Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Manchester United Round Up:summary Of Transfer News And Gossip Concerning United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Round Up:summary Of Transfer News And Gossip Concerning United (863 Views)

Manchester United Round Up: Summary Of United's Latest Transfer News And Gossip / Manchester United Round Up: Summary United's Latest Transfer News And Gossip / Latest Football Transfer News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Round Up:summary Of Transfer News And Gossip Concerning United by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 22, 2014
The January transfer window is just days away, and with various news and rumours flying around, Redly United brings you the latest of these news concerning Manchester United.

Liverpool and Arsenal have joined Manchester United in race for Coentrao. ((Daily Express)

Daily Express is also reporting that Manchester United are closing in on a deal for former Bareclona keeper, and a current trainee at United Victor Valdes. With united being rumored to be offering him a six month deal.

Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea are also reportedly plotting a deal for Barcelona defensive midfielder, Sergio Busquets. This is also according to (Daily Express).

Gareth Bale may also be interested in a move to Manchester United according to the (Daily Express), with United ready to smash their transfer record one again for the Welsh international.

Borussia Dortmund's captain and reported Manchester United defensive target Mats Hummels may have given United green light for a move after he describe the team's recent form as pathetic. (Daily Mirror).

Manchester United are tenth on UEFA latest co-efficient ranking, with new world cup champions Real Madrid in first place and rivals Barcelona in second, and Bayern third. (UEFA)

Transfer Question of the day.
Should United resign Vidic to solve its defensive crisis?, if no who then should Unitd sign?

http://redlyunited..com/2014/12/manchester-united-round-up-summary-of.html
Re: Manchester United Round Up:summary Of Transfer News And Gossip Concerning United by maidaboi(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Hw about cr7

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Round Up:summary Of Transfer News And Gossip Concerning United by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Jst wat i want to hear abt ma darling club MUFC. Yes we nid hummels & not vidic pls. Wonda wat Ammyluv2002 has to say abt dis

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Round Up:summary Of Transfer News And Gossip Concerning United by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
maidaboi:
Hw about cr7
CR7 returning to Manchester United will be a little difficult, though not impossible.
Re: Manchester United Round Up:summary Of Transfer News And Gossip Concerning United by ammyluv2002(f): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
shockwave91:
Jst wat i want to hear abt ma darling club MUFC. Yes we nid hummels & not vidic pls. Wonda wat Ammyluv2002 has to say abt dis
wow! Cool....but we don't need another keeper I'm so in love with Dea
Re: Manchester United Round Up:summary Of Transfer News And Gossip Concerning United by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
ammyluv2002:
wow! Cool....but we don't need another keeper I'm so in love with Dea
Real madrid want 2 hijack him #SobsUncontrolably
Re: Manchester United Round Up:summary Of Transfer News And Gossip Concerning United by ammyluv2002(f): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
shockwave91:

Real madrid want 2 hijack him #SobsUncontrolably
It's not possible. ..LVG will never allow it and I think he's happy too
Re: Manchester United Round Up:summary Of Transfer News And Gossip Concerning United by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
ammyluv2002:
It's not possible. ..LVG will never allow it and I think he's happy too
Dats wat dey always say. B4 we know now he will dissapear e.g pique

(1) (Reply)

SCANDAL!!! Equitorial Guinea Captain Forced To Go Nude To Prove She Is Female! / Dis Na End Of Road For Mikel? / Chelsea FC Wins Premier League Title After 1-0 Victory Over Crystal Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.