Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones (16313 Views)

Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out / Your Christmas Ugliest Experience / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2014
shout out to everyone

coming with my list so just wait grin
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2014
laykorn:
Hmmmm.
Long list.

My wishes go to Ghostlady.
And
ROZZAYY cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
thank you Mr Laykorn.... smiley wish you all the very best of the season
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Atk01(f): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2014
I want to send a shout out to my mum, dad and my parents. grin embarassed
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Beennkumar:

My teacher who abandoned me. cry
Sorry Ben. Meet me on your thread now.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by misshoree(f): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Shout out to 3coins
Ghostlady
Tosyne2much
Naijaboiy
Greatbaba
Marieolae
Lalamimz
Missmossy
Herald9

Wishing yu a lovely and fantastic christmas ahead

2 Likes

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2014
misshoree:
Shout out to 3coins
Ghostlady
Tosyne2much
Naijaboiy
Greatbaba
Marieolae
Lalamimz
Missmossy
Herald9

wha of my name #sobing

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2014
misshoree:
Shout out to 3coins
Ghostlady
Tosyne2much
Naijaboiy
Greatbaba
Marieolae
Lalamimz
Missmossy
Herald9

thanks sweety smiley
Wishing you a merry christmas in advance and a very prosperous new year ahead smiley
Love you dear

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by 2SWT(f): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2014
samflexxy:
lols no be like dat nah but I dey pity the maga wey go fall for your trap
abeg no spoil show for me
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by 3coins(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2014
misshoree:
Shout out to 3coins
Ghostlady
Tosyne2much
Naijaboiy
Greatbaba
Marieolae
Lalamimz
Missmossy
Herald9

same to you hon. . .the season is about love. . .love you so much friend smiley

merry christmas to you gbemiOO smiley

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Merry Christmas to
Stinggy tongue
Tapout cheesy
Trucky Truckpusher lipsrsealed
Babyosisi smiley
190 the Clown
Mrs. Chima grin
OohMpa (Living Marvin Gaye angry)
Will be back with more....May the joy of this season, abide with all of ya, now and always. Amen.
........Kaire smiley

3 Likes

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by stinggy(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Happy Holiday to:
lertee (my best friend offline, HML) kiss
missbronze (crush) kiss
kayjasper (my princess) smiley
andromida (last wife) kiss
simiolu1 (my protege) grin
OohMpa (almost the funniest here)
penzino (my brada, we'll see soon)
PAGAN9JA (my mentor)
chimkaire (bully lipsrsealed) embarassed embarassed cry cry tongue tongue tongue
tobiflink (pally)
miztola (rare bday mate & friend) kiss
Rahmas, Feedmemore (the two Miss NL imo)
yettybaby112, nocad (fellow sagi,we rock) smiley
CoCoLav (no comment, she missed my bday) angry tongue

kayClt, candygosh, Olajumokeibk, kambee, Claireshan (I'll be closer to you guys this coming year) embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by ggrin(f): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2014
samflexxy:
Its 3 days to christmas guys cheesy
Dancing shoki and skelewu naked grin
Can't wait to taste mama's delicacy on that special day

My first shout out goes to my folks they've been wonderful this year they never let my bank acct go dry grin I really appreciate and luv dem

My second shout out goes to all my pips and hommies luv ya guys

My third shout out goes to all romancelander heheheh with out you guys eh my life could have been boring

My fourth shout out goes to my girl friend (rachael luv her plenty) she's been wonderful I just thank God she's not on nl cause if she is we for don breakup tey tey

My fifth shout out goes to all GEJ supporter let's keep this man in power say no to apc say no to buhari grin

My last shout out goes to this guys luv em plenty

Cc
FLAWLES(f), Vivly(f), jennybright, axortedbabe(f), kika23(f),
Spaxon(f), Evathyst(f), Flakesyblaze(f), Lollz(f),
Unibenstudent(m), Ladycloud(f), Missmossy(f), Missuuu(f),
Jennimma(f), Natasha2(f), dechandel(f), Mhizbetty(f),
adekorlar(m), EverestdeBliu(m), merit12(f), AfricanApple(f),
HillarieP(m), Haywhymido(m), tohpahz(f), Trypa(f),
lalasticlala(m), Nuella222(f), OMA4U(m), laykorn(m), Brymo
(f), Temitopez(f), Idowuogbo(f), missstella(f), zoeee(f),
ellahzy(f), Kachisbarbie(f), ggrin, EmiTunna(m), texanomaly
(f), Bunsky(f), KelvinGraphics(m), ROZZAYY(f), deb6(f),
gottoboy(m), lilmaxfidel(m), Rapsainot(m), tosyne2much
(m), naijaboiy(m), LadyCaty(f), englishmart(m), AgapeCharis
(m), Annypie(f), Janeify(f), icebeatz, marieolae(f), tryke(f),
mirexxx(f), priscaoge(f), iceberylin(m), Tallesty1(m), standd
(f), Mynd44, LogoDWhiz(m), ginajet(f), Dubby6(m), Seun(m),
Xsenga(f), zika1(f), emilo26(m)
cool

1 Like

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by ggrin(f): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

Hope to see ya'll next year wink
undecided
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by ggrin(f): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2014
S/O
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Rapsainot(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2014
CHRISTMAS SHOUTOUT GOES TO
Maccoy1
nas4q
segzy14
stanley99a
adepiero
samflexxy
Chuksemi
maureensylvia
cupidora
deluckiesta
Ethereal0110
mesoade
tosyne2much
itspecunious
Tallesty1
slickyb
TrollMan
AntiWomanWrapin
djeezy
KelvinGraphics
SwagPower
Unionised
Toks2008
abel14
Maryfunmi
kikelade
cococandy
babygirl76
hannesy
Eleganza33
iamjuliet
Vikky014
Kachisbarbie
Tolexander
mitie
Okekeonyi
Exagge007
Luckybaddest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2014
stinggy:

What I do na grin cheesy
Happy holuda smiley smiley
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by stinggy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimkaire:
What I do na grin cheesy
Happy holuda smiley smiley

Till you change your ways tongue grin grin
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
stinggy:

Till you change your ways tongue grin grin
Next year

Maybe angry grin grin
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by stinggy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimkaire:
Next year
Maybe angry grin grin

With so many days left in this year undecided
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Trypa(f): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
samflexxy:

My first shout out goes to my folks they've been wonderful this year they never let my bank acct go dry grin I really appreciate and luv dem

My third shout out goes to all romancelander heheheh with out you guys eh my life could have been boring

My fourth shout out goes to my girl friend (rachael luv her plenty) she's been wonderful I just thank God she's not on nl cause if she is we for don breakup tey tey

My fifth shout out goes to all GEJ supporter let's keep this man in power say no to apc say no to buhari grin

Cc

grin smiley cool kiss
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
stinggy:

With so many days left in this year undecided
Lemme check my calendar sad. Brb undecided grin grin
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by missstella(f): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
samflexxy:

Cc
kiss
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by GbemiOO(f): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
3coins:

same to you hon. . .the season is about love. . .love you so much friend smiley

merry christmas to you gbemiOO smiley

Thankss , merry christmas to you too smiley
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by stinggy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimkaire:
Lemme check my calendar sad. Brb undecided grin grin

So you finally derailed this angry That's what you do best tho, no surprises sad
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by naijaboiy: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
All these mentions sad
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
stinggy:

So you finally derailed this angry That's what you do best tho, no surprises sad
One of my many sins sad. I'm human cheesy smiley
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by stinggy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimkaire:
One of my many sins sad. I'm human cheesy smiley

shocked You nor dey rest?

Human, you are? Say God? Thought you're a bot cheesy grin grin
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by naijaboiy: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=13pt]Ok,,first of all

I want to give a shout out to my Mummy and my Daddy and every other person who gave birth to me grin

I want to give a shout out to

Marieolae my baby
Kachisbarbie
Rozzayy
Samflexxy
Missshoree
3coins
Kelvingraphics
Englishmart
Unibenstudent
Lilmaxfidel
Janeify
Dahjhi

And every other nairalander...friends and foes alike.

Merry Christmas in advance to you all cheesy

Please don't forget to send my gifts through DHL wink
[/size]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Evathyst(f): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
My Xmas
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Evathyst(f): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
My Xmas shout out goes to my one & only sweetheart; Sherlock Holmes(As he now wishes to be addressed).

Also, to my special guy Initialize who has made 2013 a wonderful year for me by selling ds powerful machine(Gionee M2) to me. May your ministry continue to flourish.

The following characters are also worthy of my acknowledgement; Obiagelli, Berem, Barcanista, and my other APC comrades. GoldenDr, Ofumaria, Odunharry, ProfGday, Visiting Prof, Corkqueen, Dovequeen, Sunnypar, Givemejoy, and my other prospective educationist.

Oga Samwell247, Mr tonylyte, iyangbali, Idowuogbo, Mazi_omenuko, Avicky, and every other of my e-friend whom ds limited space will not allow me mention. I appreciate every one of u beyond all imagination.

Happy Xmas everyone! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
stinggy:

shocked You nor dey rest?

Human, you are? Say God? Thought you're a bot cheesy grin grin
Stinggy, wetin I dey you kwanu sad// It's our end-of-year party, why I got time........obviously. I no be Robot, nwoke'm angry grin tongue embarassed
Re: Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
May I send my shoutout to the following group...

1. The Progressives: these group which I am fortunate to be a part of are the reason Nigerians are hopeful for a change. Members are (but not limited to): Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking pendy79 Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, egift, arewafederation, donphilopus, desola , demdem , whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani, tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist, Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta ilugunboy,naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn,medamillion brimmie nep2ra Louisvangaal jaybee3 p3ndy79 pendy179 Odutodaiwa evathyst.

2. The Retrogressive TANoids: this group are the reason why Nigeria corrupt elite are having field day. They seek to maintain status quo, influenced by stomach infrastructure and are resistant to change. However, we are hopeful that they will embrace change before they are left behind. Members of this group are: Phockphockman, sincere9gerian,datolee, brownlord, chukwudi44, mogidi, tomakint, stebell, truckpusher, anonimi, Ngwakwe, all the supermod and admin etc.

3. Others: Other members of nairaland especially 3coins, flawless, fans of Barcelena, elantracey etc.

May the best of the season be your portion. As we celebrate, remember to register, pick up your PVC and vote Muhammadu Buhari and the APC in the forthcoming polls. God bless you all!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence / Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.