Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones (16339 Views)

Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out / Your Christmas Ugliest Experience / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2014
Its 3 days to christmas guys cheesy
Dancing shoki and skelewu naked grin
Can't wait to taste mama's delicacy on that special day

My first shout out goes to my folks they've been wonderful this year they never let my bank acct go dry grin I really appreciate and luv dem

My second shout out goes to all my pips and hommies luv ya guys

My third shout out goes to all romancelander heheheh with out you guys eh my life could have been boring

My fourth shout out goes to my girl friend (rachael luv her plenty) she's been wonderful I just thank God she's not on nl cause if she is we for don breakup tey tey

My fifth shout out goes to all GEJ supporter let's keep this man in power say no to apc say no to buhari grin

My last shout out goes to this guys luv em plenty

Cc
FLAWLES(f), Vivly(f), jennybright, axortedbabe(f), kika23(f),
Spaxon(f), Evathyst(f), Flakesyblaze(f), Lollz(f),
Unibenstudent(m), Ladycloud(f), Missmossy(f), Missuuu(f),
Jennimma(f), Natasha2(f), dechandel(f), Mhizbetty(f),
adekorlar(m), EverestdeBliu(m), merit12(f), AfricanApple(f),
HillarieP(m), Haywhymido(m), tohpahz(f), Trypa(f),
lalasticlala(m), Nuella222(f), OMA4U(m), laykorn(m), Brymo
(f), Temitopez(f), Idowuogbo(f), missstella(f), zoeee(f),
ellahzy(f), Kachisbarbie(f), ggrin, EmiTunna(m), texanomaly
(f), Bunsky(f), KelvinGraphics(m), ROZZAYY(f), deb6(f),
gottoboy(m), lilmaxfidel(m), Rapsainot(m), tosyne2much
(m), naijaboiy(m), LadyCaty(f), englishmart(m), AgapeCharis
(m), Annypie(f), Janeify(f), icebeatz, marieolae(f), tryke(f),
mirexxx(f), priscaoge(f), iceberylin(m), Tallesty1(m), standd
(f), Mynd44, LogoDWhiz(m), ginajet(f), Dubby6(m), Seun(m),
Xsenga(f), zika1(f), emilo26(m)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by iceberylin(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2014
S/0 goes to

Xsenga, even if we dont rekindle our friendship cry

Ggrin hope u quit nl by January, mk i get peace. you know i'll miss u kiss

BreezyRita,wah am i getting this xmass grin

Annypie, i'll buy you pie someday wink

Pinkobsession am waiting where you left me and hoping you return wink

MissStella #anticipating oooo, you know wah i mean..

Dechandel let this be my Birthday gift to you.. TWALE!!! kiss

Farano you ma dh ban even for this session undecided

Mirexx HAPPY XMASS LOVE wink

Kachisbarbie, dont temme you still watch BARBIE sad

Mprex hope you dh give ya house boys December break ni grin

Cutieberie, Just like your name wink

Richiy/ misshore /Matak ,enjoying your Diaries wink

My G them
Kelvingraphics, baba i dh expect my December gift o
Onyenna, desdichando, princetegris, iheanyi40 (hwfa our parole) ,hurklan,emilo20, madnesscom (better come continue your story ) my Niggaz cool
Samflexxy,laykorn,lilmaxfidel, Twale ....
Tallesty1 you know if it depends on me,u'll be the mrNl...

Big S/0 to jenimma and Naijaboiy our mrs/mr Nl
also to the First runner up vivly wink

Uhmmm this list go long..
Will update leta wink

Hope to see ya'll next year wink

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by AndreRose(f): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2014
My shut out goes first to my family
To my loved ones
To nairalanders
To my class mates
To all dat made me smile in 2014
Wush you all a merry christmas!
And also to op(samflexxy) for creating this topic.

2 Likes

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Microphone!
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:
grin

You suppose say thank you grin
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
Microphone!
testing testing
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2014
AndreRose:
why booking space
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by temitemi1(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2014
Shout out goes out to my one n only girl grin and to my fellow nairalanders. I love u ALL!!
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by ROZZAYY(f): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2014
Thank u sammy. Merry xmas to all nlanders!
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmmm.
Long list.

My wishes go to Ghostlady.
And
ROZZAYY cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by 2SWT(f): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2014
My one and only shout out wil go to the guy dat'll take me out for shopping this christmas........

still looking for him
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by chimerase2: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2014
Shoutout to all ma friends and loved ones in nairaland
First of all ma shout out goes out to
Basildvalour my oga and ma everi everi
I learnt so many tins frm him while we were still in skul
I met him as a quiet n calm guy doesn't hv time for opposite sex I learnt so many tins frm him his de best I hv seen
So good and spotless always wish to be like him
Customized13 aka as e dey hot - ma senior colleague in biochemistry always envy his chrisma and swagg during his tenure as PC in our great department I can neva forget his campaign slogan AS E DEY HOT cheesy
Dis re the two most wonderful pple I knw outside nairaland I always wish to be like dem both in knowledge and everi fin cus dey re wonderful pple

And there odas I may knw and dnt knw der monicker
Ma beloved ex coursemate ugo I so much like him to de extent I share him with ma kid sista dos days of 2go I did it cus I knw he was a pure virgin den grin

And to ma nairaland family

Mukina2 - miss sports always enjoy her company everi weekend match thread
Fredoooooo - ma very first friend I met in nairaland
Havilah93 I missed him I dnt knw weda mukina2 banned him but she is denien embarassed
Ma #CFC fans family
Chelseabmw CFCfan titiluvly I dnt see her again
Nnekamezor ginajet Tval fissyblue

Den ma friends who makes me happy with their comments
Iceberylin just can't stop liking his comments
Tosyne2much same with this ma bro
Kingtom just wan pursue me comot for nairaland cheesy
Ghost1718 skinnydude awho sharperino zleemshaddy donpeey22 kelitacliff sexipea kuphid purplesummer nwanne oma, adaobi12 claireshan1 ma gunner friend ritababe meksbig ilotrioouay tallesty1 chibwike adepiero naijaboily ronald4lif
Ma nairaland pikin flawles
Nairaland dota of zion rozzayy
Ma amiable and beautiful student janeify cheesy
And ma .......mprex cheesy
Not forgetting ma beloved friend who has abadoned me since no chat noting noting icebebe and lindajohn
Africanapple
Wishin u the best of the season

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by chimerase2: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2014
2SWT:
My one and only shout out wil go to the guy dat'll take me out for shopping this christmas........

still looking for him
undecided
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2014
2SWT:

still looking for him
na wa oo I pray you don't find him o
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by AndreRose(f): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2014
samflexxy:
why booking space
Stil writing my list of shout out wink
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2014
laykorn:
Hmmmm.
Long list.

And
ROZZAYY cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
woman wrapper no man for that your list o

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2014
AndreRose:

Stil writing my list of shout out wink
ok dear include my name oo
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2014
samflexxy:
woman wrapper no man for that your list o
I'm still coming back for a longer list.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by 2SWT(f): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Greyworld: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2014
Mine d way 4rm Greenland...........
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by 2SWT(f): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2014
samflexxy:
na wa oo I pray you don't find him o
U wan spoil my christmas ?
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2014
2SWT:
U wan spoil my christmas ?
lols no be like dat nah but I dey pity the maga wey go fall for your trap
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by iceberylin(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2014
samflexxy:

You suppose say thank you grin
Abi you no go like wait mk i modify undecided
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by englishmart(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2014
My merry xmas shout outs go to lalasticlala, naijaboiy, Tosyne2much, Kelvingraphics, samflexxy himself. Lilmaxfidel, mzmariah, Kachisbarbie, francistony and tallesty1. Wishing you all a prosperous xmas in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

Abi you no go like wait mk i modify undecided
sorry sir grin
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Beennkumar(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2014
Waiting for a shout out angry
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by BreezyRita(f): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2014
Won't give S/O to family here since they won't get it.....
So s/o to very wonderful peeps like;

Mizmycoli
Missberrypop5
Kika23
Xcapizt
Goofyone
Ymodulus
Dre11
Chuxxie (hope I got that right)
SuperMartins
Missymossy
Elantracey
SpAgtOko (where's this lady?)
Marieolae
Jennimma
Tallesty1
Kachisbarbie
Iceberylin
Pryd
AgapeCharis
Standd

Coming back.........

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by ROZZAYY(f): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2014
laykorn:
Hmmmm.
Long list.

And
ROZZAYY cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Thank u sir. Merry xmas to u tew
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2014
Beennkumar:
Southshout to my best student, Beennkummar grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by kelechiMarie(f): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2014
I want to send my shout-out to my mummy and my daddy,brothers and sisters,aunties and uncles.
Kachisbarbie :merry christmas
MizMyColi:merry christmas.
Dre11:merry christmas
priscaoge:merry christmas
beennkumar:merry christmas
all my admirers,toasterskiss,friends,BFF[simi]kiss and and who else?everybody
Merry christmas in advance and may we all live to see the new year in joy and good health.kiss

kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Beennkumar(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
laykorn:

Southshout to my best student, Beennkummar grin
Ayamlaykorn
My teacher who abandoned me. cry
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by ROZZAYY(f): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
Beennkumar:
Shout out to dis handsome, six packed, sexy, ladies man(he s taken tho). Wish u a merry xmas in advance. Oya smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Trailer Driver Smashes Vehicles To Escape Accident / What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / Adeola Dada Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.