Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale (61166 Views)

Macbook Pro S6 Edge,s6,note 5,iphone 6, Iphone 6 Plus,ps Vita / Lowest Price Drop Iphone 6, Iphone 6 Plus, Ipad Air, Ipad Mini Direct From USA / Bold 5..(21k), BB q10...40k...add power bank and more accesories..London Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bros can I swap my lumia
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
cne010:
Bros can I swap my lumia
sorry I dnt swap.I think u called already
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by temiyato(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Opeyemi5:
mowe na after berger.but if u can't come.i will be at ikeja on monday.before 12
Time na money.I will be coming from badagry.n I no go want wait any illegal waiting for ikeja like JJC.so , wat time will u be dere.
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
temiyato:

Time na money.I will be coming from badagry.n I no go want wait any illegal waiting for ikeja like JJC.so , wat time will u be dere.
let's meet by 11am
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by temiyato(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Opeyemi5:
let's meet by 11am
ok.
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
temiyato:
ok.
pls try to call now if u are buyn.so I can ave ur number
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 6:50am On Jan 04, 2015
morning
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by moneybag100: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Opeyemi5:
morning
So is your brother coming to ilorin tomorrow with the phone?
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Drmaverick: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
11 Phones To Watch Out for in 2015 - Part 1
In technology can only go one place...UP. Latest improvements are abound, processors are at blistering speed ,cameras are at eagle eye quality and cost...well,can only go one place...UP...lol.

No hope in sight yet for Blackberry as their products are not on my list(sorry to BB users,myself included) so without furthermore ado I give you the phone to watch out for in 2015....not in any particular order shaaa.

Samsung Galaxy S6-If you're a Samsung fan but would rather stick to a phone than a phablet then the S6 will be just what you're looking for. Samsung's finally expected to tackle the plastic build quality criticism that its S-series handsets have received, using an all-metal design in line with that of the Galaxy Alpha.

complete article: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/11-phones-to-watch-out-for-in-2015-part.html

Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
moneybag100:

So is your brother coming to ilorin tomorrow with the phone?
my brother is already at ilorin.i did not get any call or message from u or anything.so I can't waste money sendn a fone down to ilorin wen i dnt know if u are ready or not
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by moneybag100: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Opeyemi5:
my brother is already at ilorin.i did not get any call or message from u or anything.so I can't waste money sendn a fone down to ilorin wen i dnt know if u are ready or not
Lol...you must be un serious seller, what did we discuss last? So you can't quote me and tell me his already coming....may be you want to be using them, they will be good for you.
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
moneybag100:

Lol...you must be un serious seller, what did we discuss last? So you can quote me and tell me his already coming....may be you want to be using them, it will be good for you.
The way some pple talk at times self I dnt know.u wanna buy a fone u cant use #30 to call or sms.not to talk of addn me on whatsapp or bbm.na air I go send d phone or I will start lookn for ur post.u did not reply my last post wen I asked u question.u are d un serious person here.

@highlighted d guy from kaduna also called a day I wasn't available.i saw is post I called him on phone with my on credit was on fone for like 10mins we agreed till now am still yet to see his guy.so now I should send d phone to ilorin and start begn u to pick up
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by moneybag100: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Opeyemi5:
The way some pple talk at times self I dnt know.u wanna buy a fone u cant use #30 to call or sms.not to talk of addn me on whatsapp or bbm.na air I go send d phone or I will start lookn for ur post.u did not reply my last post wen I asked u question.u are d un serious person here.

@highlighted d guy from kaduna also called a day I wasn't available.i saw is post I called him on phone with my on credit was on fone for like 10mins we agreed till now am still yet to see his guy.so now I should send d phone to ilorin and start begn u to pick up
Lol, so because a guy in Kaduna didn't t urn up, everybody is like him. As a seller you will encounter many such of un serious people and that doesn't mean everybody is not serious. So looking for my post on your thread is a big work for you as a seller. You have little memory in remembering things that you forgot so soon that I have called you before when you said the phone wasn't available then, that you will call back when its available and send through your brother in ilorin, till today no call.
We too don sell things before now....Like I said, you can use them, they will be good for you.
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
moneybag100:

Lol, so because a guy in Kaduna didn't t urn up, everybody is like him. As a seller you will encounter many such of un serious people and that doesn't mean everybody is not serious. So looking for my post on your thread is a big work for you as a seller. You have little memory in remembering things that you forgot so soon that I have called you before when you said the phone wasn't available then, that you will call back when its available and send through your brother in ilorin, till today no call.
We too don sell things before now....Like I said, you can use them, they will be good for you.
Mr man u won buy fone of 30k u cant use 30naira to call and u are a serious buyer.not to talk of whatsapp or bbm.pls look for other serious sellers like u.abeg no vex me today.or did any1 post here and I dnt reply.u come here sayn shit.do u know how many calls I receive everyday.so I ave to save all numbers and start call u.abeg.if I use all no be ur money I use buy dem.so why hating
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by moneybag100: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Opeyemi5:
Mr man u won buy fone of 30k u cant use 30naira to call and u are a serious buyer.not to talk of whatsapp or bbm.pls look for other serious sellers like u.abeg no vex me today.or did any1 post here and I dnt reply.u come here sayn shit.
Make u vex now...see yeye and a useless seller...no even customer relation..turn your phone to food and eat it now or start distributing it free to your family member..am not serious and I posted like 3 times to your thread about phone availability and called you once so I shd nw be disturbing your or begging you with call like you are the only one selling q10.
F.u.ck the hell off.
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by tohby2(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
moneybag100:

baba no vex I got a phone from him days back and he is a cool guy u coulda called to remind him u just dey derail he thread it not cool bro it all about understandn
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
tohby2:
baba no vex I got a phone from him days back and he is a cool guy u coulda called to remind him u just dey derail he thread it not cool bro it all about understandn
thanks bro.let me leave him to run is mouth....na God sent he is helping increase my pages here on my thread.the koko is non of my customers get ish with any of my phones.happy Sunday.thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by moneybag100: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Opeyemi5:
thanks bro.let me leave him to run is mouth....na God sent he is helping increase my pages here on my thread.the koko is non of my customers get ish with any of my phones.happy Sunday.thanks once again
People value customer relation first no matter what you sells, as a customer am buying from you, I should be shown some courtesy. Your phone may be good but if no customer relation its still zero to people. That's why I like tubab on here.
I don't know you still want to sell phone here, I thought you want to go to market and distribute it so you can receive a thank you for that. Yeye.
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
happy Sunday to u all(beta pple)lol.
cc @temiyato dnt forget we ave an agreement for tomorrow by 11.
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by funlover1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Is the black still available..could u bring one to lagoss island (broad street) on tuesday?
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
funlover1:
Is the black still available..could u bring one to lagoss island (broad street) on tuesday?
I ave just 2pcs left.and I ave 2customers coming for it tomorrow.so if they don't show up dat means it's still available.but if they do.den it's sold.i will be going back to skul,so u can only pick up at yaba or mowe.thanks
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by temiyato(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
Opeyemi5:
happy Sunday to u all(beta pple)lol.
cc @temiyato dnt forget we ave an agreement for tomorrow by 11.
I no 4get walahi.time na money.pls no disapoint sha.u no d distance where I dey come from
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
temiyato:

I no 4get walahi.time na money.pls no disapoint sha.u no d distance where I dey come from
yeah.i don't disappoint.i even called u now never knew u already posted here.11 tomorrow
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2015
Sold Sold Sold.more goods to arrive soon....
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Opeyemi5:
Sold Sold Sold.more goods to arrive soon....

When are the new ones coming?
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
cne010:

When are the new ones coming?
.still in search for good deals bro.so soon
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
new arrival 1pc of blackberry Q10 for sale.white.very neat like new going for 35k last.OS 10.3.if u interested add me on bbm/whatsapp.
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2015
morning
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
grin
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Opeyemi5:
new arrival 1pc of blackberry Q10 for sale.white.very neat like new going for 35k last.OS 10.3.if u interested add me on bbm/whatsapp.

30k and I take if off your hands today. Hope it has the pack and accessory
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
cne010:

30k and I take if off your hands today. Hope it has the pack and accessory
am sorry but no.dats d final price.check out d pix below
Re: Uk used iPhones and Samsung Phones for sale by Opeyemi5(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Here is picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Mtn Night Plan Codes 2023: How To Subscribe / [announcement] 2go V4.0 Is Out: Download Yours Here. / Learn How Dropshipping Can Do Wonders For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.