Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,805 members, 7,798,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding (46884 Views)

Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) / Photos: Nollywood Stars At Ibinabo Fiberesima's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by kilokeys(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2014
empress which day dem go cook for ur own wedding?
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by justi4jesu(f): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
I think say Empress don pass to dey drink sachet water o. undecided

If she no gree drink am now una go talk ..hmmm smiley

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Yomieluv:
And so?

We should do what,what's the big deal cooking now that it has to make FP..

Rubbish thread.
lol. Why you dey vex na?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by 100Cents: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Guy, you see what I am seeing ba? shocked

The woman carry no be small..

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by iceberylin(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
booked? cheesy
Nope
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Haderayo(f): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Ukwu!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by iceberylin(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Mehnnn..i saw it grin
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

If she no gree drink am now una go talk ..hmmm smiley
grin
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by mmustapha: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2014
that first picture though, I suggest this thread be rated PG20 and viewers discretion advised too grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by kendrick9(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2014
i don't see anytin wrong in drinkin pure water

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by mizjules(f): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2014
MizMyColi:
So she drinks sachet water. Nicee cool
My thoughts exactly
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Dreyl(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2014
See patience yansh abeg shocked

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2014
kilokeys:
empress which day dem go cook for ur own wedding?
everybody mustn't get married.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by justi4jesu(f): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Dreyl:

Correct Arsenal abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Dreyl(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

i they tell you. cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by lalasticlala(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

no b small thing o
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by kilokeys(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
everybody mustn't get married.

lol... me sef never sure of my own sef.

trying hard to phantom the need tongue
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by justi4jesu(f): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
Dreyl:
i they tell you. cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by 100Cents: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Haderayo:
Ukwu!

What is this ?
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Dreyl:
na only her nyash you see?
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Prince202020(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Mama G still de show her selling point, mama relax o, make younger ones sell their own.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by seedorfg(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Whoa patience gat a fine ukwu in are back, cant stop reviewing ...

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by 100Cents: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

Arsenal United..
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by fairygeh(f): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2014
As for the people saying she drinks satchel water,u r so not making sense.the fact that she did doesn't mean that it's what she takes normally and even if she does always. thats her business.people sha

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Wisegeek01(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2014
The photographer wey do this thing Eh
. .. Hmm
Side view toh badt !!

My phone don Hang sef

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2014
kendrick9:
i don't see anytin wrong in drinkin pure water
nothing wrong actually. Just that the way they behave one might think they Don't drink sachet water at all! grin
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by swagdopey: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Y e be say upon everytin wey dey d picture na only d ukwu una dey concentrate on Children of 2timothy.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by 100Cents: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2014
I have been viewing all the comments on this thread with dismay.

What a corrupt generation.. smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

matter is anything that has weight and can occupy space. If we have agreed on that, the matter behind her is lipsrsealed

I see matter grin

That is just gross , looking at a 50+ arsssee is just plain ewwww

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Dreyl(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
na only her nyash you see?
yes o na only ikebe super i see. grin
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2014
fairygeh:
As for the people saying she drinks satchel water,u r so not making sense.the fact that she did doesn't mean that it's what she takes normally and even if she does always. thats her business.people sha
their opinions count.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by ozo13(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=englishmart post=29097748]Empress shared these photos

source

[/quote so celebrities too dey drink sachet water. grin she must be a very humble woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next / Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead (Pix)...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.