Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,962 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:25 AM

Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) (14629 Views)

Today Is Passing Out Parade Of Recruits At Depot Barracks Zaria(pix) / Activists Condemn Parade Of Two-month Old Baby As Robbery Suspect / Parade Of So Called Militants By Joint Tax Force (jtf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2014
It will be pertinent to know that Police is your Friend & basically inevitable part of the society.

Below are some pictures of the just concluded Passing Out Parade of Supernumerary Police, 2014 held at the Police Training School, Ikeja yesterday which I participate too.

2 Likes

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by oziegbe2015: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2014
How would this fasten gej JAIL time.

3 Likes

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by simplemach(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Congrats to the thiefs in black.

3 Likes

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Best in Drill (a.k.a Snake)& Eluquenson

5 Likes

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by SirHouloo(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2014
Release of a new set of monsters into the streets.... I fear these people pas thieves.

10 Likes

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2014
Guy you be spy not police

3 Likes

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by slimkay83(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2014
@eluquenson...congrats brother!

3 Likes

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2014
studio14:
Guy you be spy not police
I guess you don't have a slightest idea of what Spy Police mean, you don't need further explanation than to tell you SPY is also a Police.

3 Likes

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2014
slimkay83:
@eluquenson...congrats brother!
Thanks a lot
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2014
SirHouloo:
Release of a new set of monsters into the streets.... I fear these people pas thieves.
If good Nigerians keep saying they cant do police job this basically means they dont have the rights to complain about "em,we keep allowing riff raffs to take the job and we want good police force in the country,i have met with some police officers that are very modest in there attitudes,i wish all of them are like that and we wont have any reason to complain.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by maclatunji: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2014
^Congratulations bro.

3 Likes

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
maclatunji:
^Congratulations bro.
Thank you sir, just the reason for not attending the yesterday Namusorg meeting.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
@OP a big congrat to you. I wish you a successful career in the force and pleaseeeee, serve the force with honesty and integrity for a better Nigeria. God bless you and the force!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Welcome to the Bandit and Extortion Market
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
@OP a big congrat to you. I wish you a successful career in the force and pleaseeeee, serve the force with honesty and integrity for a better Nigeria. God bless you and the force!
Sincerely, I really appreciate your comment & hopefully I will reciprocate my knowledge to the society to make a better Nigeria.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by jumu: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
go and lean how to collect bribe from your oga
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by maclatunji: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:
Thank you sir, just the reason for not attending the yesterday Namusorg meeting.

Yes, we were duly informed by Wize. No problem at all.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:
I guess you don't have a slightest idea of what Spy Police mean, you don't need further explanation than to tell you SPY is also a Police.
your work as a spy na to drive bank people drive oga and madam as you dey you no fit make arrest, police no dey pay you o, na were you dey work na there your pay dey comot o

1 Like

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
studio14:
your work as a spy na to drive bank people drive oga and madam as you dey you no fit make arrest, police no dey pay you o, na were you dey work na there your pay dey comot o
You are just trying to know but you know nothing, I can arrest you if you commit an offense, I have access to use a personal firearms like double barrel gun, I don't need to teach you cos it seems you are not ready to learn. Graduate of my type don't work as a driver, there is more to spy training than what you perceived, driving is not part of spy training mind you.

If you think i'm a driver where I work, that means you are a kid.

4 Likes

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by losprince(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hilarious grin

Will recognise these faces when i see them extorting money
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Wendyslim(f): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Congrat bro. E still better pass roaming the street undecided
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by holatin(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Another release of human and wallet right violator.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by noblesteph(f): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
jumu:
go and lean how to collect bribe from your oga
some people cnt stop being funny....well over here in hong kun....we value our currency so no police...wats d meaning sef
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Vanpascore(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Police is your friend, ok!
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by tuffgongjo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Congrats op but na still middle of thievesssss u dey sha so I will say welcome to the newly inductrinated Thieves,riba collector,potential innocent killers to be.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:
It will be pertinent to know that Police is your Friend & basically inevitable part of the society.

Pictures below are some pictures of the concluded Passing out parade of course 6 2014 held at the Police Training School, Ikeja yesterday which I participate too.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964792_dsc0014_jpeg97829d1799b0a4338c4f846c53c60c56

What smelling buildings are those at the background?! What is wrong with that country?! What is going on?! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry Please, somebody answer me! lipsrsealed
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Youngandactive: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
BE AN ADVOCATE

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by thomastbibler: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:
wink

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Orikinla(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
See the police barracks in the background.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by ireke(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Congrats... I've wanted to do this for a while but I don't have the time. I'll pm you to request about the requirements.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by fairheven: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Passing out parade,after been train on methods of how to set up check-point,shoot straight-bullet and collect 20naira.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by kajoula(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
AT THE MOMENT,WHAT I CAN ONLY DO IS TO LAUGH.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke has been declared Governor of Osun State by Wikipedia. / Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina / Tinubu Meets Buhari In Abuja Ahead Of Official Campaign Flagoff On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.