Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Now That Olx Has Been Taken Over By Fraudsters - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Now That Olx Has Been Taken Over By Fraudsters (542 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Please Beware Of These two Gsm lines & Bank Accounts On Olx / OLX Is The Most Useless Website / Pls Who Has Bought A Car Through Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That Olx Has Been Taken Over By Fraudsters by balonso(m): 5:32am On Dec 22, 2014
Its a pity that one of the best buying and selling site(OLX) is now swimming in the hands of fraudsters(419).
Here is a little experiment .
Go to the car section on olx,call the sellers of the 1st 20 cars you see. You'll see that they are all asking for initial deposit. No genuine dealer will ask you to pay upfront. Pls lets not fall victim because this frauds are masters in their game,they know exactly what will make you fall prey. If not ,why will u see a 2010 honda crosstour at 300k ,a 2009 toyota venza @ 350k,a 2012 toyota highlander @ 500k,you will even see golf for 100k..etc. If you want to buy a car online ,you must see the Car,inspect it with your mechanic,test drive it,be comfortable with the car before you can make any payment...let us wise up oh

1 Like

Re: Now That Olx Has Been Taken Over By Fraudsters by balonso(m): 5:36am On Dec 22, 2014
I wanted to place my honda crosstour on sale on olx buh wat i saw discouraged me.now they discourage genuine sellers. Our problem in 9ja is ourselves that is the truth
Re: Now That Olx Has Been Taken Over By Fraudsters by agarawu23(m): 5:57am On Dec 22, 2014
olx home of thieves

op, seems u r also looking for awuf cars undecided

NL car sellers are available for u.

(1) (Reply)

Free Auto Live Data Analysis & Repair Report / DIY (DO-IT-YOURSELF) ABSOLUTELY FREE VIN CHECK / Registered Chevrolet Uplander 2005 Model Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.