed than debating for and against at the sametime.

I nvr knew u are now vested with the power's to determine which institution becomes a university- (clown).

Henceforth, only comment on issue's u fully understand and it takes humility to do so.

Peace.
Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Arysexy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ until buhari stops calling people " fiful"

5 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:

Alrite. I concede.

Im so happy for u!
U are getting Better- lol.

No hard feelings bro, its all fun.
Cheers
Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ till Buhari stop saying

"Pree an pair eleczion"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by ahaika23: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin This really got me screaming
mikeansy:
GEJ till Buhari stop saying

"Pree an pair eleczion"

1 Like

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by ahaika23: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ Until Buhari goes to Secondary School

4 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nigeria and Nigerians done enter one chance bus with two starrings, either they vote the one that says stealing is not corruption or they vote the other dummy whose aim is to stabilize the international oil prices- na wa ooooo.

Una go hear am!

1 Like

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by folawiyoma(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Passing.

But Gej till fashola becomes a PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by gratiaeo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ until Buhari return all Amaechi money

3 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by gratiaeo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ until Buhari visit Mountain fire for deliverance
GEJ until Tinubu heal from Parkinson decease

3 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by PhockPhockMan: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ till Buhari learn call PDP instead of

Fiii Dii Fiii.

3 Likes

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by clevvermind(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ till the op kiss me.

1 Like

Re: Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement by yerimastyle(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ till Nigerian legalizes GAY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was Jimi Agbaje`s Sin??? / Regionalism: The Way Out For Nigeria? Let us discuss / On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.