Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work (23410 Views)

Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Juzzybabe(f): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2015
Hi Family! Its been a very long time. My job is keeping me so busy and i give thanks to God for my mother is always at home giving my baby all the care she needs. My girl is growing so fast. cheesy
In other news,my mother in-law is busy running stories of lies around that i used juju in marrying her son grin while my husband is busy begging for reconcilation. His mum has laid a threat that she will harm me when ever she sees me with her son(my legally wedded husband) again. My husband is now calling on the priest,and elders to beg me to forgive him and return to nigeria but how can i when his mother is still laying threats? I cannot get settled with my husband and ban his mother from visiting his home,and his mother and i,till Jesus comes,i dont think we ever gonna smile at each other cheesy grin
My Family,sincerely,i am currently holding a well paid job that i dont even wanna leave in the next 10 years grin grin grin am also considering my baby,i dont want her to start talking and ask me for daddy,that will be a bomb question. i as well want all this to be settled so that my little angel can enjoy the love of both parents just like i did with my parents. i know its all not my fault but my baby is to be considered too.
Please family,i need suggestions to the best means of settling this matter for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by armyofone(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2015
It looks like you are still in love with him, can you file spousal visa for him to join you, how about that?
Never quit a great job.

3 Likes

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Juzzybabe(f): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2015
armyofone:
It looks like you are still in love with him, can you file spousal visa for him to join you, how about that?
Never quit a great job.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Juzzybabe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
They there dey laugh smiley
Don't go back to his parents, if he needs a home, then he can start one where you live now..
For the mum, ignore her....

U escaped since shey... Thank God you re doing great

5 Likes

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by uzolexis(f): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Juzzybabe:
THE STORY HAS CHANGED AND AM ABOUT LOOSING MY 9MONTHS OLD MARRIAGE
I posted the above story here last year seeking help but I came back to let u all know that the story has changed again! To God be the glory I had a baby girl 2weeks ago. My huby who said I will leave the kid after 6months which I didn't agree to,has changed his words again. Since I put to bed two weeks ago,my inlaws,has been furstrating my life. They are angry I had the baby through CS which wasn't my making. My huby as usual is on his family side.since I put to bed,I have soo troubled as my mother in law is doing everything in her power to frustrate me. My husband said even after 6months he will not be ready to sent for me. He has given me indefinite time. With the current development at home I told him I can no longer continue living with his parents but he says if I don't want to live with them I should leave his child with his mum and go wherever I want to go.
The thing is,since I got back from the hospital,I have had no peace of mind with my inlaws especially my mother inlaw. Am exclusively bossom feeding my baby and i realise the psychological effect of all this on me is affecting my baby as well.i have made up my mind am leaving the house with my baby.whenever my husband is ready,he can come and find me and if not the marriage is over. I don't want to die young all in the name of marriage. Financially am down,but my family are there to help.

I hope my decision is the best

that man just wanted a child and has no use for you that's what i can deduce from this story. You should take your child and leave. I hope you have a degree or some skills so you can get a job and fend for yourself. You made a mistake once by marrying him, don't make another mistake most of all don't let your child suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Boyooosa(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2016
Juzzybabe:
This is no joke please as it has to do with my marriage.I just want to be sure that my decision to reject his offer isn't going to be a mistake. I will appreciate advice from married and mature individuals. Thanks
You need to be a hero for your unborn. by keeping the two: your husband and your unborn. If he genuinely trusts his parent's custody, you should also trust it, afterall he is their product that you got married to. while being in Dubai, keep a close check (Thank God for communication) and probably get a trustworthy relative that can always watch your back. I bet you, within a very short period of time, its either you guys get another kid over there or he sends for this first one. He will feel like being a dad in a short while!
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by temibobo(f): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pls when you are physically well again...take your children and go to your family. Do not inform your inlaws when or how you want to leave. When your husband is ready to come down from his high horse he can meet you to talk with you. If he doesnt...well life goes on. Whats important you take care of yourself and the kids. And eventually you will have a piece of mind when your inlaws are not around to make your daily life impossible.Marriage is not a do or die, if the respect for one another has gone its best to let go of it before it turns into something else. Some men just want to "have" kids and not take the responsibility(married or not) and tbreat their wife as a piece of furniture he dusts off whenever they deem fit. Nobody deserves to be threated as such, take control of your life now that you can. My 2 cents.
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by temibobo(f): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pls when you are physically well again...take your children and go to your family. Do not inform your inlaws when or how you want to leave. When your husband is ready to come down from his high horse he can meet you to talk with you. If he doesnt...well life goes on. Whats important you take care of yourself and the kids. And eventually you will have a peace of mind when your inlaws are not around to make your daily life impossible.Marriage is not a do or die, if the respect for one another has gone its best to let go of it before it turns into something else. Some men just want to "have" kids and not take the responsibility(married or not) and threat their wife as a piece of furniture they dust off whenever they deem fit. Nobody deserves to be threated as such, take control of your life now that you can. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by lordhelp(f): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2016
If u ever give ur baby out for someone else to take care God will asked u o and children are glory don't pass ur glory to someone else

1 Like

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by just2okworld(f): 4:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Juzzybabe:

Thanks for saying what you have to say,but am not feeling guilty because "the cheek cannot tell eyes not to pour its tears on it while it is sitting under the eyes." meanwhile I need to be sure I am not taking an awkward decision. and am glad every1,no matter the addition or subtraction supported me in not leaving my kid in search of money as my husband demands. I think am ok,that's all that matters as far as my post is concerned. so thanks for your opinion. lastly,I pray you don't find yourself in my shoes.

All will be well dear#cyber hugs#
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by just2okworld(f): 4:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Juzzybabe:

It will so surprise you to know that I dated him for 9 years.I loved him but his attitude since we got married has killed all I felt for him. He is my first. I knew he was a stingy man but I didn't care because i was always independent. moreover i didnt know he would get this worst after marriage.At the 9th year,i left him and told him i cudnt cope,but when i left he called and begged me to come back and marry him. He said all the nice things and made all the gud promises. He promised to love me and treat me like a queen.*smiles* but here I am today. one good thing about him which really made me married him is the fact that he is hard working and ambitious. But what is the point now that am benefiting nothing from him,not even happiness. Since I got pregnant I av never for once gotten a nice and pampering words from my husband. At first I thought he was just having pregnancy fobia,so I wud always send unclad photos of my tummy and my look so that he can at least av a taste of what we are about to have.But he never appreciated any! I am not a perfect woman but I have tried so hard to kip peace. He wants to control me even more than his mum is controlling his dad,yet I accept bcus he is the man in my own case,but rulling out my happiness, especially that baby that am so exiceted about,no that is the part I cànt swallow.

It is well dearie #just speechless #
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by just2okworld(f): 4:29am On Jun 16, 2016
acmesuccess:
First, accept the fact that you've made the wrong choice in marrying him

Second, stay happy. Do t be bothered, anything can change in few weeks

Third, have a contingency, and prepare for a divorce if eventually he didn't yield. And you dont want to either leave your baby or live with his parents.

From my deduction: your husband is a control freak, and a stubborn man. He is not really a kid-lover, and would prefer cash over kids anytime. He is obsessed with making money and don't expect a family relationship with you or the kids.

Like I said: wrong choice.

* note: my suggestion will o my work for you if you are working/have a business.
For your sake, let's hope you didn't go for the money in the first place.
My thoughts exactly
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by just2okworld(f): 4:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Juzzybabe:

I understand your point and living alone isn't my desire only that living here isn't my joy either. My husband has money but he will do everything he can to avoid cost.I can bet my neck my husband will not send for me and the baby together,he's lookin at the general cost of accommodating his wife and kid. he knows if its just me,I must work either I like it or not but with the baby,it will either involves paying a nanny or me being a full house wife while he alone work.If I insist am not joining him without the baby,he wouldn't mind if I stay with his parents all my life! as it will rather save him much spendings.But I don't want to keep staying with his parents because his mum especially is a silent killer,she wud so agree with her son as she rules over her husband.why am eager to work is because my husband doesn't meet half of my needs.He takes care of hospital bills only. it was October and november he sent 10k each which he asked me to give full account of how its spent. I used it all on hospital bills. I just can't help staying in this house,my mother inlaw will torture me.

This is seriously serious...why won't a man who claims to love you not want to accept his responsibility na#just thinking#
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by physayrian: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2016
Tell God what you want exactly,pray well and call him again with faith he will agree to anything you say
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Go to our family, they are your best bet.
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 22, 2016
Juzzybabe:
grin grin grin Am learning a lot here...Its a good thing I shared this burden,am feeling relieved already.
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by RIH345: 5:22am On Nov 23, 2016
I can't believe what I'm reading. I'm literally going through a same situation with my own husband and my MIL who just wants to take my baby and kick me out. It's crazy. May God help us!

1 Like

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Mayflowa(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Abiagirl777:
He is just selfish.
BRB,i want to sleep small.
Xmas tinz.

hahaha. This was when Nigeria was good. Every one of us can afford to sleep.
Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by Mimzyy(f): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Phewwwwwwww. Bump cry

1 Like

Re: Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work by kaboninc(m): 2:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Mimzyy:
Phewwwwwwww. Bump cry

Always bumbing.. . undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Very Important Notice For Parents!!! / Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) / A False Prophecy Forced Us To Marry, Now I Want A Divorce – Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.