Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video (1895 Views)

My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! / Infinix Hot 2 X510 Unboxing + Quick Review Video / Tecno F7 Unboxing & Hands On Review video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by moneymaker24(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2014
The Infinix Hot X507 phone was officially launched in November 2014. Although it was announced to be available on Konga by November 21st, it took much time than speculated. But we are happy to announce to you that we have got the device in our hands and the device is also currently available for sale on Konga.com online retailer shop.

You Can Watch As We Unveil the Infinix Hot From Its Pack and a Quick Review of the device below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex_yJNBasRg
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by Deshannel(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
We have four threads of this phone already if not 5
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by akashi01(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Deshannel:
7 actually
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by moneymaker24(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Deshannel:

Sorry bro. But have we got a video unboxing thread before now?
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by moneymaker24(m): 2:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Ask any quick question regarding the device and I will answer you here.
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by moneymaker24(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by ochuski(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2014
does it support OTG?
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by moneymaker24(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochuski:
does it support OTG?

Yes it does.
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by IWillSucceed: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
moneymaker24:

Yes it does.
This is totally wrong. I'm typing right now with this phone and it doesn't support OTG. You could just say that you don't know.
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by moneymaker24(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
IWillSucceed:

This is totally wrong. I'm typing right now with this phone and it doesn't support OTG. You could just say that you don't know.

Hello, What does OTG mean to you?
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by ochuski(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
moneymaker24:

OTG means USB On The Go..pls u guys shud b sure of ur answrs
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by Wittylens(m): 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
it doesn't support USB. OTG
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by donstriker0: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Does the white infinix hot glow at night
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by IWillSucceed: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
moneymaker24:

What does it mean to me? As in it means something else to you? OTG is On The Go. Short for USB On The Go. It enables you to use flash drives,modem,keyboard and mouse on your phone via OTG cable. You didn't ask humbly but I just chose to answer.
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by Wittylens(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Unveiling Infinix Hot From Its Pack And Quick Review Video by oyewolestephen(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2015
sir how about the dispiay and battery life cos i need one asap

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Have Noticed: Opera Mini Running Free On My Android Phone / Spark K9 Plus / Tecno Phantom 8 Review - Save Your Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.