Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes (25221 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Obanikoro, Jk, Bode Decampes To APC - See Their Message! / Is Anyone Watching APC Live Rally In Niger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by arsetalks(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
sufido123:
Buhari is perpetually unelectable according to El Rufai. When Buhari was not on the same team with his Tinubu inspired politicians, he said they were corrupt. They are now comfortably in the same bed and I guess no longer corrupt because they support Buhari. Bunch of hypocrites!

El Ruffian is probably at the rally speaking from both sides of his mouth too. El Rufai is now for Buhari, before he was against him. He has been straddling both sides of the fence since 1804. When Buhari loses El Ruffian would be back in PDP with his tail in between his legs. As for Atiku, he is nothing but a political prostitute. Atiku is probably going to bail from Buhari before the election.

Atiku knows that Agrieved Politicians Congress (APC) is a spurious Union of strange bedfellows.
Do you care to paste the whole article from El Rufai? Please do. Off course you won't cos you know it will rubbish your agenda.
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by Yinkagbo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Frankiss44:

Its a shame you can't even pick one state to answer the question. You are the one painting apc as SAINT and the change we need that was why I asked you the question and since you can't name one, then STFU.

U just finished smooking weeds....check the moniker of d person u asked question and compare it to mine if they are d same.....
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by sufido123: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
arsetalks:
Do you care to paste the whole article from El Rufai? Please do. Off course you won't cos you know it will rubbish your agenda.

Do you own research dude. Google they say is your friend! Don't pass the buck to me please!
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by arsetalks(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Skywalker5:
This is all i can see,not the rally.I really pity the poor who join this criminals. At the end of the day, they will be given some money not knowing that they have sold their kids and grand kids future away. Nigeria is the trouble, this guys are busy doing rally.
Seriously? I thought GEJ was seen dancing in Abuja hours after a blast in Kano not more than 1 month ago? Off course you haven't forgotten have you?
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by arsetalks(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
sufido123:

Do you own research dude. Google they say is your friend! Don't pass the buck to me please!
The onus lies on you and not me mate. I knew you won't do it cos you have an agenda. You must only paste the part that satisfies your evil agenda.

Karma is such a bit.ch. As you unjustly ruin someone's name so shall your name be ruined.
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by Sparkle777(f): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Association of Proven Criminals.

1 Like

Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by dvee2: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
angelsing:
That biafra issue is what is stopping the SE from ruling...Though I would like see a president from the east but just like so many GEJ fan now have premonition about the future other people are also having the premonition that a SE president might pursue Biafran agenda...my opinion

Who told you a South Easterner have not ruled yet? What about our son Goodluck EBELECHUKWU AZIKIWE JONATHAN?

1 Like

Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by Skywalker5(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
arsetalks:
Seriously? I thought GEJ was seen dancing in Abuja hours after a blast in Kano not more than 1 month ago? Off course you haven't forgotten have you?

This is not about PDP or APC. Its the poor people who supports this guys and campaign for them for a few extra naira.I mean i am sure the rally was a success but how many of those guys who support and hype this politicians can afford 3 square meals, have good electricities, good road, e.t.c. The truth is simple, the politicians are all thieves and yet people support them. Its not the politicians i have issues with. Its the poor fools who run about for them that i have issues with
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tinubu:
My heart bleeds every time I see youths canvassing support for Gen. Buhari.

P.S. nothing in this post should be interpreted as my endorsing GEJ for 2015.

Frankly, I believe both men are too poor to lead Nigeria. Let us assume that indeed the youths are the future of tomorrow. When Buhari seized power from the barrel of the gun in 1983, some of our parents had not met, not gotten married, talk less of knowing that their children will be born. Then, as a 41 year old man, Buhari may have told our parents that they are the future of tomorrow. 31 years and 3 generations thereafter, a 72 year old Buhari stands up for elections again. Now as at then, he still wants us to believe the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. If we assume he wins the election, I can believe he will run a second term in 2019 (having promised not to contest in 2015, you can understand if I don't believe him if he says he will not contest again in 2019). Nigeria may then have the enviable opportunity of being led by an 80 year old President!!Bro go and sit down jare, what has jonathan done for youths?

Mathematicians please tell me: if today is not the tomorrow of 31 years ago, when then is tomorrow?

Reginald Aziza
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by arsetalks(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Uncletony:
their armed wing just blew up Gombe motor park, killing many igbos going home!..just as a reminder.
Have you ever wondered who has the whole power in the land to stop the killing but has not?

Do you honestly think the north who are want the presidency back to their own ( I must admit selfishly ) will continue to create unrest among themselves when they know it will affect their chances of winning the next election?

Have you ever considered the fact that your brother ( I am being prejudicial here to assume you are Ibo or South Southerner ) was the one who lied to the world that they have reached an agreement with Boko haram?

Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of those who have lost their belove ones? How will you feel if for instance, I make a mistake that leads to the death of your brother and I could not visit you to console you?

Have you ever considered how painful it would be if again because of my mistake your sister was kidnapped and after about 4 months, I am inviting you to my house instead of me visiting you?
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by loomer: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
arsetalks:
You just stated without knowing another reason why PDP's government needs to go. The price is DSTV at 11700 per month is way too expensive and they have done f*ck all about it. They simply must go. I don't mind Seun Osewa ruining provided it is not from PDP. Anyone but PDP for me.

I agree with u. Everyone from PDP to APC must go.

make dem bring young boys and girls with brains.

but still go pay sha.
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by bobharro: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Citadelbot:

Your father, ancestors and all yeeeboes are the most foolish people on earth. You fools come online to spew trash about a whole tribe, your useless mod brothers will turn a blind eye to this but rush to Ban us when we retaliate. The only coward i know is Oju-Iku( May he continue to rot in hell), the coward biafra general who ran away from war front, dressed like a sickler sissy with lipstick and head tie. You should be more concerned about your horrible AGIP tribe. Nonsense.
[b]

What yeye merit are u talking about, u are talking change and merit and here u are talking bout old cargo army (in category of league of army who destroy the country, eg abacha, ibb) and buhari who practically finance boko haram from the onset, u guys and ur ideology of following misguided politician is overwhelming, have said wat on mind, if you don't like it go play somewhere else and leave me the F alone Dumb lot
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by arsetalks(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Skywalker5:

This is not about PDP or APC. Its the poor people who supports this guys and campaign for them for a few extra naira.I mean i am sure the rally was a success but how many of those guys who support and hype this politicians can afford 3 square meals, have good electricities, good road, e.t.c. The truth is simple, the politicians are all thieves and yet people support them. Its not the politicians i have issues with. Its the poor fools who run about for them that i have issues with
Mate, whether we like it or not, someone must rule this nation good or bad. What should pain you is the fact that some people do not mind what is happening in the country provided someone they regard as their brother rules.

PDP have successfully divided the country into political and ethnic lines. Thats isn't healthy for the medium and long term wellness of the nation and I am sure if you are not blinded by regional or religion sentimentality, you will agree with me.
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by arsetalks(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
FolarinLondon:

I ll really appreciate it if you can take history as one of your courses when you finally get admitted into University but before then, let me indulge you with some facts about Nigeria politics. the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) which had control of the Eastern Region (Igbo) led by Nnamdi Azikiwe
the Northern People's Congress (NPC) which had control of the Northern Region (Hausa-Fulani), led by Ahmadu Bello
the Action Group (AG) which had control of the Western Region (Yoruba), led by Obafemi Awolowo
When no party won a majority during the 1959 elections, the NPC combined with the NCNC to form a government, and when independence arrived in 1960, Abubakar Balewa was made the Prime Minister, and Nnamdi Azikiwe was appointed Governor-General.

Yoruba accepted their fate; no killing of either Hausa or Igbo in South west; Igbos were not called slaves to the Hausas/Fulanis, and Yorubas never questioned the decision of Nnamdi Azikwe to form alliance with the same Fulanis/Hausa Party you hate so much today.

In 70s, during the Second Republic, the National Party of Nigeria's (NPN) weak hold on the House of Assembly led to an alliance between the NPP and the NPN. The NPP(Igbo Party) formed another alliance with Hausa/Fulanis political party at expense of Awolowo-Yoruba party and nobody screamed blue murder ............ Yorubas accepted their fate again and moved on without resulting to Names calling

And the best post of the month goes to you. Thanks for putting that regional/religion sentimentalist in his place.
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by jaysniggs: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
bobharro:
Let this country split into 4, let the north go with their cattle, boko haram and blood thirsty power hungry, let the southwest go with their cowardice and traitor attitude and let us southern go with our oil since we cannot be allow to rule in peace.

The southwest and the northern are the most selfish people I have ever seen.

How may pass president between the northern and the southwestern and how many between the southern and south east.

The northern and the southwest make me sick with their selfishness.

Let the country split we don't want you horrible pipo

You see how your write up stinks of hatred?
Its shameful at your level of exposure, you can reason like this.
But then I can't help but wonder what you know about building a nation from the scratch.
Should at this disheartening relegated state this nation currently lies people are judging based on ethnicity?
Damn if an Hausa man gets there and doesn't perform, he'll be voted out.
But the truth is this current administration is bringing our strong holds to ruin. We're losing grip on everything.
Let's be reasonable please
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by bobharro: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=Citadelbot post=29109817]

Your father, ancestors and all yeeeboes are the most foolish people on earth. You fools come online to spew trash about a whole tribe, your useless mod brothers will turn a blind eye to this but rush to Ban us when we retaliate. The only coward i know is Oju-Iku( May he continue to rot in hell), the coward biafra general who ran away from war front, dressed like a sickler sissy with lipstick and head tie. You should be more concerned about your horrible AGIP tribe. Nonsense.

What yeye merit are u talking about, u are talking change and merit and here u are talking bout old cargo army (in category of league of army who destroy the country, eg abacha, ibb) and buhari who practically finance boko haram from the onset, u guys and ur ideology of following misguided politician is overwhelming, Have said wat on my mind if you don like it go play somewhere else and leave the f alone
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by Donbrowser26(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
holatin:
Now here on front row.
Eating my beans and egg.
Try and temper mercy with justice if I pollute d air.

Buhari LA President
Isilove Seun is this space booking??
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
So at last we are going to sweep away those PDP in 2015
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Donbrowser26:

Isilove Seun is this space booking??
What is this one saying
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by bobharro: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
hotwax:

You can take your yeye devalued oil to the sea. South west are not cowards. They are the set of people who can differentiate between good and bad.

SOuth west dont vote for emotion/tribes, they vote for personality and achievement. OBJ was a south westerner, yet south westerners turned against him when he messed up.

We Yorubas are the light of this country. Hausas in the north with the islamic ethnic mentality will go for Buhari, South south can go with Jonathan based on tribalism, but we Yorubas will vote for merit. I am a Yoruba christian, I am not a coward, but I will vote Mohammed Buhari, a muslim.

We are progressive. If Americans are like you, Obama wouldnt have been elected.

What yeye merit are u talking about, u are talking change and merit and here u are talking bout old cargo army (in category of league of army who destroy the country, eg abacha, ibb) and buhari who practically finance boko haram from the onset, u guys and ur ideology of following misguided politician is overwhelming, have said wat on mind, if you don't like it go play somewhere else and leave me the F alone Dumb lot
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by Frankiss44(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=kenonze post=29107739]

some point u gat but....
I will rather vote Buhari and wike than GEJ and Wike.
my reasons are
1: GMB will jail wike if found wanting unlike GEJ.
2: Wike is not inherently bad as People may say, its just wrong masters (GEJ and PEJ)
3: with GMB on top, every governor will sit up.

all the same I route for Dakuku

Lolz @ buhari will jail wike.... So many kids on naira land... So you think this is a military regime where buhari will just wake up and jail a democratically elected governor? Wake up from your slumber son.. Ur hate for GEJ is not making u think at all... With GMB on top, all governor will sit up my foot... Keep living in a fool's paradise. Buhari is heading to his 4th straight defeat at the polls. If Buhari is the best apc can present, then the change we need has not yet arrived. Shallom
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by Frankiss44(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=Yinkagbo post=29110683]

U just finished smooking weeds....check the moniker of d person u asked question and compare it to mine if they are d same....

I don't care.... When you poke your long nose where you ain't called, you should be prepared to take anything thrown at you son...
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by wazobiaN9(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tinubu:

Frankly, I believe both men are too poor to lead Nigeria. Let us assume that indeed the youths are the future of tomorrow. When Buhari seized power from the barrel of the gun in 1983, some of our parents had not met, not gotten married, talk less of knowing that their children will be born. Then, as a 41 year old man, Buhari may have told our parents that they are the future of tomorrow. 31 years and 3 generations thereafter, a 72 year old Buhari stands up for elections again. Now as at then, he still wants us to believe the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. If we assume he wins the election, I can believe he will run a second term in 2019 (having promised not to contest in 2015, you can understand if I don't believe him if he says he will not contest again in 2019). Nigeria may then have the enviable opportunity of being led by an 80 year old President!!

Mathematicians please tell me: if today is not the tomorrow of 31 years ago, when then is tomorrow?

Reginald Aziza
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by wisdompraise(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Everybody are talking about crime, who are the criminals?
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by wazobiaN9(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tinubu:

Frankly, I believe both men are too poor to lead Nigeria. Let us assume that indeed the youths are the future of tomorrow. When Buhari seized power from the barrel of the gun in 1983, some of our parents had not met, not gotten married, talk less of knowing that their children will be born. Then, as a 41 year old man, Buhari may have told our parents that they are the future of tomorrow. 31 years and 3 generations thereafter, a 72 year old Buhari stands up for elections again. Now as at then, he still wants us to believe the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. If we assume he wins the election, I can believe he will run a second term in 2019 (having promised not to contest in 2015, you can understand if I don't believe him if he says he will not contest again in 2019). Nigeria may then have the enviable opportunity of being led by an 80 year old President!!

Reginald Aziza

Dear Aziza,

The presidential election is happening in less than 2 months from now. Goes without saying, sitting on the fence is not a "progressive" option.

Please profer a way forward for progressives since we must choose btw GEJ and GMB at this point, one popularly called "the cluesless", the other called "the people's general".

In fact, I think "clueless" would be one of the trending English words of the year 2014 in Nigeria thanks to one of the presisential candidates... smiley)
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by sufido123: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
arsetalks:
The onus lies on you and not me mate. I knew you won't do it cos you have an agenda. You must only paste the part that satisfies your evil agenda.

Karma is such a bit.ch. As you unjustly ruin someone's name so shall your name be ruined.

Go get your decree 4 or keep quiet. Do you really need any proof to know that Buhari is enelectable? He has ran for presidency how many times? How many has he won? Answer these questions and you know what the truth is.

If you have any evidence to counter my posts do so. Do not engage in ad hominem attacks, it renders you classless. Truth is my defense and Buhari is weighed down by an albatross called his records and not my "agenda" as you ludicrously stated. I want the world to know this man's record.

Buhari has ruined his own name and nothing he does can salvage it. Has Buhari gone to apologize to the family of the slain NYSC members he ordered murdered? Buhari has so much blood on his neck that I wonder how he sleeps.

1 Like

Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by wazobiaN9(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
bobharro:

my first question for you boy, have you eaten today?

Second question, are you taking ur medicine?

You have ranted like a hungry ma.d boy. Hunger alone makes an angry man.. plus small kolo makes a ma.d man.
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by arsetalks(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
sufido123:

Go get your decree 4 or keep quiet. Do you really need any proof to know that Buhari is enelectable? He has ran for presidency how many times? How many has he won? Answer these questions and you know what the truth is.

If you have any evidence to counter my posts do so. Do not engage in ad hominem attacks, it renders you classless. Truth is my defense and Buhari is weighed down by an albatross called his records and not my "agenda" as you ludicrously stated. I want the world to know this man's record.

Buhari has ruined his own name and nothing he does can salvage it. Has Buhari gone to apologize to the family of the slain NYSC members he ordered murdered? Buhari has so much blood on his neck that I wonder how he sleeps.
Who indicted Buhari? If no body, how come he was not indicted? Isn't that sign of cluelessness by Mr shoeless?
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by sufido123: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
arsetalks:
Who indicted Buhari? If no body, how come he was not indicted? Isn't that sign of cluelessness by Mr shoeless?

Go get alive. Buhari has been indicted by his conscience and the court of public opinion and that is good enough for me. Obviously you have no conscience otherwise you won't support such a bloodthirsty and uncouth man.
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by arsetalks(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
sufido123:

Go get alive. Buhari has been indicted by his conscience and public opinion and that is good enough for me.
It is you who needs to go get a life as soon as possible. Don't you get tired of trying to tarnish the man's image? You have failed and will continue to fail.
Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by sufido123: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
arsetalks:
It is you who needs to go get a life as soon as possible. Don't you get tired of trying to tarnish the man's image? You have failed and will continue to fail.

My final retort is for you to look at the pictures of the NYSC members killed above and judge yourself. Buhari has lost the election already and he knows it.

1 Like

Re: APC Live Rally, Accepts Decampes by sufido123: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Buhari has continued to incite violence even after the killings in 2011. He won't quit, therefore, we must stop him from more killings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn / Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night / PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.