Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) (51482 Views)

Beware Of Another Civil War, US Report Warns Nigeria / Boko Haram: Oyedepo Warns Nigeria On Imminent Break-up / US Warns Nigeria Over Nuclear Technology And Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by adeusolu: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
LogicPower:

Yes, the SE/SS people can vote the clueless EVEN MORE MASSIVELY than they did in 2011 as their reaction to this kind of senseless, brutal and savage attacks by the bloody-thirsty BH insurgents.

But I can assure that there are MORE AND MORE NORTHERNERS, Christians and Muslims, who voted JEG in 2011 but WILL HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with ANYTHING REMOTELY ASSOCIATED WITH HIM in 2015 simply because of they are NOT THE FOOLS you people think they are!

They know how BH insurgency started like a small fire, but it was DELIBERATELY ALLOWED TO rage, and rage and rage and consume great part of the north, and they know WHOSE political interests this serves.

And they did NOT forget how the clueless tried to REAP A POLITICAL GAIN from an Abuja bomb blast by coming out immediately but FALSELY to blame it on Northern politicians!

And they know how MUCH he cares for his re-election bid, and how much he cares for the security of the lives and properties of the Northerners, Christians and Muslims!

You are very wrong!!!

you think you can continue to kill and maim others and they will continue love you? Boko haram, Hausa and fulani people in the North have been killing indegenous northern Christians in the north for too long now. Is it Benue or is it Jos or is it taraba or souther kaduna that will vote for the President general of Fulani(Miyatti allah) in west africa (Buhari)? These people will do unthinkable things to him if ever he is dropped in their midst.
The christain North have tasted Muslim wickedness first hand and will never ever vote a moslem northerner.
Buhari can only count on muslim votes.

1 Share

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Neemcie(f): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
malele:

WhicH president in this world has stopped terrorism.

It might not stop, it can be curtailed.
Our president don't have potentials of curtailing bokoHaram.
Look at the last two years, and imagine the next four years
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Fourwinds: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
temitemi1:
The only warning to Nigerians is to vote MASSIVELY against their father(buhari) come 2015. Let GEJ continue n come 2015 boko haram will be a thing of past... God bless Nigeria!!!
u are funny ooo. Has it become a thing of d past now wen he is still dere rite now
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Neemcie(f): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Exactly

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
Never trained uneducated mad dogs with GUNS. You may be unable to collect those weapons from them afterwards.

Northerners can no longer control their mad dogs, built for political purposes.
bad pple don allow pple to dey cal good pple bad pple........jst categorically call dem brainwashed northerners
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
Never trained uneducated mad dogs with GUNS. You may be unable to collect those weapons from them afterwards.

Northerners can no longer control their mad dogs, built for political purposes.
bad pple don allow pple to dey cal good pple bad pple........jst categorically call dem brainwashed northerners...dah virgin stuff i neva undersit
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by datguru: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
OneNaira6:

To be honest, I agree it has religious tone but it also have political undertone. Think about it, BH became an unbearable force when buhari lost. When the army had a hand over BH and was defeating them, their own people (north and it's leaders) started accusing the leader of the military at that time (ihejirika) for killing their people senseless. Almost took him to court for human rights abuse. Months later after the accusations and constant verbal attacks, ihejirika left. Immediately doing so, BH attacks increased and overpowering the military. Ironically enough, the people that forced GEJ to get rid of the man that curbed BH anf had them by their balls, turn around and start accusing him of not doing anything.
Likewise the same way when the power sector of that county was improving, the north belittled and accused the man that was the minister at that time for corruption. The man leaves and that sector falls; the same north turns around and accused GEJ of being "incompetent" on that aspect as well.

As I've many times, everything going wrong in that county has a political undertone and I believe majority of it has the northern people and their leaders hands all over it. I bet my entire savings on that

*THUMBS UP*

1 Like

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by honprof1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please kindly help me out as I stand to be enlightened, the whole thing from ur writeup portrays the hatred of northern people to his excellence President Jonathan ... And my question is this , would this people be that daft to kill themselves for this hatred ?
Also I have not heard them lauching any attack in bayelsa since the the unrest ? Pls help me out I am confused . Thanks

temitemi1:
The only warning to Nigerians is to vote MASSIVELY against their father(buhari) come 2015. Let GEJ continue n come 2015 boko haram will be a thing of past... God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Pejapaul: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is an old picture and the guy on the picture has been interviewed on the same picture 6months ago by CNN
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by trapangels: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
i wonder how people think. Y would they belive a president would support terrorism during his regime It only shows d foolish tots of some ppl in dir "wise" tot. Na wa sha 4 9ja ploiticians n their supporters.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
malele:

None o my dear, none. But at least we have heard of instances were their power has been greatly reduced #USA. If our government will put at least a quarter of the effort this people put, we won't be hearing of as much horror as we are hearing today.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by rebranded(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
temitemi1:

What a dumb post, after over 13,000 deaths under GEJ. Let GEJ continue and BK will be a thing of the past..What happened to a thing of the past in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014..

Please vote wisely and lets stop the I dont give a damn govt.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by SaiBuharii: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
malele:

Presidents have not stopped, they have controlled. Jonathan has been clueless on this, and it keeps spreading like Wild fire. I'm sure you didn't watched the Boston marathon blast...the whole city was on lockdown to get a terrorist, that's talking about control.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by honprof1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Will state police produce invisible people that can end the terror ?
It will rather lead to oppressions , so I disagree with

WhiteTechnology:

APC trash

I expect you to blame the North who opposed State police which could have helped curtail these guys with the help of Federal force, you are here opposing GEJ
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by timota(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
temitemi1:
why can't the president solve it now
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by chernest2002: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
I don't blame bokoharam I blame the clueless otuoke man who is too clueless on crushing bokoharam

I wonder the kinda people who still want another 4years of incompetence?
give your president some respect he is not sleep so that you can sleep.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by trapangels: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
rebranded:

What a dumb post, after over 13,000 deaths under GEJ. Let GEJ continue and BK will be a thing of the past..What happened to a thing of the past in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014..

Please vote wisely and lets stop the I dont give a damn govt.

d only reason it will stop, is because u ave given them wat they want, Cus am very sure they r against Gej. And d moment u vote d person they want in, they will stop. Bt dnt 4get, wen dt person stops dancing to their tone, they will continue n even become worse. @ dt point u must be ready to always give them wat they want, even if they ask 4 ur lyf.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by ogene007: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
I don't blame bokoharam I blame the clueless otuoke man who is too clueless on crushing bokoharam

I wonder the kinda people who still want another 4years of incompetence?

And you think that the best thing is to give in to those who promised to make the country ungovernable by rewarding them with voting for GMB?
GMB referred to BH as freedom fighters.
When state of emergency was declared in BH infested states, GMB came to say that GEJ was carrying out genocide against the north.
In summary, GMB supporters are using BH in blackmailing the rest of the country in returning power back to hausa/fulani not factoring that the niger delta militants are capable of not only grounding the government, but bringing an end to this strange union called Nigeria. People should be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by sufido123: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Buhari knows what to do about boko haram but he does not want to do it because he benefits from it.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by fairheven: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
malele:

After September11 on US,have you heard of any other attack on US soil?you can talk of Boston marathon bombing ..and that was largely curtailed..yes you can't stop terror but it can successfuly be curtailed,these boko guys are terrorizing Nigeria with impunity and it seems as if we are" a sheep to the slaughter"
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by freezone4real(f): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
temitemi1:
Why cant GEJ bring it to past for the past six year. Can he do what he cannot do in 6 years after we elect him?
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by ceo003: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
BankManager:

**Sound it bro**
GEJ must go.!We need a CHANGE of governance.
SHUTUP THERE . BANK MANAGER KO BANK THIEF NI . EVEN AMERICA HASNT SOLVED THE TERRORISM PROBLEM AND YOU EXPECT GEJ TO DO MAGIC.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Bobandgreat: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
onoja12:
in as much as i commensurate with this guy,i highly suspect this story,first you cant be leaving in mubi and have the funds to under go treatment in london and america,secondly the picture equally shows that he was treated in london right away.so gentle men this is another story cooked up by the whites for there own wicked reasons

Continue blaming the whites for your problems. Soon you will join Al Queda to wipe them (the whites) from the face of this world. Think of how to better your community. Don't blame anybody but yourselves. According to Sanusi, the North must leave up to their responsibilities and protect themselves.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Bobandgreat: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
SaiBuharii:

Presidents have not stopped, they have controlled. Jonathan has been clueless on this, and it keeps spreading like Wild fire. I'm sure you didn't watched the Boston marathon blast...the whole city was on lockdown to get a terrorist, that's talking about control.

When you are dealing with a whole community of Terrorists at night, normal citizens in the morning, how do you put the community on lockdown. The same community will cry genocide, marginalization and annihilation. Ihejirika comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by onoja12: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
when there is a president,my friend wake up,the min you can identify who bring evil to your house only then can you stop such a person,al queda you speak of was made ,and invented by the west,so i have no business joining them in the evil they made.as for the north protecting themself,we dont pay tax for nothing,neither to we allow the president leave like a king for no reason,that is his job,let him do it

Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

Continue blaming the whites for your problems. Soon you will join Al Queda to wipe them (the whites) from the face of this world. Think of how to better your community. Don't blame anybody but yourselves. According to Sanusi, the North must leave up to their responsibilities and protect themselves.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Vikkie14: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
malele:

That's because its an Ideology. Until it is crushed, terrorism would still be reigning.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
The case of GEJ and Nigeria is like the case of a car manufacturer who built an excellent car(Nigeria) and handed this car to a supposed experienced and expert driver(GEJ) for a test run. This test driver ended up somehow driving the car off a cliff, though he survived but the car was totaled.

The manufacturer wisely recalled the car and began the process of elimination in order to find out how this amazing car got driven off a cliff despite having an expert driver behind the wheel. After due process they discovered that the so called expert driver was accelerating where he was supposed to apply the brakes and braking where he was supposed to accelerate. They also discovered that the driver failed to switch on the airconditioner in the car because according to him "he could not locate the AC button" plus he could not roll down the windows also because he could not locatr the button. So he drove in that hot car till he was overcome with dizziness and lack of oxygen and passed out and never knew when he went over the cliff.

The manufacturers report on the crash was short and simple " CRASH WAS CAUSED BY A CLUELESS DRIVER WHOM WE ASSUMED WAS AN EXPERT"

The manufacturer was trying to say in essence that they shared the blame with the driver but promised never to repeat such again.

My prayer: It shall be well with Nigeria! No clueless driver shall get behind her wheels again! And like the manufacturers said "WE NEED TO CHANGE DRIVERS IN ORDER TO AVOID ANOTHER PLUNGE"

God bless us all.

Naijadehia.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Vikkie14: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=F22RAPTOR post=29096604][/quote] Can you tell me something you know about your Moniker. Let's see what you know about it. **winks**
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by jamace(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
memudyink:

Pls kindly explain to us wht GEJ has been doing about the insecurity!
If you don't appreciate what the military is doing then you are an ingrate.
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Vikkie14: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=F22RAPTOR][/quote] Can you tell me something you know about your Moniker. Let's see what you know about it. **winks**
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Kolade354(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
temitemi1:
okay 4 yearz is not enough to stop terrorism abi......How many lives will be lost during his administration alone?
Re: Lucky Boko Haram Survivor Warns Nigeria..(Photo & Video) by Vikkie14: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=F22RAPTOR][/quote] Can you tell me something you know about your Moniker. Let's see what you know about it. **winks**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet / El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.