Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses (22536 Views)

Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined / Celebrities Reveal The Craziest Things Their Fans Ever Did To Them / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by eghos12(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
hen basketmouth na every were you dey show talent.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by Infomizer(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
lalasticlala:

wetin?

Nothing o! After you, na you again!!!
Accept my hailings!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by Infomizer(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by frakdon(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Jennimma:
When and where would I meet my own o?

Hmmmm
Nairaland
When yu r ready, jst turn around he is behind yu...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by luvly(f): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ok na
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by okeyokeyjah(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
I will comment later
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by princeduke2013: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Will tell u mine next year when I become an appointee in GMB government grin ;
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chinedu wife and karen igho face,though.

Lala the lala i dey feel you.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by retepmurt(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bridgetown:

You will surely meet yours in badoo.com
Badoo girls?Dangerous and Ugly!Dont go there!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by kayleb1: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by frakdon(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Jennimma:

Hmmmm
Nairaland
Checked yur profile nw, what me saw almost got me blinded, from afar....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by nosagold(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
frakdon:

Checked yur profile nw, what me saw almost got me blind, from afar....

This one pass myopia lool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by donjuviam(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
;Di met my girlfriend in a public toilet .. when I mistakenly enter female part ;Di met my girlfriend in a public toilet .. when I mistakenly enter female part
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by naijaboiy: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Janeify:
Nice one...people find love in different places. Some found theirs on nairaland, naijaboiy i dey hail grin
Howfar now? grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by Janeify(f): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

Howfar now? grin
i dey.

Where you go hide?Iraq, iran or chibok?which one?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by greggng: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
My was very funny. I mistakenly ran into a female toilet and she was careless not to lock it inside. .the next thing I heard frm her was OH MYGod. My shit disappeared from my nyansh. The next day I went to apologise to her and to my surprise she said don't worry such is life. A week after I ask her baby let's do this and the rest is history
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by naijaboiy: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Janeify:
i dey.

Where you go hide?Iraq, iran or chibok?which one?
Kai!....you no even call better place grin

I was in switzerland on honeymoon with my bae smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by naijaboiy: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
greggng:
My was very funny. I mistakenly ran into a female toilet and she was careless not to lock it inside. .the next thing I heard frm her was OH MYGod. My shit disappeared from my nyansh. The next day I went to apologise to her and to my surprise she said don't worry such is life. A week after I ask her baby let's do this and the rest is history
Interesting smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by Bowaley17(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whats my concern
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by jazinogold(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
i met ha at nairabet shop.. she came 2 place ha bet.... i pleaded for ha 2 gv me sure games which she gave me.....lucky d games she gv me entered and i won a gud amount of money........... so i asked ha out it clicked!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by Omotall(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Jennimma:

Hmmmm
Nairaland
Don't worry I don foresee marriage gallore for nairalanders in 2015,including u cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by dhabeautyjas(f): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
wow, sure these were the things running in the mind of westlife when they sang " flying without wings."
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by Janeify(f): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

Kai!....you no even call better place grin

I was in switzerland on honeymoon with my bae smiley
lol.

Welcome back from sokoto Switzerland smiley

Honeymoon? Gosh!you didn't invite me cry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by bamog(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
cheesy ah won meet my own wife 4 TRAFFIC JAM!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by happyzed0(f): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice research
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by naijaboiy: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Janeify:
lol.

Welcome back from sokoto Switzerland smiley
grin

Honeymoon? Gosh!you didn't invite me cry
I never knew you do partake in thrèesomes cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by Richy4(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
why are they acting as if meeting someone online is a crime. is there a stigma attached to meeting someone online in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by Janeify(f): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

grin

I never knew you do partake in thrèesomes cheesy
lwkm

#coughs# I mean you didn't invite me to your wedding, wedding first before honeymoon or is it the other way round ? cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by macklef(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
lol. basket mouth. my favourite celeb of all time.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses by naijaboiy: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Janeify:
lwkm

#coughs# I mean you didn't invite me to your wedding, wedding first before honeymoon or is it the other way round ? cool
i don do wedding since na... grin

Where you bin dey? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pascal Atuma: "If You Are Not A Prostitute, You Can’t Make It In Nollywood" / New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu / You Have No Money But You're Sleeping, Eating More Than Twice A Day — Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.