Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,438 members, 7,808,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (263810 Views)

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / Show Some Love Nairaland / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by mamachi(f): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2010
@ mrcrackkles
can u plsssssssssss describe in 2 sencences "An ugly chic" ? and I will tel u why u are wrong.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2010
mamachi:

@ mrcrackkles
can u plsssssssssss describe in 2 sencences "An ugly chic" ? and I will tel u why u are wrong.

ur pic can help us with that description lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by mamachi(f): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2010
@ mr crackkles.
that shldnt be a problem.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2010
mamachi:

@ mr crackkles.

ok, produce one lets see nau tongue tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2010
mamachi:

@ mr crackkles.

nice lips wink wink wink wink
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by honeric01(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
We have extremely ugly girls and we have extremely beautiful girls.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Lolajoy(f): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2010
Just like me grin cry cry cry grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by honeric01(m): 1:04am On Mar 05, 2010
oh, you sef gree say u ugly abi? ah ha, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sammy6(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
Well,its not a crime 2 b ugly but the truth is that the very fine and the moderately fine are better behaved than the outright ugly.I am yet to meet an ugly girl that would make me like her 4 her personality.its like a complex has also made their minds 2 b ugly too.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Dominoifet(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2010
Men falls in love with eyes, women fall in love with ears. Woman, look right, man, talk right. Go figure
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by XKZ(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2010

An "ugly chic's" beauty is in the eye of one beholder while a beautiful lady has her beauty in the eye of numerous beholders.(I'm working on the second sentence).
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by shithapuns: 6:03am On Dec 09, 2010
naah aint a crime

ugly chics just gotta hv more 2 offer.

eg more brains, figure, dough, good manners, bed skills etc.
n what is ugly 2 mr b might not be ugly 2 mr a
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by iphy42: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
Beauty is in d eyes of d 1 who beholds.No matter d lks we re al made in d image of God.Lets try cultivate d inner beauty
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 16, 2011
yes, we need love smiley
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by thimbook2(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2011
[b][/b][b][/b]still on this thread?!
wow, never thot it would've lasted this long
anyways, penny for your thots, methinks beauty's in the eyes of the beholder and the more you get to know some pple better, the more their looks tend to matter less to you
there will always be someone somewhere who has second thoughts of what some other fellow called ugly
that's why you'll see that regardless of how wor wor-ish a chick is, someone somewhere would be straffing her

@michelin, u look really fab (my op)
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by zsch: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2011
This doesnt make any sense. Ugly is a relative word and it seems odd that one would use such a word to describe ones' self
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by knelson(m): 11:25pm On Feb 29, 2012
beauty dey for the eyes of the beholder.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Emeka72(m): 3:14am On Mar 01, 2012
Who is ugly¿
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by WafiJoe(m): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2012
Nairaland
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Adey09(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
Almighty Made everyone Beautiful, so never see yourself as UGLY, it dosent exist,
Ugliness also lies in the eyes of the beholder
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Ivynwa(f): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
Why call yourself ugly in the first place? even if your look is not considered by others as beautiful---
you should keep your shoulder high and refuse to be termed ugly. You are all beautiful, Go girlies!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Yorisb: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
Truth be told; There is, therefore no beauty in ugliness and am sure the OP knows this wella herself hence this thread. grin

Xcuse me pass jorr!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by temmym4(m): 1:46am On Mar 20, 2012
Yorisb: Truth be told; There is, therefore no beauty in ugliness and am sure the OP knows this wella herself hence this thread. grin

Xcuse me pass jorr!

God bless u real good cheesy . I aint criitizing being ugly o, but I really don't wanna wake up and go back to sleep again just because I saw my wife's face early in the morning,
I don't wanna say, Dear abeg dey go for front, I go dey follow u for back"
I dont wanna introoduce ma wife to my friends just for them to smile at me and say NA WAH O.
I wanna be able to take her to parties and shows with delight
Common, I want to see the result of my money. jor oooo
I wont want kondo kidz ooo. d kinda ones u say ”JUNIOR OYA GO INSIDE" when visitors are coming just because Junior took after hiss mother in looks..
No offence guys :-) but sincerely speaking... Ugly girls do have their own advantages o

1 Like

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by 1dude(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ebony-Silk:
Michelin, how many more of this threads will ppl make?

Anywaz, yes, we need love too. . . .but self-esteem and (self-love) is the most important one wink tongue
@silk,ur on point sweety.Selflove is very important
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Freiburger(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Still wondering what happned to the OP.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Evacool(f): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2013
I just can't stop laughing out loud.....una no get work abeg!!!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
tangent:

i am not ugly too but i will lend all my support to the ugly sisters. go girls!!!

This got me cracking up. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Welcome, New Nairalanders / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.